Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest (31786 Views)

More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny / 7.6 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Japan As Country Braces For 16Ft Tsunami / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by int0x80(m): 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
skallion7:
The South Africans are looting shops in the name of protesting over a corrupt president with six people dead already and you're saying Nigerians are cowards.

Are you alright in the head?
Instead of you protesting the bad governance being meted on Nigerians by the ineptitude president buhari, you are here asking if I was alright in the head. Continue, cowards grin grin
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Lionessza6(f): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
BigSarah:

Car dealerships and stores are also affected, I've seen reportage of losses from small businesses..
Okay

Lol,and this means that they were the main targets ?. Dude ,the protest is targeted at elite business owners, but criminals will go for the weak migrants ( the mistake of opening a business in volatile and poor areas ). Why wont the migrants learn; when there are protests in SA looting happens ,and the criminals will always target the weak ( migrants specifically). They should start registering their businesses for taxation and putting them in commercial areas where the state and local work force will protect them... otherwise they will continue to be collateral damage. When our business men come to Nigeria they register their businesses, and insure them so that when shyt like this happens ,they can sue and make insurance claims. Your people should do likewise and not cut corners ( thinking they can outsmart the system) ,it always backfires .
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by skallion7(m): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
int0x80:
Instead of you protesting the bad governance being meted on Nigerians by the ineptitude president buhari, you are here asking if I was alright in the head. Continue, cowards grin grin
still no correlation.
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by jaxxy(m): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
TMKsouth:
Shopping malls and commercial trucks have been torched and looted, in order to render the country ungovernable.

The violence has been limited to Zuma's home province KwaZulu-Natal and low-income parts of Johannesburg. The country's other 7 provinces remain peaceful.

There should have been negotiations with zuma on his wrong doings if confirmed guilty of them not any outright disgraceful conviction. For him it is completely unnecessary and counterproductive.

1 Like

Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by TMKsouth: 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
ololo12:
It’s not fair what they did to car dealerships of foreign national. There’s this particular one owned by some Yoruba guys, all the cars amounting several million rands torched, burnt down to ashes. What would those business owners do now? What has that business got to do with Zuma being arrested and sent to jail. What has burning malls that offers employment got to do with that? The country is trying to rebuild after a hard pandemic, with high unemployment rate. And these folks are burning down businesses. I give up on the black man... There’s something inherently and fundamentally wrong with the black man

I agree with your earlier points, but a great majority of black South Africans don't support this and are watching in horror.

The government has to address issues of poverty and illiteracy to tackle this - they've always said it's a ticking timebomb and now the chickens are coming home to roost. Zuma and his people are also to blame for stoking the fires.
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by BKayy: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lionessza6:

Too late grin. Have you stopped looting onions from Fulani farmers over there? grin grin
Fulani farmers?
Lol, maybe the pictures below means farming in South Africa.
Dumb whatever you people are called.

1 Like

Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by techWriter2: 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
African officials no jus surprise
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by TMKsouth: 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, oh please !. More like the future of whitty children and those of the BEE (90s )beneficiaries like Ramampimpi grin. The people doing this are dirt poor and hopeless, they could careless about the " economy " grin grin. Those who have an economy must go and calm them down wink. Leave peasants like myself out of this shyt grin.

Watch unemployment rates skyrocket after you've wrecked the economy. Those same peasants of yours will come hit your home out of "poverty". Weren't u boasting Zuma created 85% rise in black millionaires during his rule? I Guess what, everyone's been hit right now including their businesses. You don't only suffer from poverty but severe ignorance too.
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by authority2006(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
That's why Nigeria government refused to touch any of the ex presidents.
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Lionessza6(f): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

Fulani farmers?
Lol, maybe the pictures below means farming in South Africa.
Dumb whatever you people are called.

LMFAO, dont play dumb with me ,so you're saying all fulanis are terrorists ? grin grin

Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by int0x80(m): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
skallion7:
still no correlation.
It doesn't have to be, how about that?
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by BKayy: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, dont play dumb with me ,so you're saying all fulanis are terrorists ? grin grin
When did Fulani become farmers?

They say nothing have hundred percentage but with the question of terrorism, I'll say yes. 100%
Just like the way a lot of people from your side are dumb

1 Like

Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by authority2006(m): 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
int0x80:
This is what Nigeria needs but Nigerians are cowards grin grin

Easier to call others unprintable names while you hide behind keyboards in a corner of your room. Nigerians did more than this during #Endsars protests, greater lives lost, greater properties destroyed. Even though, I didn't support the destruction, but they're not cowards.

1 Like

Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by xpool(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please this should go to front page.
Bet9ja has not been paying out winnings to online customers.
They they deliberately configured OTP to fail so that customers can not withdraw their money. Their customer care agents tell you different fabricated lies to hold off customers.
They will at last tell you to exercise patience that it is a technical issue and their team is working on it.
Go and read comments on Facebook, you will see plenty complaints from different customers. Mine was since Saturday night, some are longer.

Bet9ja does not want to be honest with Nigerians , instead they are deceiving and luring people to continue making deposits, but when you win, they wont pay.

