Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi (30523 Views)

Atiku Arrives Asaba International Airport Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign / Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium / Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar Two gadamnnn minister
goddamn ministers
Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by Ezewuzie01: 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Shame go continue to envelope haters of Anambra progress. Kudos to Gov Willie Obiano, the best governor in the history of Anambra state.

Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by BizTrust: 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Good one Willie is working

Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Forget about the airport, you're putting too much energy into it, I like how you agree it's not completed yet, wait for it naw.. haba. Abi you didn't read about the event at Nnewi, you missed the line ni. Some of Us in this country sef
BKayy:
I don't celebrate uncompleted buildings.
I am a proud Igbo son. The type his ancestors resisted the colonialists, their subjugation, imposition of useless dogs they called Eze, Obi and the likes and proclaimed to their face that "Igbo enwero eze"

So you Obiano urchins should try more to sell your uncompleted building to people like yourselves

Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by BKayy: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
jimyjames:

Say something about me to you a nobody? Just shut up,
I'm pretty sure you don't have a say in your family meeting and you are here talking about matters bigger than you
"People are always concerned about what they are scared of"
You repeating about personality shows that you are scared of your status as a nobody and a nobody shall you remain.
"Nze na esi na agbụrụ" (nobility comes from lineage)

Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by Grandkay21(m): 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
After many years, wille Legacy
Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by jimyjames(m): 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

[[s]b]"People are always concerned about what they are scared of"[/b]
You repeating about personality shows that you are scared of your status as a nobody and a nobody shall you remain.
"Nze na esi na agbụrụ" (nobility comes from lineage[/s])

I repeat you are a nobody, so shut up , get a voice in your family meeting or community first

Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by heniford2: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
I imagine how east would have been if we had sea port and good federal Road

Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by BKayy: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
jimyjames:

I repeat you are a nobody, so shut up , get a voice in your family meeting or community first
Read my reply to you before, that is your answer.
Nobody
Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by AnanseK(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
NDLEA Headquarters and laboratory have to move to that airport- my humble advice.

Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by jimyjames(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

[s]Read my reply to you before, that is your answer.
Nobod[/s]y
Continue ranting, you rants starts and ends here on nairaland it counts nowhere else you are a nobody

Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by fergie001: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2021

Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by Ezewuzie01: 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
AnanseK:
NDLEA Headquarters and laboratory have to move to that airport- my humble advice.
That will be highly welcome. It is a necessity in every international airport and will help create more federal jobs in the state.

Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by Anthony1976: 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
well, i'm
waitting for commissioning day.
Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by kingsceedon(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please they should invite Joe Igbokwe too join, we dey look for him in Anambra

Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by Cnach: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
English go finish us for this country o
My people which number us beyond 99%?
No be 100%? And still working is on going in that airport..nawa o
Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by Cnach: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
kingsceedon:
Guy ur plan no go work grin
Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by kingsceedon(m): 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
Cnach:

Guy ur plan no go work grin

E go work ooo, or else na kidnap we go kidnap am las las
Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by walozanga(m): 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
amSTARboy:
Willie is working

Willie is willingly work cheesy

Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by chiefobdk(m): 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mutemenot:
Op, what is really happening in the state ? Our roads are now death trap, do we still have hope in this current leadership in the state ?? Number of Touts extorting the masses increases everyday in the state, even Federal roads are not left out.. please we need attention in areas affecting the masses, we won't chop private jets landing or taking off...

BKayy:
I am a proud Igbo son. The type his ancestors resisted the colonialists, their subjugation, imposition of useless dogs they called Eze, Obi and the likes and proclaimed to their face that "Igbo enwero eze"

So you Obiano urchins should try more to sell your uncompleted building to people like yourselves
Shameless people

Stop hating the airport is not the reason the ministers visited Anambra... They are currently commissioning 3 new auto plants built by Innoson motors... grin
Mutemenot:
Op, what is really happening in the state ? Our roads are now death trap, do we still have hope in this current leadership in the state ?? Number of Touts extorting the masses increases everyday in the state, even Federal roads are not left out.. please we need attention in areas affecting the masses, we won't chop private jets landing or taking off...

BKayy:

Shameless people

Stop hating the airport is not the reason the ministers visited Anambra... They are currently commissioning 3 new auto plants built by Innoson motors...

Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by breathelove(f): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
jimyjames:

It shouldn't be all about wailing about what state government can do for you, what is your own contribution to the state development cause private individuals are building roads in Anambra
We all have our roles. Please let the government build the roads while the people pay the taxes.
And yes, the people have a right to hold government accountable
Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by prophetfire: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
TimmyTen:
Great stride … Thumbs up to Obiano for making this airport a reality. We can now take a direct flight to the state, going through Enugu or Asaba is about to become a thing of the past.
. While the roads in the state are in their most deplorable state as during the times of Mbadinuju. You do only an elitist project, while things that would benefit the generality of the people and the down-trodden more are left to suffer.

Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by InternalAuditor: 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
You are right. Anambra is doing great in all areas of infrastructures

TimmyTen:
Great stride … Thumbs up to Obiano for making this airport a reality. We can now take a direct flight to the state, going through Enugu or Asaba is about to become a thing of the past.
Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by goldlink(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
This is a good development.

Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by Zealoy(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Have you won any game from the blogg?
Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by Agugbadin: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
amSTARboy:
Willie is working
Yes O

Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by onlyson16(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mutemenot:
neither ar we going to chop soft and smooth landing nor beyond 99
Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
kingsceedon:

You can't do anything
His people from nnewi are not rascals in attitude. They are calculative and protects their sons.

Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by Sheriman(m): 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
potbelly:
borrow borrow minister...

Never knew Niyi Adebayo is a minister shocked
Every Nigeria politician both ex or current will be looking for where to cash out
Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by Shikena(m): 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Good development!

Re: Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi by OBALOLA55(m): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
post=103628936:

Uchu no body is forcing you to comment here
IS THAT WHY YOU SHOULD CALL HIM UCHU MYND44 LALASTICLALA OVER TO YOU GUYS angry

Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP / Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron / Usman Gur Mohammed Sacked Over N781bn Siemens Power Deal