Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari (37289 Views)

Leading Nigeria One Of Hardest Challenges In Life, Buhari Says In Sallah Message / Sound Sultan Was A Bundle Of Talents Who Used His Gifts For Humanity - Sanwo-Olu / Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life, Buhari Declares ON February 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bigredmachine:
God please save us all from sickness and pains...
Ameen
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by abeggnow: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Monogamy:
That's actually true about the Sultan of Sound but that can never be from Buhari.

Has he even heard the name before?

Any Nigeria politicians claiming of knowing Sound Sultan or listened to his song before are purely lying

How can you know Sultan, listen to his music and still remain incompetent?

Make all of you people no worry, in Sultan's voice, one day, bush meat (masses) go catch una hunter (politicians)
me self i was surprised. But you can never tell. some of this politicians can be weird. May be he is trying to identify with the youths in the country now.who knows.
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Antoeni(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Buhari didn’t say this
He will not and can never make such statements
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Bigredmachine: 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
aspabay:

If you ever become President, sit down and write every letter, speeches, statements, and lectures all by yourself, as that is what you would be elected to do.

What then if the job of media aides if not to write such letters.

Make una dey hide una illiteracy small small na.

E never reach quarrel na... grin bubu first son
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Passionate1(m): 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hahahaha! Politics! Dumb old cow actually doesn't care.
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Bahamas95(m): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Monogamy:
That's actually true about the Sultan of Sound but that can never be from Buhari.

Any Nigeria politicians claiming of knowing Sound Sultan or listened to his song before are purely lying

Make all of you people no worry, in Sultan's voice, one day, bush meat (masses) go catch una hunter (politicians)
Exactly!

Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Burgerlomo: 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Amen!
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by amuwo1980: 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
See clown sending condolences as if he can spell it, have u ever heard of sound sultan aboki ? Fool
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Femeto: 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Sholaco: 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
grin even though you don't know him..he might be thinking is one of the footballer he gave houses to cheesy
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by frog12: 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
these MUSICIANS and ACTORS always have BAD lifestyles !
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by justmondris: 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
I doubt if this guy can even recognize sound sultan’s image without help.
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by omoyeni37: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
How i wish say, i fit reach you anywhere you deyyy, chai REST IN PERFECT PEACE LEGEND
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Dex4(m): 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
Taaaaa.....Buhari no know who Sound Sultan be, na lie! If he did, his ears wouldn't be deaf to the populace.
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Jayrow08: 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Buhari u try.
All d fine girls up in d club dem go dey pinging and chatting drop all Ur phones come to d floor u should be singing and dancing stop to dey form u r wasting Ur waist o move to d floor and wasting Ur waist o d guys dem dey come when u r goons e o dating b4 u go know dey r dating Ur dating aahhhhh show me Ur kokose show me Ur kokose shooooow me Ur kokose.
Rip Sound sultan
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Awoo88: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
Dies this idiot know who sound sultan is?
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by milky3(f): 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Do you know him personally, abi na familiarity level
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by dragunov: 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
TheRareGem1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/12/sound-sultan-was-kind-lived-an-exemplary-life-buhari/

As if the cunning devil knew him personally. Hearing him say kind words after the demise of popular Nigerians would create the impression that he actually gives a phuck!
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Jerryherd: 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Monogamy:

E go shock you say Buhari fit Sabi am... 80 year old Mallam that still watches cartoon, that Kwam 1 plays at all his events, from campaign rally to inuguatation even daughters wedding Na K1 the ultimate... Or Abokiii President that Olamide badoo played at zahrahs wedding and they even snapped together
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Dlapezzi(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bubu ;this is Sound Sultan and not Sultan Of Sokoto 8 grin
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Joromi1: 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

[/s]
See how you sell yourself cheap for Nairaland 'likes'. I hope you convert them to currency and cash them out in the bank.

Werey dey disguise. LOL!

Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by DAMN99: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bigredmachine:
AMEN �
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by chaloskyx: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
OGA BUBU WE KNOW YOU DONT KNOW AND DONT CARE ABOUT SS FEMI JUST BROUGHT OUT THIS STATEMENT TO MAKE YOU LOOK SYMPATHETIC TO NIGERIANS BUT WE SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU CLOWNS
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Cokahot: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
After a strange visit from my engineer,fever suddenly grip me. By fire by force,by 6pm I'd Simon courage to baff cold water, take a walk of at least 30mins. Tho heavy rain beat me 4days go,I was soaked,but y suddenly fever today. My eyes very heavy n tongue bitter
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Monogamy: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Joromi1:
[s][/s]
See how you sell yourself cheap for Nairaland 'likes'. I hope you convert them to currency and cash them out in the bank.

Werey dey disguise. LOL!

See dey your lane, I won't warn you again.

Dey your lane
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!;... it's not the sultan of Sokoto that passed on o!
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Simpubozz(m): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
LOL, BUHARI NA CRUISE MAN grin grin grin
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Ruthymoon(f): 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
undecided undecided
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by yuping(m): 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
RIP
He is truly sound Sultan
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Idaytesj29(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Amen
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by fineberry(m): 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
I didn't Know he's dead...I like this guy ehn. Till tomorrow I still sing that him mathematics jamz.... Will miss his voice, his simply lifestyle, his activism nature. Rest on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) / What Adamu Adamu Said About ASUU Strike In 2013 (photos) / Tribunal Sacks Speaker Abel Diah: Nullifies Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.