Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

I'm Not Ready - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Not Ready (169 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, / List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Ready by toyinaremu(f): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2021
"Modupe, how far with Dayo's proposal? Is it not better to just tell him you're not interested and let him go than having him wait like this?

"And we all know this wait isn't free o. He's been supporting you financially and lavishing gifts on you and you, my sharp Modupe, have been collecting.

"My sister tell him now before it's too late o eh ehn," Sade told her friend.

"Folasade, abeg, abeg, don't block my source of blessing, God won't come down to help, He will send someone and it has pleased Him to send Dayo my way, leave me to enjoy it. I will tell him I wasn't interested after our final papers.

"Ah 'Dupeee! that's like in two years, huh!" a stunned Sade replied her friend.

Bia, sisters, bring chairs let's discuss. This cannot continue, this is wickedness, no more no less! It's either a yes or a no, no room for sitting on the fence. If you're saying no, say no to his gifts too! Collecting his gifts and knowing you will say no is like cheating in a relationship, believe me.

Let your vision be greater than your emotion, this will help you to check attitudes that can destroy the progress of your vision! If you still think a man is your passport to having material things or a solution to you needs, I am here to announce to you that you are not making a life but living in deception.

Who says you cannot take yourself out, who says you cannot cater for yourself? As a matter of fact, who says you cannot define yourself or be a woman of vision or purpose instead of sitting around looking for a man who will be your ATM?

Philippians 4:19 says: "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus".

That Bible verse did not say He will send a man to propose to you and will automatically be your money venture. Take your needs to God and stop delaying someone else under the disguise of 'I'm still praying'!

Yes I'm addressing ladies but this is also happening with the men, keeping a lady because of benefits will do you no good. Men of sound virtue do not live in deceit and selfishness!

If you're not ready to say yes or you won't be saying yes to his proposal, say it and let him be. Stop using that avenue to milk the man of his possessions. This act has abilities to damage your glorious future, STOP IT!

Can you 'hear' me?
Story: Fiction

Good Morning
Re: I'm Not Ready by Iniobong34: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2021
This story is for both gender. If u knw say u no go marry her stop choping her kpomo. Some Wemen also love men whole heartily, spendin for their men thinking they wil endup as husband and wife and raise a healthy family. But with a little misunderstanding that is not beyond settlement boom! na breakup.

(1) (Reply)

Your Progeny Do Your Deeds / Restored My Wasted Years / Is Online Service Streaming Making Christians Backslide From Church Going?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.