Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) (45903 Views)

How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account / Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by shogsman(m): 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
What is this nonsense now,why haven't they sentenced this killer permanently, wtf are the media outlets feasting on this Crime

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Hardebayo(m): 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
blackmantis:

I'm really pissed off. Why are they granting her interviews.
What is the meaning of he was not in a happy marriage?
Why is the media so insensitive to the family?

The family must have sanctioned the interview. His cousin, a lawyer featured in the interview.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Kimjongun: 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
They are changing this girl's story, what is wrong with Lagos? They are trying to release her, you can see from her looks that the story is fabricated. They are trying to release an already caught suspect of murder back into the society without punishment?
Issokay..

My advice to all the men in Lagos is they should be careful the way they deal with women, if you have being following the trend here in Lagos you will notice that, they mostly have similar flow where the women will be set free at the end despite clear evidence, they will find a way to change the story.

The feminist are very powerful in this part of Nigeria trust me, they have taken over the case of this girl

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
blackmantis:

I'm really pissed off. Why are they granting her interviews.
What is the meaning of he was not in a happy marriage?
Why is the media so insensitive to the family?
That's Nigeria for you. Insensitive lots

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
EM123:

did any court find her guilty of the crime? is jungle justice the best jugdement?
When you will fall victim we will ask this same question

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Akanoaaa(m): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
Make dem sentence her to life imprisonment jare. The whole issue is getting to long and it's boring each day.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Clintonchiedzie(m): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
This wen don turn celebrity by force
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Sholaco: 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
I think the government want to Bleep this girl undecided otherwise why granting her an interview like a celebrity? Are they trying to encourage other bitches that have the same motives. Let the law take it course asap so that it will serve as a deterrent..justice delayed justice denied sad . Just imagine say na man committed this type of atrocity

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by InvertedHammer: 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
/
You will be surprised at how many wealthy Nigerians that have already fallen in love with her and are working behind the scene to get her released. Once out, she will be flown out of the country.

Don't think every big man is busy. Some men cannot wrap their heads around the fact that such an innocent-looking chameleon could kill especially when the little guy between their legs are cheering them on.

/

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by xynerise: 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
BigBashiru:

Nigerian men inc Nigerian men in the police are useless. lots of nairaland men have even said they will protest if the girl is jailed.....MEN ARE USELESS.
Oga speak for yourself undecided

Stereotype pukes me

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Akanoaaa(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Once upon a time, old man FORWARDEVERLY and his sweet sixteen wife number 7 were expecting the birth of their first child after 20 years of marriage.

However Mrs FORWARDEVERLY was experiencing severe pains and the doctor was worried about the chances of her successful delivery so he spoke to old man FORWARDEVERLY:

Doctor: Sir, your wife's condition is serious and the only way it can be stabilized is if you agree that we should transfer some of her pain to you as the father of the child. Will you accept this solution?

Old man FORWARDEVERLY: Yes, I will do anything to minimize my wife's pain

So the doctor warns Old man FORWARDEVERLY that the process will be painful for him, but Old man FORWARDEVERLY reassures the doctor that he is a strong man and he can endure the pain.

So the doctor transfers 10% of pain to Old man FORWARDEVERLY, then asks him: "How are you feeling?"

Old man FORWARDEVERLY replies: "I don't feel any pain whatsoever"

The doctor was pleased and said: "Since you can carry 10% pain, let us try and increase it to 25%"

Surprisingly, Old man FORWARDEVERLY was able to endure the 25% pain and the doctor was impressed.

"Wow, very few men can take 25% pain as calmly as you are doing right now. You are really a strong man."

Old man FORWARDEVERLY smiled with pride. The doctor now asked him: "Would you mind if we increase the pain level to 50%?" and he answered: "No problem"

So the doctor increased the pain transfer to 50%, but still Old man FORWARDEVERLY was cool and calm and he wasn't feeling it.

By this time, the doctor was excited! "Nobody has been able to endure 50% pain without fainting! You are a real superman!"

The proud FORWARDEVERLY now became boastful: "Even 100% is nothing for me!"

The doctor tried to beg him to change his mind, that nobody has ever survived 100%, but the ignorant FORWARDEVERLY insisted on 100% and even said he will beat up the doctor if he refused. So the doctor reluctantly and nervously increased the pain level to 100% and quietly told the nurses to prepare a death certificate.

However a miracle happened because not only was FORWARDEVERLY still alive, he was actually chilling with a tumbler of kaikai!

The doctor and all the hospital staff were screaming with excitement and giving praises to God.

"Mr," said the doctor to FORWARDEVERLY, "what you have done today is nothing short of a miracle. No man in history has ever survived 100% pain transfer because it is an automatic death sentence! Your new born son is very fortunate to have a father like you!"

The following morning, a proud Old man FORWARDEVERLY and his wife went home after the delivery of their bouncing baby boy.

Upon driving home, they noticed that no matter how many times they horned, their gateman, Abdul, would not come to open the gate. Eventually, their anger over Abdul's behaviour changed to worry, so they summoned a few neighbors and broke down the gate, only to find Abdul lying stone dead on the ground....

So Abdul is the father of the kid? Ahh.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Emaprince: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
pocohantas:

-
Why does she even look so relaxed and beautiful? They loosened her hair, washed it and combed it out for her. A murder suspect..
This!!!!

As in... she is beginning to look and feel like a celeb.

She isn't even worried about the punishment that awaits her...as if she already have a hint she would be very fine in the end.

