Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor (72869 Views)

America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google / UNILORIN Worst & Best Graduating Students Get Scholarship To Study In Oxford, UK / How My Junior Brother Gained Admission To America University With Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by GeneralPula: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
FatherCHRlSTMAS:

No one is hating. Your answers are on this thread from 2015. Endeavor to go through it from page one and understand who the fighter is

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Wow..

Flatinoz have been insulting yorubas way back than I was even thinking self..

2011 chai!

E no go better for all Flatinoz world wide!

Just when I had thought I should stop the tribal bashing - ahah nice one the real tribal bashing is about to start..

Thank you for sharing this thread

1 Like

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Jenmima: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
traihit:

We'll wake up when we start holding our politicians by the balls. If you observe rightly, you'd notice that the East, West and South have the same problem: very greedy politicians who don't care about the est of their people when they're in power.

Whether it is a similar ideology or our competitive nature that's fuelling this, I wouldn't know but unless we can overcome this, every part of the South will keep being under the slavery of the North.

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by wpadmin: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
BigDick70inch:
There.......seems to be no much difference btw igbos and Fulani after all........

Fulanis.........will move from there own insecurity torn north only to start telling u how uall lands belong to them in yo area.........

While......

Igbos........will migrate from their erosion flooded potopoto regions...........only to start chest beating N forming victims in yo region........

Bigprick no lie sha

1 Like

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by lapazi(m): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
lazkizz:
Do you know that, 65% of the people in adamawa are christians.... But today fulani Controls all Top Government post in the state

While the people are Busy Drinking Burukutu

Like the southern Nigeria People are Busy Drinking Ogogoro

People of southern Nigeria must get sense by force,
They head over your sea,
Education is in their hands despite being region of less enrollment in school,
The wealth of your land is in their hands,
Tell me Southerners are we not most foolish?
Let's wake up.

What’s the point of this one now?
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Bobby001: 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
lazkizz:
Do you know that, 65% of the people in adamawa are christians.... But today fulani Controls all Top Government post in the state

They head over your sea,
Let's wake up.

Issa fat lie, Adamawa issa Muslim majority state don't decieve ur self.
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
lazkizz:

They head over your sea,
Let's wake up.
You people are embarrassment to mankind. You are not ashame of telling lies, you unconditionally believe lies feed to ur head in any religious congregations, you're so dumb and blind to the extent that u don't have choice to reason to facts, you totally lack conscience.
Dwelling on ethno-religious bigotry will only keep increasing ur BP!
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by ignis: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hyelnatz:
Below is a picture of two class of 2021 graduates of the American University of Nigeria with the governor of Adamawa State. Caption the pic grin

Cute
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Ezebinaugwu(m): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hyelnatz:
Below is a picture of two class of 2021 graduates of the American University of Nigeria with the governor of Adamawa State. Caption the pic grin

Op for your information poor man pickin no fit study for AUN. The only poor people children there are those on scholarship and fear won't let them come close to the governor.
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by wildikeman(m): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
lazkizz:

They head over your sea,
Let's wake up.

Help me tell them o... We must split.. These Northerners should pack and leave us alone...they are parasites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by ModelLook(m): 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
I was just laughing while watching their Convocation Ceremony on Saturday.
I was shocked as I was hearing the announcer say repeated...
"Bachelor of ARTS Economics" grin

He kept on saying this for each Economics Graduate as they came out to collect their Degrees. I just dey my parlour dey laugh.

I never knew Economics was an Arts Subject with the entire Mathematics wey dey inside.

American University of Nigeria, Yola, I raise my yansh for una grin
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Techguy96(m): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
juman:

I have also been hearing that adamawa is heavy christian state like taraba.
I checked internet I could not get reliable figure.

But in southern states, your governors that are failing you people are your brothers.
Its not core north fault in anyway.
Next election vote wisely.
The two persons I have met from Adamawa are Christian.
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Burgerlomo: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ever8090:
Who is the Governor among them?...

The guy on the left

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by EXOUSIAng: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
lazkizz:

They head over your sea,
Let's wake up.
Your illiteracy destroyed what ever point you had to make.
Christianity is a "RELIGION" Fulanis are a "TRIBE"..
I have fulani friends who are christains.
You hate won't let you see beyond what you see...
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by OlayemiAshraf(m): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
lazkizz:

They head over your sea,
Let's wake up.

Bruh please edit your comment to ""let's Break up " instead of let's Wake up ...
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Teenaira: 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hyelnatz:

In those good old days, we measure age with height. I hope you understand. So in this circumstance, it seems this might still apply. Sorry my dear Governor.
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Asiwaju05(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
lazkizz:

They head over your sea,
Let's wake up.

How has an ordinary picture of a governor and two young celebrants become a topic for this vs that. I'm afraid this strong bitterness in your soul for people that don't know you will kill you very soon. It's better you try to outgrow this filthy character in you.
Btw what's the source of your 65%?
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by shegun4sur: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Do you know who the boy's father is
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by ellizy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ever8090:
The one in YELLOW
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by NairaMaster1(m): 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ever8090:

The tallest guy
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by owobokiri(m): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
FatherCHRlSTMAS:

No one is hating. Your answers are on this thread from 2015. Endeavor to go through it from page one and understand who the fighter is

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

So what?

