Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike (1097 Views)

Afegbua: Uche Secondus Has Outlived His Usefulness As PDP National Chairman / Planned Defection: PDP Leadership To Decide On Obaseki Today / PDP: Senator Saraki Has No Hand In Kogi PDP Affairs; Tenders Official Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by kahal29: 8:28am On Jul 12, 2021
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has taken the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Uche Secondus, to the cleaners following the internal crisis within the party leading to recent defections of its governors and lawmakers to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Wike, who was a guest at the 60th birthday bash of former Cross River State Governor, Liyel Imoke, used the opportunity to tongue lash Secondus, who hurriedly left the occasion to avoid Wike’s verbal attacks.

After dignitaries including ex-Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Secondus and a host of others had taken to the podium to extol Imoke’s virtues and political savvy, Wike stole the show when he went hard on with the PDP Chairman, describing him as a serial liar and one that could not be taken for his words.

Wike added that Secondus was fond of talking from both sides of his mouth and blamed him for the current woes in the party.

He said if Secondus, who came to the podium to talk about good leadership, had acted like a good leader, the party would not have been hit by the crisis that has started to consume it.

“Talking about leadership, unfortunately, the National Chairman (Secondus) left before I start. We should not be theoretical but be practical in what we practice.

“He goes to the church, you see the pastor, you pontificate him. He leaves the church, he does a different thing. What is the problem with this country: it’s leadership.

“If he (Secondus) had shown leadership in Cross River, our party would not have had the problem we have today.

“The National Chairman said we need good leadership in the country, but if you don’t show good leadership, the party cannot produce good leaders. That is the truth of the matter.

“We talk about character. What is leadership? Leadership is about character, boldness, selflessness and audacity.

“As a leader, you must have character. Not to speak white in the morning and you speak black in the evening. Is that leadership? What are we telling our youths? We are talking about the future of this country.

“How many of us have been bold to speak out for our party? Those who are bold, those who are fair, those who have characters, do you want them to exist? Certainly not.

“Leadership is that you must decide whether to stand for the truth or not. You must decide whether to do the right thing or not.

Leadership is the ability to say the decision I took was wrong and I have accepted that I was wrong and now I am in the position to correct it.

“There is nothing wrong with you admitting that you are wrong. That is one quality of a leader. To be able to identify, when he is wrong.

“As the head of a family, you see crisis in your family, you take a decision that will keep that family together. Leadership is all about sacrifice.

“You put your ego down for the interest of the family. That is leadership. All the leaders, who are here should show good leadership.”

https://observerstimes.com/prince-uche-secondus-has-not-shown-good-leadership-to-manage-pdp-affairs-gov-wike/

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/secondus-has-not-shown-good-leadership-to-manage-pdp-affairs-gov-wike/

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/07/11/negotiate-your-way-to-power-imoke-saraki-others-charge-nigerian-youths/
Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by vibre: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2021
No be him bring am to be chairman?

2 Likes

Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by Asgard73: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2021
Wike Secondus can’t be your boy forever .. even children the turn teens then adult..

You’re too small to man pDp.. and that’s exactly what happened in 2019 ..

Don’t hate the player.. hate the game. Only that you’re also part of the game.

PDP is a political institution not a religious gathering.
Secondus won’t grant you that you wish.. and you alone is too minus to push him. Everyone feel your pain.. but it is was it is.

2 Likes

Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by Asgard73: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2021
When all is done .. they part will make the necessary changes .. but never on your call.

Even the ruling party is cautious of it moves ..
Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by donbachi(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2021
Battle from home.
Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by kahal29: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2021
Asgard73:
Wike Secondus can’t be your boy forever .. even children the turn teens then adult..

You’re too small to man pDp.. and that’s exactly what happened in 2019 ..

Don’t hate the player.. hate the game. Only that you’re also part of the game.

PDP is a political institution not a religious gathering.
Secondus won’t grant you that you wish.. and you alone is too minus to push him. Everyone feel your pain.. but it is was it is.

Correct
Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by Baawaa(m): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2021
Wike, who was a guest at the 60th birthday bash of former Cross River State Governor, Liyel Imoke, used the opportunity to tongue lash Secondus, who hurriedly left the occasion to avoid Wike’s verbal attacks.

After dignitaries including ex-Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Secondus and a host of others had taken to the podium to extol Imoke’s virtues and political savvy, Wike stole the show when he went hard on with the PDP Chairman, describing him as a serial liar and one that could not be taken for his words.

Wike added that Secondus was fond of talking from both sides of his mouth and blamed him for the current woes in the party
You people are all thieves, we don't trust you and you don't trust yourselves.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by xpressionx(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2021
Wike
Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2021
Pls o remind me who brought seconds again

2 Likes

Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by ogmask: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2021
This movie trailer shows that the main event go sweet gan

2 Likes

Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by Ruggedniggaone: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2021
E don finally be for sencondus his god father has dropped him,he wil soon be removed
Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by kayfra: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2021
Secondus and Wike brokeup?
Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by focus7: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2021
The blame game has started. Wike Mr perfect who foisted Secundo on the party is as much the party problem as Secundo. Wike can subject Rivers state under his country not a national party like PDP, if Wike is not curtailed he will turn PDP to a local party and that will be bad for Nigeria polity.
Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by ogmask: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2021
Mikecold:
Pls o remind me who brought seconds again

Mormons wike. Come rivers make u see how an emperor rules. If anyone should talk about leadership that person should not be wike
Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2021
Can PDP survive 2022.....time will tell
Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by muykem: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2021
PDP will remain second as long as secondus is the chairman.
Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by omenka(m): 8:58am On Jul 12, 2021
Wasn't it Wike that called pdp a "tax collector's" party? The day he made that pronouncement, I knew the death knell has rang on pdp.

