Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) (54368 Views)

28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) / 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) / Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Rilley(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2021
Dollyak:
Look at the comments from the beasts above trivialising what might potentially (statistically speaking) be a kidnap case. Nigeria has a long way to go and most are not different from the herdsmen you all look down on.
Very foolish and brainless people on this forum
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by TheStakeHolder(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2021
Xiaomi1:
she's too young for that
For what?
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by West2019(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2021
I blame buhari insecurities everywhere.
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Queenserah26(f): 11:57am On Jul 12, 2021
May she return home in peace.
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by extol1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
ArewaNightmare:

Don't be deceived by the Media , North is the epicentre of YAHOO YAHOOISM
that is serious
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by FLYFIRE(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Some people are grieving over this lady, please let us pray for her & others in same fate & not trivialize anything now

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by CasNova: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
So many cases of missing persons these days. May she be foud.
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by mikkyjay(m): 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Officialgarri:

Igbos online are different from Igbos offline. Igbos online are a misrepresentation of the real igbos.
I'm certain You will be lynched if you spew this so much hatred on the streets

Excuse me sir, how did you know that the guy is Igbo?
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by mikkyjay(m): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Officialgarri:

Igbos online are different from Igbos offline. Igbos online are a misrepresentation of the real igbos.
Excuse me sir, please how did you know that the guy is Igbo?
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
ArewaNightmare:

12 yrs old female child is Ripe in the North that's why HISBAH is banning mannequins bcuz they're perverts and easily gets turned on by mere statues and can't hold themselves grin grin

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Adabe57(m): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
I pray her family get to Know her where about soon. But seriously Minna girls like to the jakpaa ooh to see their home boys, no offense sha wink
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by gaftsoil(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
She go collect gbola
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by YurFatHer: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
Maybe we should ask bandits if they help us see her
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Kaybae(f): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
May God safeguard her back home.
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by omoyeni37: 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
You can imagine the kinds of comments on the front page
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hmmm Niger state I hope bandits did not carry her sha
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Gucciboy1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Officialgarri:

Guy if you want to show your stupidity, it doesn't have to be online, you could atleast do it in your house or in the streets. Don't be dragging all Igbos because of one idiot's stupidity.

Between the two of you, I don't even know who is more dumb
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by ShoeShineGuy: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Another front page bad news! Maybe we should consult Sheikh Gumi, d'abord..
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Asadujames202(m): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gone for DickOrientation
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by omoakin22: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
let ask buhari for that
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by BobbyZrealist(m): 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Dollyak:
Look at the comments from the beasts above trivialising what might potentially (statistically speaking) be a kidnap case. Nigeria has a long way to go and most are not different from the herdsmen you all look down on.

U spoke my mind. Sister
Many Nigerians think through their shit hole,the only sad thing is that u will think they are sensible until they speak,especially in public.
Then u will know many psychiatric patients are on the loose.
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Posted By Udokabestluv

The brother of a young woman from Minna, Niger State, who allegedly went missing is pleading for public's help in finding her, Reports.

According to Muhammad Salihu Who Notified On Facebook, Said his sister, Maimuna has been missing since Friday, July 9 after she was sent to the market.

"Her name is Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna she’s from minna Niger State, she’s my sister and she’s been missing since on Friday afternoon and she’s no where to be found. She was sent to the market and from there nobody knows her where about till today. Please help rebroadcast and say a prayer for her please" he wrote as gathered by .

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Yeye girl she don go fuvk. One guy don camp her for house. Don't worry she will come back
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Dreadlock69(m): 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
If she's really missing she ran away from a marriage she doesn't want

Or

She's Dora the explorer
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Shalommy(f): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Aboki pikin, non of my biz.
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Dagger111(m): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
Oti loo gba oko.
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Charlie2020(f): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
This one don become one allaji wife
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
She'll come back home when she's through with the...
With what dick?
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
prodigyy:
She's in a dick world.

When she's done, she will resurface grin grin
Are you sure is duck that sweet that she will forget home
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by KingDash: 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
I was reading the Bible yesterday and Ezekiel chapter 6 and 7.it explained the reasons for all the nonsense happening in Nigeria

Atheist avoid me.
see your brown teeth... na oyinbo wey create bible friction no dey experience this things.
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by STEWpid(f): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
GBOLAcristus
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by freshalien: 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
I was reading the Bible yesterday and Ezekiel chapter 6 and 7.it explained the reasons for all the nonsense happening in Nigeria

Atheist avoid me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) / Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper / Customs Intercept Dubai-bound Passenger With 2,886 ATM Cards At Lagos Airport

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.