May be they are bankrupt.

Lets make this go viral.
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Lionessza6(f): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
TMKsouth:

Watch unemployment rates skyrocket after you've wrecked the economy. Those same peasants of yours will come hit your home out of "poverty". Weren't u boasting Zuma created 85% rise in black millionaires during his rule? I Guess what, everyone's been hit right now including their businesses. You don't only suffer from poverty but severe ignorance too.

LMFAO,nywe Nywe nywe grin grin. Let Ramaphosa hurry up and bribe these poor people with R350 or the surbubs will be visited as we are seeing in Hillcrest grin. If he doesn't, and fails to create any Jobs .......what happened in the past week will escalate ....army or no army ......that fli- flopper Malema is already gearing up his minions for more protests grin grin.
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
SmartPolician:
The black man is deeply sick.
The state is working hard to bring a corrupt ex-president to justice and you guys are embarking on violent protest.
This is the same reason that Nigeria's past presidents are untouchable, no matter what they did in office.

I was about to say something like this.

You can throw in the Arab man too.

Sometimes, I feel like the Black man are the Canaanites that were driven from the Land of Hebron.
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by SmartPolician: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lionessza6:

Which court in South Africa has proven that he's corrupt ? grin. Is he in prison for corruption?

Well, he's jailed for contempt of court, but that man has a lot of baggage, including corruption allegations. I am deeply worried that you tend to be pro-Zuma because you still view him from the prism of apartheid struggle and his decent background.

There's a strong conviction that Zuma wants to hand over South Africa's economic power to the blacks. Yes, it sounds great, but we in purely black African nations know it's a bad decision. Perhaps you should look at how the black man has managed her wealth in both the Caribbeans and Africa. Just keep your political power and let the white South Africans run your economy.

Take it or leave it, South Africa has come thus far because the West has a firm control of her economic power. The day you lots make the mistake of taking over both political and economic powers, you will have an extension of Nigeria in South Africa. It could even be another South Sudan or Congo.

For South Africa to throw Zuma behind bars, your country is sending a strong message - nobody is above the law. This is something the entire black world needs at this time. We have had terrible, sit-tight leaders for so long and it is high time we demonstrated that the black man is capable of self-governance and discipline.

1 Like

Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Lionessza6(f): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

When did Fulani become farmers?

They say nothing have hundred percentage but with the question of terrorism, I'll say yes. 100%
Just like the way a lot of people from your side are dumb

LMFAO, the day you looted their onions grin grin.

You're not even making any sense, so I'll leave you to your stupidity wink.
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by BKayy: 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, the day you looted their onions grin grin.

You're not even making any sense, so I'll leave you to your stupidity wink.
Onions. That is not as bad as the way you lots rape and murder teenage Afrikaan girls.
Teenage girls for that matter
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by TMKsouth: 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,nywe Nywe nywe grin grin. Let Ramaphosa hurry up and bribe these poor people with R350 or the surbubs will be visited as we are seeing in Hillcrest grin. If he doesn't, and fails to create any Jobs .......what happened in the past week will escalate ....army or no army ......that fli- flopper Malema is already gearing up his minions for more protests grin grin.

So you'll have your land back after Zuma is released? His son Duduzane lives lavishly in Dubai at your expense - money looted while Zuma was president. They're now using that same loot to instigate Zulus and the poor masses (which he failed to empower during a whole 9 years he was president), while Lioness and co. burn their own future away. Today you've been proven a real clown, seriously.
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by hannsg: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJi1m595G0g

The hustle and economic activity they showed in this video, na wa OOOOO! grin grin grin grin
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Lionessza6(f): 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
SmartPolician:

[b]For South Africa to throw Zuma behind bars, your country is sending a strong message - nobody is above the law. [/b]This is something the entire black world needs at this time. We have had terrible, sit-tight leaders for so long and it is high time we demonstrated that the black man is capable of self-governance and discipline.

I deleted the rest, as I care nothing about your opinions and predict6 smiley. What I care about is the bolded , you cannot send someone in prison for a certain offence ,and not mind others committing the same offence, that's bias and it scares people. The judiciary needs to gain the trust of the people and not divide the nation along political factional lines . If they can do this to an ex president, is anyone who is poor and against the status quo safe ? That's what is causing the unrests....FEAR! .
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Shattuck(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
TMKsouth:

You should understand these are the actions of his supporters. The majority of the country is against this - that's why there were huge "Zuma must Go" protests. So don't say SA loves corruption.
good to know, allowing more people like him into office would be the decline of South Africa, he needs to be punished for his crime.

1 Like

Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Lionessza6(f): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
TMKsouth:

So you'll have your land back after Zuma is released? His son Duduzane lives lavishly in Dubai at your expense - money looted while Zuma was president. They're now using that same loot to instigate Zulus and the poor masses (which he failed to empower during a whole 9 years he was president), while Lioness and co. burn their own future away. Today you've been proven a real clown, seriously.

