Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest (42883 Views)

South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) / #FreeZuma Looting: South African Man Carries Home A Looted ATM Machine (Video) / Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Johel(m): 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
IvarDboneless:
Why south africans like looting given any small opportunity. This is bad

They are lazy People...they don't Wana work but they Want good things.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Temptee101(m): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see South Africa breaking into two different countries. The white dominated section and the black dominated section, I see the black section killing each other before 2023, I see the survivors struggling to come to Nigeria for menial jobs, I see northern Nigeria accepting them after the collation of southern governors rejected them.

This I have seen.

grin

You always give me joy with your fake prophesies.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by TruthDefender(m): 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
Very sad, see her shop before the looting

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by luckingto50: 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see South Africa breaking into two different countries. The white dominated section and the black dominated section, I see the black section killing each other before 2023, I see the survivors struggling to come to Nigeria for menial jobs, I see northern Nigeria accepting them after the collation of southern governors rejected them.

Since 2012, you have been seeing and know result to show for your seeing.

This I have seen.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by ekitimanalways(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Made in Taiwan Martin Luther King Jr. smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Myde4naija(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
obedugo:
I feel your pain ... If not for Buhari you would have been in Nigeria doing your business, it will not be well with Buhari and thunder will fire BMCs
you are a mumu man
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by ZimD(f): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
So this ungreatful b##*ch is now cursing South Africans after being supported by the same ppl who were buying her stock, now she's cursing them because of a few bad eggs? Well I don't pity her, she deserves it grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by zhike: 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
ZimD:
So this ungreatful b##*ch is now cursing South Africans after being supported by the same ppl who were buying her stock, now she's cursing them because of a few bad eggs? Well I don't pity her, she deserves it grin

Sorry to what happened to the Nigerian lady, I hope she had insurance like most South African businesses.
This looting is not happening because of Zuma, it is just pure criminality.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Chinonye02: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Abinibi differ from ability SA and looting be like badagry road
Na inborn tin
Any ways
For billboard advert space and installations
Call 07086758743

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by redsun(m): 1:06am On Jul 13, 2021
SecretReporter:
Their is something that the white are not telling us about We black, Sometimes I feel black is part of the fallen angel from heaven along with devil

It's nothing but mere ignorance. If don't know, you don't know.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by CoolAmbience(m): 3:23am On Jul 13, 2021
IvarDboneless:
Why south africans like looting given any small opportunity. This is bad

That is why one has to be very careful when leaving the shores of Nigeria.

Some of these countries are better imagined than staying in.

No place like home o. No matter how e be.

Who no go no know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by CoolAmbience(m): 3:37am On Jul 13, 2021
Pierocash:
The crime rate in South Africa is higher than Nigeria. But that is the hidden truth the media won't tell you

Including in the US, the crime rate is terrible.

But who wan tell us? They have gained mastery of the art of concealing realities, and only showing the rest of the world what they want them to see.

Any time you see or hear of anything negative about them, know say na leak e leak.

Dem nor rig election wey bring Trump into office? US police officer nor strangulate Floyd for broad daylight? What about the invasion of the Capitol building? Just go check how many people dey die from gun violence for US yearly, e go shock you. Yet, dem still dey go upandan debating issues around restrictions on gun ownership.

If nor be say na normal human nature of 'if you dey somewhere where you nor dey go dey hungry you', everybody suppose just dey where dem dey. E get where person go dey wey e no go fit make am? Abi e get where death nor fit reach? All in all sha, na God hand we dey.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by itsene: 4:33am On Jul 13, 2021
Nigerians with ' shops' on other people's countries.
Insatiability!
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by ivolt: 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
Timoleon:
Certainly this is a reoccurring trend with the “lazy South Africans” (many of them). It is condemned in all its ramifications. They glorify themselves in a mix of stupidity and criminality in the name of protests about issues that have no genuine basis.
I hope you hold similar view regarding Nigerian protesters/rioters/looters.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Timoleon(m): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
There is a difference between protesting and looting. Don’t let emotions deter you from the truth. Criminals are criminals, protesters are protesters. Even Our President led several protests against Jonathan’s federal government.

In a nutshell I hold the same view towards Nigerian protesters or looters. Which is Protesting is a right, looting is a crime.
ivolt:

I hope you hold similar view regarding Nigerian protesters/rioters/looters.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by panafrican(m): 4:00am On Jul 18, 2021
Maybe she looted her own store with the hope of claiming reparation to the government.
You never know these days.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by JaceBlaze: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2021
ZimD:

And to think there are South Africans who also lost their businesses yet we haven't heard a noise from them....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate / Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests / Shireen Abu Akleh, Al Jazeera Journalist Shot Dead By Israeli Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.