Very soon, pdp will become just a WhatsApp group with the gale of heavyweights leaving the useless entity.

Over a decade since they collected over 100 billion naira to build their permanent Secretariat in Abuja, below is what we still have on ground!

Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by kahal29: 9:00am On Jul 12, 2021

Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by omenka(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2021
ogmask:

Mormons wike. Come rivers make u see how an emperor rules. If anyone should talk about leadership that person should not be wike
You guys are lucky to have an "Emperor" that builds infrastructure at least. For us, we have both a vicious Emperor, a loathsome criminal, and am astute propagandist in my state. F9 is a humane way to describe his failure.
Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by Sammy07: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2021
omenka:
You guys are lucky to have an "Emperor" that builds infrastructure at least. For us, we have both a vicious Emperor, a loathsome criminal, and am astute propagandist in my state. F9 is a humane way to describe his failure.

Ortom? grin

To even think, the fo.ol dey bear my name angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by nairavsdollars(f): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2021
Wike wanted a mumu chairman but Secondus no gree
Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by chukwunedum150(m): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2021
PDP no Sabi do opposition
Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by RenaissanceGuy: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2021
The same Secondus that he deployed all of Rivers state Treasury to install as PDP chairman?
Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by Asgard73: 9:31am On Jul 12, 2021
omenka:

When you support Fulani to kill your brothers .in Agatu just to spite Jonathan you no know

Now you want Ortom to perform magic

You and Ortom are same..

Even if Ortom no work or do anything.. at least for giving Fulani hot hot and making Benue hostile to cows and herdsmen Is an advantage

Beside
Benue is more developed than all Yoruba states excluding Lagos ..

Start from gboko to Makurdi down to otuekpo .. ibiam..

Visit Yoruba land of osun Ekiti ogun oyo ogun .. then go back and thank Ortom
Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by Sammy07: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2021
Asgard73:

When you support Fulani to kill your brothers .in Agatu just to spite Jonathan you no know

Now you want Ortom to perform magic

You and Ortom are same..

Even if Ortom no work or do anything.. at least for giving Fulani hot hot and making Benue hostile to cows and herdsmen Is an advantage

Beside
Benue is more developed than all Yoruba states excluding Lagos ..

Start from gboko to Makurdi down to otuekpo .. ibiam..

Visit Yoruba land of osun Ekiti ogun oyo ogun .. then go back and thank Ortom

Lmao...... grin
Tell ur weed supplier to reduce the cannabinolic acid (CBNA), followed by cannabigerolic acid (CBGA), cannabichromenic acid (CBCA) and cannabinodiolic acid contents of ur weed.

Always wanting to cause unnecessary comparison of states.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by omenka(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2021
Sammy07:

Lmao...... grin
Tell ur weed supplier to reduce the cannabinolic acid (CBNA), followed by cannabigerolic acid (CBGA), cannabichromenic acid (CBCA) and cannabinodiolic acid contents of ur weed.

The boy is super dull. I always see a scrawny little junkie whenever he speaks- why I don't even respond to him. He's been desperately seeking my attention, and it's the last thing he'd get.

Wonder what part of Benue is "Otuekpo" or "Ibiam".

Let him go look for people his age and class to play with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by Asgard73: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2021
Sammy07:

Lmao...... grin

Wetin bring weed for this matter ...

Comparing states is what I learnt from Yoruba people ..
They used to do that a lot way back .. till NBS statistics propaganda failed..

Now doing it with Benue is not bad at all.. knowing Omenka and his precedence..

Never knew he will one day accept his personality.
Something he have long denied .

He’s moniker even disappeared for a long time.

Morning Sammy..
Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by Asgard73: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2021
omenka:
The boy is super dull. I always see a scrawny little junkie whenever he speaks- why I don't even respond to him. He's been desperately seeking my attention, and it's the last thing he'd get.

Wonder what part of Benue is "Otuekpo" or "Ibiam".

Let him go look for people his age and class to play with.

Olboy go find sit and celebrate Asgard on your mention.

Do you have any worth online ..
Big housefly that always think himself nza...

Next!
Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by Sammy07: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2021
Asgard73:

Morning Sammy..

Morning, I hope you slept well
Re: Secondus Has Not Shown Good Leadership To Manage PDP Affairs — Gov Wike by kahal29: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
muykem:
PDP will remain second as long as secondus is the chairman.

Really?

(1) (Reply)

Government Should Thank Cubana For Stimulating The Economy By 55 Billion Naira / Video Of Abba Kyari In A Nightclub Dancing "Dorime" With Big Boys / BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu's American Lawyer, Bruce Fein, Petitions ICC, Wants Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.