Smh

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Sleekfingers: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
Karlovych:
You think this is Hollywood

sit back and relax. And see how the case unfold.......
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by faithfull18(f): 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
That's the line the loose men use, nothing new.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by seangy4konji: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
why all this rubbish with a murderer

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by SmartPolician: 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
smile11s:
Wow. She’s even relaxed and smiling. They are changing her story and preparing her to be released. Next she will be a celeb and be preaching on Instagram. Life no balance at all.

Lessons learned: Men be careful o. Na women dey run things now.

That girl can never be released.

Do you think she murdered a riffraff?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Powerfly(f): 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
pocohantas:
The girl lies too much and has turned this thing into a reality show.

- At first she said she knew nothing about his personal life. She doesn’t know if he was married, but he had this married aura.

- Now she knows he was married and had marital issues.

- She said they drank, smoked and he wanted sex which she wasn’t ready for. So he started chasing her round the house till she got to the kitchen. He choked her and she stabbed him in self-defence.

- When his body was examined and it showed the man was strangled, she changed her story again. This time she told us how she tied him up while he was asleep.

Why does she keep changing her story?
What is she hiding?
Who is she protecting?
Why is the press indulging her?
Why is someone being held for a crime as heavy as murder laughing?
Why does she even look so relaxed and beautiful? They loosened her hair, washed it and combed it out for her. A murder suspect.

Could it be that she knows something we do not know?

I just pity the late Usifo because it is obvious he died for nothing. This is disgraceful to him and the family he left behind.

May God give her lawyer the grace to defend a client who keeps changing her story per second. Nothing she has said so far is admissible. Let’s just focus on the major thing, she killed the man.

Remember the paparazzi that surrounded the murder of Ini umoren...and how quickly the world has moved on from her story?
Remember the VIP treatment the murder suspect received? And all the interviews and baseless questions the stupid and senseless press were dishing out to him? sad angry
All this goes to prove the fact that Justice and fairness lost their battle in Nigeria. If you remove Devine protection...we are all on our own angry

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by tosyne2much(m): 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
pocohantas:

- At first she said she knew nothing about his personal life. She doesn’t know if he was married, but he had this married aura.

- She said they drank, smoked and he wanted sex which she wasn’t ready for. So he started chasing her round the house till she got to the kitchen. He choked her and she stabbed him in self-defence.

- When his body was examined and it showed the man was strangled, she changed her story again. This time she told us how she tied him up while he was asleep.

What is she hiding?
Who is she protecting?
Why does she even look so relaxed and beautiful? They loosened her hair, washed it and combed it out for her. A murder suspect.

I just pity the late Usifo because it is obvious he died for nothing. This is disgraceful to him and the family he left behind.

May God give her lawyer the grace to defend a client who keeps changing her story per second. Nothing she has said so far is admissible. Let’s just focus on the major thing, she killed the man.
I'm surprised too and I think there's more to this matter

Honestly I was actually expecting the girl to look so frustrated and thinner but this lady looks like she wasn't even convicted for murder, meaning he has been feeding and sleeping well

Even baba Ijesha that was accused of rape, barely a week everyone saw how the case had a physical manifestation on him within that short period of time

Just look at a murder suspect looking so calm and relaxed as if death or jail term doesn't await her

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
pocohantas:

What is she hiding?
Who is she protecting?

I never knew that there are good women who are still objective. Thanks for restoring my confidence in the female folk
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by DSC7: 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
lastchild:
if i was ataga's wife, i would make sure this idiot grow old in jail

imagine, adding salt to the widow's injury

What if the wife is behind his demise.....

Am beginning to see this girl as a hired Assasin...

Deed done, her freedom is next........

Men be careful out there.....
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Signum(f): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
pocohantas:

What is she hiding?
Who is she protecting?

Even when she admitted to killing the man as obvious, some men have started lusting for her already.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Jayrow08: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
If u like talk till thy kingdom come.
U must die!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lagossuspect:
In some ways you are right.

But her offence is clear, she was caught in the act. She can't deny the fact that she killed the man.

These interviews are to help her, cause now she's claiming she did that to defend herself from been killed by her Sugar Zaddy.

She's claiming self defence, and ignorance of the situation of not going to the police to report the crime.

She's also been remorseful of the act. These interviews might have been arranged by her lawyers to seek public support.

Even the judge might have to reduce her sentence with these interviews.

You've not watched this video then...

She just said she didn't do it grin.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by smile11s(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
SmartPolician:

That girl can never be released.

Do you think she murdered a riffraff?

I hope so
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Slymontee: 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Is that why you killed him? I wonder why they haven't 't sent this bitch to God instead she is here forming celebrity and giving interviews
What if she didn't kill the man?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Emeka71(m): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
DaniDani:

You are very correct. At first I find it hard to believe that there are others involved in his murder but with the turn out of unrelated statements from chidinma, something is concealed.
Do you know that is possible that she wasn't even the one who stabbed the man; since there is no proof; is very possible that she got somebody to stab the man; only that she is directly involved in his murder; because in her apartment; and she doesn't look like somebody that would kill a man that she is enjoying.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by kay29000(m): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
The plot thickens.

I watched the video to the end...what the friend and the cousin of the man said towards the end puts another spin to the whole story. I now believe the girl didn't act alone.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Onyi22(f): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
grin cheesy
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
Slymontee:
What if she didn't kill the man?
Then tell us who killed him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Human Parts In Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Church Uncovered, Prophet Arrested / South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death / A Lady Was Pushed Out Of This Speeding Vehicle In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.