Jonathan did not marginalise the Yorubas! The idea that Jonathan did so is nothing but a figment of your wild imaginations! Marginalise you how? Your brother Obasanjo just finished 8 solid years as the president of Nigeria, while cornering all juicy economic bases for your people (Banks, telecommunications, insurance, oil and gas)! Another man from another region takes over and you start yelling marginalisation! What do you want? A united Nigeria where you must always be on the top! I think those who responded to you on that thread were kind. You needed to be slapped hard in the face for your greediness..
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by seguno2: 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nova1988:
Foolish liar.

I'm from adamawa and 65% of us are not Christians. Stop lying

So what percentage are Christians
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by velocity25(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
lazkizz:

They head over your sea,
Let's wake up.
bro you quote me here but all the same,we Southerners are so foolish only good in speaking grammar.

1 Like

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Mordecai(m): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
NoSentiment:

You must have made this statement while under the influence of ogogoro or burukutu. Go and check the number of local govts in Adamawa and tell me those xtians dominate.

sad

Fufore - predominantly Muslim
Yola South - predominantly Muslim
Mayo Belwa - predominantly Muslim
Yola North - Capital city. Can't tell.
Girei - predominantly Muslim
Song - predominantly Muslim
Maiha - predominantly Muslim
Mubi South - predominantly Christian
Numan - predominantly Christian
Demsa - predominantly Christian
Guyuk - predominantly Christian
Shelleng - predominantly Christian
Gombi - predominantly Christian
Hong - predominantly Christian
Michika - predominantly Christian
Madagali - predominantly Christian
Mubi North - commercial hub. Can't tell.

1 Like

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by achimendy(m): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nice pics though....
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by sulaak(m): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
lazkizz:

They head over your sea,
Let's wake up.

Do you know Adamawa is the name of a Fulani jihadist?

So those 65% Xtain better get used to being a second-class citizens in a state named after a Jihadist.

The name "Adamawa" came from the founder of the kingdom, Modibo Adama, a regional leader of the Fulani Jihad organized by Usman dan Fodio of Sokoto in 1804. Modibo Adama came from the region of Gurin (now just a small village) and in 1806, received a green flag for leading the jihad in his native country. In the following years, Adama conquered many lands and tribes. In 1838, he moved his capital to Ribadu, and in 1839, to Joboliwo. In 1841, he founded Yola, where he died in 1848. After the European colonization (first by Germany and then by Britain), the rulers remained as emirs and the line of succession has continued to the present day.
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by sulaak(m): 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
owobokiri:

So what?

Jonathan did not marginalise the Yorubas! The idea that Jonathan did so is nothing but a figment of your wild imaginations! Marginalise you how? Your brother Obasanjo just finished 8 solid years as the president of Nigeria, while cornering all juicy economic bases for your people (Banks, telecommunications, insurance, oil and gas)! Another man from another region takes over and you start yelling marginalisation! What do you want? A united Nigeria where you must always be on the top! I think those who responded to you on that thread were kind. You needed to be slapped hard in the face for your greediness..

OBJ left a reserve of $60 billion with excess crude oil reserves at $68 billion and National external debt down to less than $2 billion on oil price at less than $30 on average.

What did GEJ do in his 6 years in government, the fool couldn't even pass the PIB and provided 10% to the host communities with a national government made up of Igbos,SS and oil price at $100 on average, GEJ left Nigeria virtually broke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by NoSentiment: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mordecai:

sad

Fufore - predominantly Muslim
Yola South - predominantly Muslim
Mayo Belwa - predominantly Muslim
Yola North - Capital city. Can't tell.
Girei - predominantly Muslim
Song - predominantly Muslim
Maiha - predominantly Muslim
Mubi South - predominantly Christian
Numan - predominantly Christian
Demsa - predominantly Christian
Guyuk - predominantly Christian
Shelleng - predominantly Christian
Gombi - predominantly Christian
Hong - predominantly Christian
Michika - predominantly Christian
Madagali - predominantly Christian
Mubi North - commercial hub. Can't tell.

Haha, there is still some burukutu hangover in you! When you become sombre, and you recheck the number of local govts you categorize as "predominantly Christian ", then we'll talk. Of what use is exchanging viewpoints with someone inebriated?
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by owobokiri(m): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
sulaak:

OBJ left a reserve of $60 billion with excess crude oil reserves at $68 billion and National external debt down to less than $2 billion on oil price at less than $30 on average.

What did GEJ do in his 6 years in government, the fool couldn't even pass the PIB and provided 10% to the host communities with a national government made up of Igbos,SS and oil price at $100 on average, GEJ left Nigeria virtually broke.

Loads of utter rubbish! Listen to yourself! Explain to me how Jonathan had "a national government made up of igbos"? Can you? There were no Yorubas in that government?
The problem with you Yorubas is your endemic envy! That funny government had no special privileges for the igbos! The only thing there, was that for the first time after the war, an Igbo man became the secretary to the government and the Army chief. That was since 1966! An Igbo, a major ethnic group! You guys couldn't stand that! You started fuming and started plotting! Iweala was already in government before Jonathan came. The all worked under Obasanjos PDP! So what are you saying?

Ministerial appointments were done based on slots and the South West got theirs, even rejecting the speakership for their lords up north to occupy! For heaven's sake, it was supposed to be a "turn by turn" presidency! Your son Obasanjo, just finished 8 solid years without any disturbance! And he appointed Yorubas sumptuously as he wanted without any disturbance! How is it that Jonathan making Igbo his secretary to the government and Army chief became enough reason to make you guys inflict this evil called Buhari on Nigeria? If you can't stand the igbos occupying serious political positions at the center, why insist that they be in the same country with you?
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by akezn: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
Maybe the governor naa him papa boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.