LMFAO, who said anything about land ?. Leave Duduzane alone ,he appeard on your state capture commission and humiliated you all grin grin. If he was so corrupt ,why was he arrested with any empty charge-sheet ,and why not pursue him for living in Dubai ....so you wanted him to live in a shack ? grin grin. Are Mandela's grandchildren not living lavishly in the UK & the USA ? Is Andile Ramaphosa not living like a king both in SA and overseas? Why arent you mad about that ? cheesy.

Zuma made his own mistakes ,and he also did a lot of good as well. Get mad at him forever but he will still have a lot of people supporting him from all walks of life; from black professionals ,business men& women , the students he empowered and poor masses . Ramaphosa's support from black people starts and ends on social media grin grin. His openly vocal supporters are those he has prioritised......whitties and fellow coons grin grin

And we thank Msholozi for refusing to deploy the army in Cape town during his administration, and we also thank Ramaphosa for proving everyone right grin grin.......Hitler wannabe grin

1 Like

Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by nwaUrasi(m): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Amuluonyenaego:
I hope they will not brutalise the masses like Nigerian army.

No, they are going to breastfeed them undecided undecided
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Shattuck(m): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lionessza6:

The judiciary is selective and factional, they're not fighting for the masses but for Ramaphosa to stay in power so that the white elite could continue looting with him and his side of the ANC. If Zuma is corrupt then let him be charged for corruption not this rubbish. He's not the only one to give that commission and parliament the middle finger .
by my understanding I think his corruption case is still on, his arrest was due to his contempt of court orders, hopefully after serving this sentence, he gets to answer for the corruption allegations against him.
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by TMKsouth: 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, who said anything about land ?. Leave Duduzane alone ,he appeard on your state capture commission and humiliated you all grin grin. If he was so corrupt ,why was he arrested with any empty charge-sheet ,and why not pursue him for living in Dubai ....so you wanted him to live in a shack ? grin grin. Are Mandela's grandchildren not living lavishly in the UK & the USA ? Is Andile Ramaphosa not living like a king both in SA and overseas? Why arent you mad about that ? cheesy.

Zuma made his own mistakes ,and he also did a lot of good as well. Get mad at him forever but he will still have a lot of people supporting him from all walks of life; from black professionals ,business men& women , the students he empowered and poor masses . Ramaphosa's support from black people starts and ends on social media grin grin. His openly vocal supporters are those he has prioritised......whitties and fellow coons grin grin

Ramaphosa and Mandela's children don't have a well-known thief as a father, who's also calling on you all to burn down your country while his son lives abroad on Zupta largess. U need to de-fog your eyes and also do a brain transplant with a monkey - because they choose leaders that advance their troop and not destroy it.
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Lionessza6(f): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Shattuck:
by my understanding I think his corruption case is still on, his arrest was due to his contempt of court orders, hopefully after serving this sentence, he gets to answer for the corruption allegations against him.

Clear you dont understand then . What he was summoned to was just a commission of inquiry,not charges have been brought against him . He's not the only one who refused to appear, bu the only one arrested . If there was evidence of state capture against him ....all the white people who despise him ; judges ,law firms etc they'd made sure it was brought before the courts grin grin.... but Nadal!! Just noise .

As for the case he was busy with in court ....arms deal....another joke grin. Zuma wasn't even the president when that happened....so they know it wont stick.
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by TMKsouth: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2021

Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Omanze: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
majamajic:
Not only in Nigeria

It is not wrong to state that the most sturbon Africans lives in the South
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by gozzy1988(m): 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
Well you are right but then. We ought give credit to a civilian govt of South Africa for even having the political will to prosecute a former president, also Zuma deserves a little accolade for handing him self in to the authority barring his corrupt case. Now just imagine if it were in our dear country Nigeria, which civilian govt will even have the audacity to prosecute not to talk of arresting a former president. Except that president don't want to rule in peace or finish his tenure. That a former president of Nigeria could go to jail because of corrupt, we can only dream about it. So I think is a plus for SA and sends a warning to would be presidents in SA that no matter your position, you must be brought to account for what ever you did. I can only long for when this will start in Nigeria.

No regard for the rule of law.So if Zuma willingly offered up himself for prosecution to face his alleged crime is now a wrong thing to do? Only in a backward continent like Africa will one see all these nonsense happening.[/quote]
Re: SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest by Lionessza6(f): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
TMKsouth:

Ramaphosa and Mandela's children don't have a well-known thief as a father, who's also calling on you all to burn down your country while his son lives abroad on Zupta largess. U need to de-fog your eyes and also do a brain transplant with a monkey - because they choose leaders that advance their troop and not destroy it.

LMFAO, yes their fathers can never be dragged by white media because they sold out black people and helped white people keep their loot wink. Zuma was on a mission to destroy that starting with the increase in the percentage of black business doing business with State owned entities ......something the two weaklings would never attempt wink. You need to de-coonerise yourself, the whites are still the biggest beneficiaries of this resource rich country and Ramaphosa has squashed all the policies championed by Zuma to change that .......monkey brains are located inside that skull of yours grin grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks / US Senate Acquits Trump, Ex-president Cleared Of Incitement Charges / Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.