Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

"I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma (2189 Views)

Invictus Obi: Why I Admitted To The $11 Million Fraud / Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma by KingSBB: 9:50am On Jul 12, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma by tillaman(m): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2021
Too late

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2021
Na true. In fact he committed suicide by stabbing himself. tongue

Orishirishi...

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma by DWJOBScom(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2021
Small small
The family of the dead dude keeps spreading the money to all.
Of course the police have no choice but to grab it
You will come out and be free
You will get help and all the help you need
A drug free system you will receive
Re: "I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma by Onyi22(f): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2021
Super story

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma by Franzinni: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2021
Believe this and you will believe anything ...

I guess it's time for that serial killer guy to start denying. And tvc come and interview him in a suit and tie ...

Vultures
Re: "I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma by Pierocash(m): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2021
She is even looking good and changing hair style. This kind detention is a VIP one

3 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma by falcon01: 10:13am On Jul 12, 2021
Its your words against yours b!itch
Re: "I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma by Danzakidakura(m): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2021
Pierocash:
She is even looking good and changing hair style. This kind detention is a VIP one
you want her to look like your sisters before, please leave the innocent girl alone. So because she is a suspect she shouldn't look good.
Re: "I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma by Pierocash(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2021
Danzakidakura:
you want her to look like your sisters before, please leave the innocent girl alone. So because she is a suspect she shouldn't look good.
you won't understand until you are been nabbed and locked up by the Police,by the time your family sees your miserable face just within two weeks,then you will understand my comment. You go tell me whether hair salon dey for prison

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma by MrFta(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2021
Something must be wrong with this girl. How come she keeps different accounts of what happened? She owned up before the whole world that she was the one that stabbed him, and went ahead to explain how she did the stabbings. She gave reasons led to her action.
When it was observed that the hands of the victim were tied before the attack, she came out with another narrative that she tried his hands when he was deep asleep, before she stabbed him.
Now, she's denying killing him.
At her age, and the level of education she has gotten, what could have been going in her mind for admitting, and justifying the killing of the man? Was she expecting commendation, does she not know the penalty of killing? If for any reason she was under duress to admit the killing by the police, we expect her to deny it, and give the true account of her involvement
when she was being interviewed by the press.
Why the denial now?

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma by Emmanuel909090: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2021
Really?

It's obvious she is having an affair with a strong hand handling this case.

Now shining and happy, there was really a country.

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma by Onyi22(f): 11:29am On Jul 12, 2021
Pierocash:
You want her to look tattered like your sister?
Re: "I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2021
This matter never finish?
It is very boring sad

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma by FarahAideed: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
This lying bitch deserves the death sentence ..Just see how she is changing stories daily ....why is the police even allowing different media to be having private interviews with he like she found the cure to AIDS ...
Re: "I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma by cassidy1996(m): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Onyi22:
Super story
nor be your sister
Re: "I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
A murderer suspect is out of cell just like that?? Who granted the bail shocked shocked
Re: "I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma by jamesharryson(m): 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
She has been counselled
Re: "I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma by ruggedtimi(m): 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lawyer at work....powerful hand dey involve for this case....the Mrs atiga possibly.
Re: "I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma by rex444(m): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
Make God no just let us put hand for bad thing
Re: "I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma by Kaybae(f): 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
This girl case don do jare, last last they will release her, no bi Nigeria? The way the case is being dragged is somehow, It's just that the man in question just wasted his own life because he couldn't control his selfish interest. See how baba ijesha was being rushed to Court even without killing anyone oooo,this one killed and still looking fresh inside cell, all her stories are not just making up.
Re: "I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma by Desmaggi: 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Fear lawyers
Re: "I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
wetin money no fit do ..too much money can do it eee!.....

for those of you wishing her a plate of watery beans you can cry us a river...

abeg make dem release her sharpaly make we continue our f*ckry ......if you die in the game na you do yourself
Re: "I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma by Falomo211(m): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
KingSBB:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5bGmBSYQCY

As this matter day go laslas that man will die in vain
Re: "I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma by Gadafii: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
you didnt kill him, he drank sniper, with his last breathe he stabbed himself multiple times, and still starngled himself while he was unconscious

mumu geh

(1) (Reply)

What Is Tiwa Savage Doing With Pot On Her Head? / Olamide And Toni Payne Split? Toni Payne Says He's Greedy / Pictures: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buhari (nollywoods New Power Couple)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.