Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. (39214 Views)

Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns / Nairalander's in diaspora how to feel at home / We Help Nigerians In Diaspora Feel At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hungarriman:
Hahaha....u no well fa.

I am lost as to how the decency and territoriality didn’t stop him from wanting your pussy in his bed, but it springs up when he sees your washed panties. Toor!

9 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by mariahAngel(f): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Munzy14:

Buhari effect....

Na Nigerian girls dey suffer the consequences pass for Kriss hand.

Obi fere Kriss azu!

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Munzy14(m): 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
Drizzy5001:
It rained one afternoon like that, as konji wan finish person on my way to my lodge off campus after lectures .na so I meet Adaora. for road o toast am finish come collect her number join grin ..later In d evening I put on my small "I better pass my neighbor" generator , bought big chivita exotic and suya and called ( invited) her to my room, na so she come my room , I told her to feel at home, she come bath, she change clothe, come wear my expensive designer Shirt with no pants under , angry shirt wey I never wear yet o. The worst be say she don slack the shirt finish with her breast e no dey fit again sad
This your comment sha...It is doing me like I am in a whatsaap group with our honourable minister of Information...cheesy

Any way you didn't tell us the las las of the story..

7 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Munzy14(m): 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

Na Nigerian girls dey suffer the consequences pass for Kriss hand.

Obi fere Kriss azu!

Hehehe...Obi ya na mosdii o lee nke ka?..grin

Umu nwaanyi etiwala guys obicheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Tukor1759: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
bigcee:

Is this the man you're talking about?
Exactly grin grin
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Drizzy5001(m): 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Munzy14:

This your comment sha...It is doing me like I am in a whatsaap group with our honourable minister of Information...cheesy

Any way you didn't tell us the las las of the story..
Lol, I later knack the girl, but ladies like putting on big polo, especially when they are at home. I don't like it when a girl wears my polo or boxers ,they will expand it.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lols... You be ifod na
baba e ifod
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by mariahAngel(f): 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Munzy14:

Hehehe...Obi ya na mosdii o lee nke ka?..grin

Mosdii katu Kriss mma nu. At least, he just keeps repeating the same thing, so we know what to expect.
Mana akwa I huru kriss? Ndi eji a tunyere ya wu Nwaamaikpe na ndi otu ya.

Umu nwaanyi etiwala guys obicheesy

It goes both ways na. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKsoul:
baba e ifod
How far... U still have access to your mail?
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Hungarriman: 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
pocohantas:

I am lost as to how the decency and territoriality didn’t stop him from wanting your pussy in his bed, but it springs up when he sees your washed panties. Toor!
Hahaha, Poco take your time ooo...so you dinor know that when men say they want free pussy they mean literally free pussy aka PWP(pussy without panties) aka pantless pussy.

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Munzy14(m): 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Drizzy5001:
Lol, I later knack the girl, but ladies like putting on big polo, especially when they are at home. I don't like it when a girl wears my polo or boxers ,they will expand it.
Eheee!!! Now you come..cheesy you just give us 68.21% of th story before ..Na now you make am 100%..

Well, ladies I have interacted with, said it's quite cool and lovely for them to be in their boyfriend or hubby's shirt or boxers at home..More of romantic stuffs.

Why expand? unless they are plus sized...But I noticed it's common with petite girl friends...Small shirt will be looking big with on them....grin Though lovely.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
SmellySperm:

How far... U still have access to your mail?
No vex
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Munzy14(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

Mosdii katu Kriss mma nu. At least, he just keeps repeating the same thing, so we know what to expect.
Mana akwa I huru kriss? Ndi eji a tunyere ya wu Nwaamaikpe na ndi otu ya.

It goes both ways na. cheesy
grin ha wu ndi redpillers....AKA SMAN(Stingy men association of Nigeria) Nairaland branch...

Motto: we no deh give shishi..D or let me see what I can do...

O di m ka kris wuzi able Vice president now....Be like they plotted a coup to unsit ubunja na govt ya....

So kris, jayson(playmaker) na nwaamaikpe regime ka anyi no now..

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Drizzy5001(m): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
Munzy14:

Eheee!!! Now you come..cheesy you just give us 68.21% of th story before ..Na now you make am 100%..

Well, ladies I have interacted with, said it's quite cool and lovely for them to be in their boyfriend or hubby's shirt or boxers at home..More of romantic stuffs.

Why expand? unless they are plus sized...But I noticed it's common with petite girl friends...Small shirt will be looking big with on them....grin Though lovely.

she's plus sized o grin I like big girls , I avoid petite girl friends, coz if u are walking on the street with them, e go come be like say na ur baby sister u dey go buy biscuits and sweet for. grin

4 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKsoul:
Not interested..i have a boyfriend...his name is Mejiloyon.
Lol olodo. I never asked to be your bf. I only asked a simple question.

