Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor (72893 Views)

America University of Nigeria Gets ₦17 Million Grant From Google / FUTO Gives N1,000 Each To Best Graduating Students At The Convocation / UNILORIN Worst & Best Graduating Students Get Scholarship To Study In Oxford, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by usman3688(m): 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
lazkizz:
Do you know that, 65% of the people in adamawa are christians.... But today fulani Controls all Top Government post in the state

While the people are Busy Drinking Burukutu

Like the southern Nigeria People are Busy Drinking Ogogoro

People of southern Nigeria must get sense by force,
They head over your sea,
Education is in their hands despite being region of less enrollment in school,
The wealth of your land is in their hands,
Tell me Southerners are we not most foolish?
Let's wake up.

Pls tell them. They always think everywhere in the north is filled with hausa Muslim. I was in adamawa late last Yr and the place I stayed was predominantly Christians. I was like so surprised. Only one uncompleted mosque in the area. States like kaduna, bauchi, plateau, Taraba, borno have good numbers of Christian population.
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Obrigardo: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Some rubbish topics on nl these days..
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Gireiboy(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
Saao:
the current governor is a Christian.
No! he is a Muslim.
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Gireiboy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Techguy96:

The two persons I have met from Adamawa are Christian.
And so?
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Gireiboy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
owobokiri:

So what?

Jonathan did not marginalise the Yorubas! The idea that Jonathan did so is nothing but a figment of your wild imaginations! Marginalise you how? Your brother Obasanjo just finished 8 solid years as the president of Nigeria, while cornering all juicy economic bases for your people (Banks, telecommunications, insurance, oil and gas)! Another man from another region takes over and you start yelling marginalisation! What do you want? A united Nigeria where you must always be on the top! I think those who responded to you on that thread were kind. You needed to be slapped hard in the face for your greediness..
Then, why are Igbo's crying of marginalisation now, according to your logic they should not have done so, since they are the ones that dominated Jonathan's Government.
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by LegalWolf: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
lazkizz:
Do you know that, 65% of the people in adamawa are christians.... But today fulani Controls all Top Government post in the state

They head over your sea,
Let's wake up.

Loool. Where did you get the your stats from? Even when someone takes ogogoro early the morning, he can’t say that
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by BrutusOj(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
lazkizz:

They head over your sea,
Let's wake up.
This post reminds me of a thread I commented on where the Op raised a serious point of the south always making noise about being more developed. I told someone, it's assumed that the north is less educated, yet they occupy the most sensitive positions in the country. Who is the minister of education?

1 Like

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by blackboy(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
this is the school joke silva son graduated from.
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
owobokiri:

So what?

Jonathan did not marginalise the Yorubas! The idea that Jonathan did so is nothing but a figment of your wild imaginations! Marginalise you how? Your brother Obasanjo just finished 8 solid years as the president of Nigeria, while cornering all juicy economic bases for your people (Banks, telecommunications, insurance, oil and gas)! Another man from another region takes over and you start yelling marginalisation! What do you want? A united Nigeria where you must always be on the top! I think those who responded to you on that thread were kind. You needed to be slapped hard in the face for your greediness..
Yor last statement shows you are a fool and bereft of knowledge.
The thread embedded in the post you quoted shows the true kind of people the Igbo (who are not claiming victims) truly are.

Take several seats abeg
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Hoodyrich(m): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
xpressionx:
What's wrong in the picture?
You want them to lie down to take pictures with him?
I no understand again oh angry
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Edusouls(m): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Shut up education is not wisdom, Nigeria would remain one for the Good of all of us, any civil war would be catastrophic to all tribes, we won’t recover in 200years
lazkizz:

They head over your sea,
Let's wake up.
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by lazkizz(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Edusouls:
Shut up education is not wisdom, Nigeria would remain one for the Good of all of us, any civil war would be catastrophic to all tribes, we won’t recover in 200years
you right and Nobody pray for that, its just that the Fulani's still have this Conquest ideology....which Very Bad and Affecting all Nigeria
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
GeneralPula:

Wow..

Flatinoz have been insulting yorubas way back than I was even thinking self..

2011 chai!

E no go better for all Flatinoz world wide!

Just when I had thought I should stop the tribal bashing - ahah nice one the real tribal bashing is about to start..

Thank you for sharing this thread

See there are good and kind Igbo people (which I can attest to)and there are good and kind Yoruba people ... I am sure about that.
But you see, on nairaland when you go back to posts from 2010, 2013 and 2014 you will understand who truly the igbos are

I have a catalogue of threads by Igbo people making mockery of Yoruba people 2012/2013.
Those threads will give you a rethink about having anything to do with an Igbo person
But alot
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Hawkler: 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Thermodynamics:

All the South knows how to do is to fight the Igbos, Igbo man when nor do them anything. The south don't even know who their enemy is.

