Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest (42882 Views)

South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) / #FreeZuma Looting: South African Man Carries Home A Looted ATM Machine (Video) / Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by AskiaHarem(m): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
ensamy:
BLACK MAN'S WAY: not only SA even in Nigeria and across other African countries. Infact black man in general.
Black Americans do same looting with slightest opportunity.

Kandeed:

It's a stupid black mentality not just in SA but Africa and the world

Stop the "Black"/African nonsense looting happens all over the world everyday by all ethnicities of people. During the American riots of 2020 there where just as many white people looting if not more. It's a state of the community thing obviously poorer communities and places hit by disaster are more prone to do petty looting than the Rich that do there looting in a completely different way. smiley

STOP C00NING!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by cocolacec(m): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
SeeThisLoser:
Lazy lazy people who want to reap where they did not sow. Always killing their fellow Africans, evil people.

They are looking for unmerited favour.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Phyde:

Not true sir.

Dude right, you re just so desperate to leave Nigeria, am sure you can stay in Egypt.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by afroxyz: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Coronabirus:
Accusing black race of looting mentality is the highest level of hypocrisy, we've seen how whites demonstrated one of the most insane looting character during Capitol invasion which was triggered by the same manner Trump showed by refusing to accept the outcome of US Presidential election.
The same people who criticise South Africans might be part of those who looted shops, onions, cows, and foodstuffs of law abiding business men during Endsars protest and some people didn't see anything wrong in it because we lost humanity due to ethno-religious bigotry!
Upholding law and order is the solution of anarchy all over the world!

Dont mind these colonized retards. Imagine someone saying that white men need to tell blacks if they were fallen angels from heaven. People who dont have any confidence in themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by JaceBlaze: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see South Africa breaking into two different countries. The white dominated section and the black dominated section, I see the black section killing each other before 2023, I see the survivors struggling to come to Nigeria for menial jobs, I see northern Nigeria accepting them after the collation of southern governors rejected them.

This I have seen.

Funny and unrealistic scenario.

As for South Africans coming to Nigeria for menial jobs... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Freelane33(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Southy why nah ?
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by aspabay(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
IvarDboneless:
Why south africans like looting given any small opportunity. This is bad

Your Nigerian #Endsar touts did the same thing
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Phyde: 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
quentin06:

Dude right, you re just so desperate to leave Nigeria, am sure you can stay in Egypt.
Still far better than your giant of africa led by cows.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by zinaunreal(m): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
SecretReporter:
Their is something that the white are not telling us about We black, Sometimes I feel black is part of the fallen angel from heaven along with devil

We are blacks by permanent design . Nothing good can come out of us
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by sematec(m): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
abi the looters dey sell am give shoprite?
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Phyde:

Still far better than your giant of africa led by cows.

Frustration speaking, enjoy the peace you have, SA has a high crime rate that is under reported by useless media.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by IvarDboneless: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
Abaman001:

The looters are mainly ipobians living in SA....that is their stock in trade globally, they are known all-over the world as number one when it's come to criminalities
You might die from IPOBPHOBIA sooner than you think...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by IvarDboneless: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
unmask:
you should see Nigerians
You mean Nigerians too are looting fellow Nigerians sweat?
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Smartikc(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
crygod will surely punish SA they a very lazy pigs and I don't know why Nigerian musicians still partners with this bastards why...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by IvarDboneless: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
aspabay:

Your Nigerian #Endsar touts did the same thing
Not with a slightest of protest..South Africans are worst of...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by TolaniLuv: 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
White people loot too. Stop calling them lazy this people suffer a lot I mean

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by pacespot(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
They will soon come on Twitter and be lamenting how Nigerians are stealing their girlfriends and drugging them into sex slavery. I wonder if these south Africans have brain at all, as if their so called girlfriends are a piece of clothing being stolen from their wardrobe, they don't have the head to decide what they want.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by PAWG(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
I never know wetin wan carry me go South Africa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Mo10go(m): 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Even you open you business in the united state, you're gone since you're black
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Kandeed: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHERE IS THAT LOOTENANT GENERAL CALLED TMKSOUTH angry

grin. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by JaceBlaze: 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Smartikc:
crygod will surely punish SA they a very lazy pigs and I don't know why Nigerian musicians still partners with this bastards why...

Why shouldn't they partner when you're copying their Amapiano genre? cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by LyfeJennings(m): 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
An average South African is an animal
What the way they do their things
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Safemoon: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pierocash:
The crime rate in South Africa is higher than Nigeria. But that is the hidden truth the media won't tell you

You are very funny . The zoo is the worst country on earth.south Africa have all the basic things we pray and fast for in church.

Things that are miracles in Nigeria are normal in South African. they even jailed a former
President .it's a taboo to compare Nigeria with any country on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
You know there is a protect going on why not lock up your shop and be on the side.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by TjoBATHONG(m): 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Funny and unrealistic scenario.

As for South Africans coming to Nigeria for menial jobs... grin grin grin grin

Spambot at it again. Will leave them in your capable hands til later. wink

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Smartikc(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
So bad
JaceBlaze:

Why shouldn't they partner when you're copying their Amapiano genre? cool
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Princedapace(m): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pierocash:
The crime rate in South Africa is higher than Nigeria. But that is the hidden truth the media won't tell you

yea, but SA is still better than Nigeria grin
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by ThatFairGuy1: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
This is what laziness can cause angry
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Princedapace(m): 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pierocash:

yea, but SA is still better than Nigeria grin

There is no fulani to slaughter over 100 people at a night.

No bandit to kidnap 50 people at a night grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pele dear.

South Africans are suffering on the low but they won't tell you.

It's only the whites that enjoy that country.

After the xenophobia thing you guys should have left there sha.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
unmask:
what was there to loot in the capitol?
During the protest many shops were looted, office facilities were lootes, many places, banks were set ablaze.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by wpadmin: 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see South Africa breaking into two different countries. The white dominated section and the black dominated section, I see the black section killing each other before 2023, I see the survivors struggling to come to Nigeria for menial jobs, I see northern Nigeria accepting them after the collation of southern governors rejected them.

This I have seen.

Falseprophet indeed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate / Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests / Shireen Abu Akleh, Al Jazeera Journalist Shot Dead By Israeli Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.