Na so una go dey do smelly shakara ontop nothing. So na me no get gf?

5 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hungarriman:
Hahaha, Poco take your time ooo...so you dinor know that when men say they want free pussy they mean literally free pussy aka PWP(pussy without panties) aka pantless pussy.

Na small thing we dey take know man that wants to knack and go. He doesn’t want to see the “home you”, he only wants to see you prim and proper, ready for penising. You’ll be shocked that when the woman he loves and wants to marry visits, she would even hang her hairnet on his laptop and he’ll be smiling like mumu!!

22 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
My feel at home friend also invite friends and chop half creat of egg and the only yam at home.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by mariahAngel(f): 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
Munzy14:

grin ha wu ndi redpillers....AKA SMAN(Stingy men association of Nigeria) Nairaland branch...

Motto: we no deh give shishi..D or let me see what I can do...

grin

O di m ka kris wuzi able Vice president now....Be like they plotted a coup to unsit ubunja na govt ya....

So kris, jayson(playmaker) na nwaamaikpe regime ka anyi no now..

Okwaya? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Munzy14(m): 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
Drizzy5001:
she's plus sized o grin I like big girls , I avoid petite girl friends, coz if u are walking on the street with them, e go come be like say na ur baby sister u dey go buy biscuits and sweet for. grin
Chai...you have finished petite ladies...grin grin

Your choice is cool...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Lonelypacifist6: 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Feel at home, she dey treat my PA/Sidekick like slave? I made a post about it.
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Munzy14(m): 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

grin

Okwaya? cheesy
O wu nu ya...cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Hungarriman: 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
pocohantas:

Na small thing we dey take know man that wants to knack and go. He doesn’t want to see the “home you”, he only wants to see you prim and proper, ready for penising. You’ll be shocked that when the woman he loves and wants to marry visits, she would even hang her hairnet on his laptop and he’ll be smiling like mumu!!
Hahaha...hairnet ontop laptop plus smiling, Poco my hand dn comot for this matter. Abeg, goodnight before dem go knack me chain for here sake of noise pollution. I no get strength to d explain my state of sanity to people abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by EmmaxKeys: 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pocohantas, just spilling off-point rubbish in this thread. So sad. cry

9 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Kriss216: 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ajo nwa!

Na Munzy comment carry me enter.
I hope say you dey ok...abi Buhari don show you pepper? grin
Lol
Buhari don finish me kpata kpata.

How are you?

4 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Lonelypacifist6: 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. Say what? Growing up we had neighbours that spread their panties outside! cheesy

The good thing about spreading panties outside is that you will pay good attention to your panties. You must change them regularly and buy fine ones. lipsrsealed

Yea, clothes that dried that way itches my skin. What I do is to put them in a room, close all the windows and turn on the AC. Works for me.
What about the odor? Sun dried is the best, If you can't dry the undies in the sun it's better you Iron it to kill odour causing bacteria.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by mariahAngel(f): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Lol
Buhari don finish me kpata kpata.

How are you?

No worry. Everything go soft.

I dey fine jare. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Kriss216: 11:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Munzy14:

What is this business...cheesy

Ya wu i microwave di nwa na? Ka o wu ita ya vamvam...grin
cheesy cheesy

Munzy, o wu ita ka si ya. Oge adiro. Na why she come na.. Business first.

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Kriss216: 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

No worry. Everything go soft.

I dey fine jare. Thanks.
You see why I like you kiss

Una no reach 5 for Nairaland wey get sense.

Unique Mariah.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Kriss216: 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lol olodo. I never asked to be your bf. I only asked a simple question.

Na so una go dey do smelly shakara ontop nothing. So na me no get gf?
Na so dem dey mumu na. cheesy

No be Nigerian girls again

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by peppermint7(m): 12:00am On Jul 13, 2021
chatinent:

But Federal Government did.
Guy grin
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Munzy14(m): 12:00am On Jul 13, 2021
Kriss216:

cheesy cheesy

Munzy, o wu ita ka si ya. Oge adiro. Na why she come na.. Business first.

Easy o....na person daughter o, maka you no damage local government di babe...cheesy

Ta fo kwara nke di ya ga ata o...cheesy
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by KORLAR(m): 12:03am On Jul 13, 2021
Themainboy22:
Feel at home feel at home, babe decided to spend the night. Called the next day to inform me that she forgot some of her clothes (pant and bra) in my room, Told her to come around 4PM to pick it. I came back from work, waited for the babe but nowhere to be found. I decided to sleep not until around 10PM, I heard a knock on the door, went to open it, behold it was this babe with a bag full of clothes and I was like which kind wahala be this. Long story short, She spent the night again, refused to go and started pretending peforming some wife duties. I was pissed because I wanted to hit and run. It took alot of advise and counselling from family and friends, to finally came up with a good tactics to evict her after three weeks.

Bros, mind sharing the tactics?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me / I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' / Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.