3% for host communities and 30% to find oil in the North, after we go de shout warri nor de carry last, Warri nor de carry last, we don carry last for Nigeria tire.
There is no tribe as hospitable and accommodative like Yorubas... just acknowledge the fact and breath it in like air everywhere you go.
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by GeneralPula: 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
FatherCHRlSTMAS:

See there are good and kind Igbo people (which I can attest to)and there are good and kind Yoruba people ... I am sure about that.
But you see, on nairaland when you go back to posts from 2010, 2013 and 2014 you will understand who truly the igbos are

I have a catalogue of threads by Igbo people making mockery of Yoruba people 2012/2013.
Those threads will give you a rethink about having anything to do with an Igbo person
But alot

Kindly share some more threads please
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Coun3MAN: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
[quote author=lazkizz post=103627540]Do you know that, 65% of the people in adamawa are christians.... But today fulani Controls all Top Government post in the state

They head over your sea,
Tell me Southerners are we not most foolis
It seems u have joined in taking ogogoro too, have u ever been to Adamawa state?
Stop saying what u don't u know. There are Christian in Adamawa State but not up to that %
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by System202: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
lazkizz:

They head over your sea,
Let's wake up.

Stop misguiding people to suite your ego, it seems u don't know Adamawa

1 Like

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by System202: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
juman:

I have also been hearing that adamawa is heavy christian state like taraba.
I checked internet I could not get reliable figure.

But in southern states, your governors that are failing you people are your brothers.
Its not core north fault in anyway.
Next election vote wisely.

Cristians in Adamawa ar not more than 30% who ever tell u otherwise is fooling u
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by donmik: 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
Na poppy wey they cherish n.a. and wey cherish them na�
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by donmik: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
System202:

Cristians in Adamawa ar not more than 30% who ever tell u otherwise is fooling u

Can u be sincere to yourself, forgetting religious bigotry and political motive?
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Hassanmaye(m): 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hyelnatz:
Below is a picture of two class of 2021 graduates of the American University of Nigeria with the governor of Adamawa State. Caption the pic grin
Hwghahha na money sir do you think a poor family boy will try that
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by System202: 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
donmik:

Can u be sincere to yourself, forgetting religious bigotry and political motive?

Yes 100% percent sure. their are cristians in Adamawa but not more than 30% even in some cristian strong hold u will find some houses having a muslims and cristians there
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by PureNigerDeltan(m): 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
The South never fight the Igbos.. We’re indifferent in their matter. We just let them know what they do is none of our business. They choose to believe the lie that we’re with them and when they realise we are not they feel like we’re fighting them.
Thermodynamics:

All the South knows how to do is to fight the Igbos, Igbo man when nor do them anything. The south don't even know who their enemy is.

3% for host communities and 30% to find oil in the North, after we go de shout warri nor de carry last, Warri nor de carry last, we don carry last for Nigeria tire.
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by osazsky(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Thermodynamics:

pls how does this relate to the topic .pls dont drag us to your ipob nonsense we are ok..dont expect us to join u in our country if u have your own country we did rather go with the north than be with animals..go and meet ur native doctors that make bullets charms for you..u tell igbo man to give u Samsung them go give u samsong at a higher price..u guys are cheat.and u are not better off than d north..in sane country Nnamdi kannu and chidima would have been put to the ground by now..ur hunger for money even if it means killing ur own brother or sugar daddy will nerver make the south join u guys..in d south we are not murderer's..killers..drugs bedlers and our side chicks are God fearing
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by eROCK247(m): 3:44am On Jul 13, 2021
lazkizz:

Let's wake up.

Most Southerners are greedy and self-centered. It's not just ordinary foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Ceekaycee: 6:36am On Jul 13, 2021
The governor is a buddy to somebody naa.
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by emonis88: 7:33am On Jul 13, 2021
Thermodynamics:

Warri don carry last for this bill o!!!

1 Like

Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by emonis88: 7:34am On Jul 13, 2021
osazsky:
pls how does this relate to the topic .pls dont drag us to your ipob nonsense we are ok..dont expect us to join u in our country if u have your own country we did rather go with the north than be with animals..go and meet ur native doctors that make bullets charms for you..u tell igbo man to give u Samsung them go give u samsong at a higher price..u guys are cheat.and u are not better off than d north..in sane country Nnamdi kannu and chidima would have been put to the ground by now..ur hunger for money even if it means killing ur own brother or sugar daddy will nerver make the south join u guys..in d south we are not murderer's..killers..drugs bedlers and our side chicks are God fearing
grin grin u don smoke Colorado?
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by lazkizz(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2021
eROCK247:

Most Southerners are greedy and self-centered. It's not just ordinary foolishness.
that's just the Truth....they will start blaming Buhari for Everything....but 4get to hold their responsibile Leaders
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Techguy96(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Gireiboy:

And so?
If u randomly meet people from Adamawa n they are Christians, chances are they are more Christians in Adamawa than Muslim.
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Gireiboy(m): 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
Techguy96:

If u randomly meet people from Adamawa n they are Christians, chances are they are more Christians in Adamawa than Muslim.
You said you made only 2 Christian from Adamawa State, i'm an indigene of Girei L.G.A in a Adamawa State, your claim is incorrect.
Re: Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor by Gireiboy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
Techguy96:

You said you made only 2 Christian from Adamawa State, i don't think that is enough for you to draw a conclusion. I'm an indigene of Girei L.G.A in a Adamawa State, your claim is incorrect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus / HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment / WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.