Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. (61505 Views)

Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' / Nancy Isime Goes Bald For New Movie With Jim Iyke (photos) / Nina Vs. Nancy Isime: Who Rocked Fringe Pants Better? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by osazsky(m): 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
shut ur mouth how much are they paying her Even Arise TV and Co how much are they paying their anchors ... anyway he warehouses dey do the magic
I tire o..companies way they hold thier own staff salaries. We know all these things my bro...one married woman way go sleep with one big officer for my office...work of 130k..the nxt month she don buy car of 7m..make our woman they calm down na beg I dey
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by anoziechi(f): 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
All these African men with their low mentality... Which one is clitocurrency??so a lady can not do a legitimate hustle?? Where dem write say na men suppose get money?? People wey dey say na clitocurrency she still get money pass una and na hunger na im go kill una...
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by seyz91(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
cheesy
Sikay19:
She is really hardworking. She deserves it. Clitocurrency is a very good business one can engage in wink

By the way, Arakunrin Iamdbull. Come and see your crush grin

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by seyz91(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
cheesy
kiddkash:
clitocurency at a all time high
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by seyz91(m): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
cheesy
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Power of pussy
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by seyz91(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
cheesy
ELKHALIFAISIS:
The way our politicians use to invest in these girls if they use that method in fixing Nigeria, by Now Canadians will be begging for Nigeria visa... what is she acting to buy benz... who still watch Nigeria movie
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by osazsky(m): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
anoziechi:
All these African men with their low mentality... Which one is clitocurrency??so a lady can not do a legitimate hustle?? Where dem write say na men suppose get money?? People wey dey say na clitocurrency she still get money pass una and na hunger na im go kill una...
Peter edoche that has been acting for over 5 decades before she was born cant afford that car..guys keep dying or begging for 2m for surgery while the girls are buying cars of 50m after Atiku and oBj don do point and kill.we know them..them full my office but I am not mentioning names
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by osazsky(m): 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
kiddkash:
clitocurency at a all time high
especially when u know when to sell..I felt sad when I confirmed what a married woman did in my office just cuz of a 7m car..it was so bad...I asked myself how we got here..imagine that one go begin post ..legit work pays for a salary of 130k..wat a shame spits. And d husband dey abroad they suffer intact still in camp..I dont want to go into details
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
osazsky:
Peter edoche that has been acting for over 5 decades before she was born cant afford that car..guys keep dying or begging for 2m for surgery while the girls are buying cars of 50m after Atiku and oBj don do point and kill.we know them..them full my office but I am not mentioning names
I don't know of other girls but Nancy can very much afford that car herself

How much be #50m?

Is like you don't know that entails in entertainment biz o

Can you tell me ebuka can't buy a car of #50m yet after hosting BBN with other ambassador deals

Nancy has similar deals like Ebuka right now

Ebuka is on Budweiser Nancy is on Heineken

Ebuka is on Samsung Nancy is on Infinix

Ebuka is on Betway Nancy is on Easywin and 234bet

Ebuka is on BBN Nancy is on TheVoice and other shows on HipTv

Nancy still acts films and soap opera beside it

So they are almost in same frequency but if Ebuka buy #100m car you would say he worked for it without saying same for a lady that does more than he does

5 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by osazsky(m): 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mikecold:
I don't know of other girls but Nancy can very much afford that car herself

How much be #50m?

Is like you don't know that entails in entertainment biz o

Can you tell me ebuka can't buy a car of #50m yet after hosting BBN with other ambassador deals

Nancy has similar deals like Ebuka right now

Ebuka is on Budweiser Nancy is on Heineken

Ebuka is on Samsung Nancy is on Infinix

Ebuka is on Betway Nancy is on Easywin and 234bet

Ebuka is on BBN Nancy is on TheVoice and other shows on HipTv

Nancy still acts films and soap opera beside it

So they are almost in same frequency but if Ebuka buy #100m car you would say he worked for it without saying same for a lady that does more than he does
how much do they pay to anchor programs oga relax..these companies dont throw money away cuz u are Toyota there is wat we call auditing..if u keep dashing out money cuz u sell beer u wont survive 3 years..it will shock u to know that as popular as who wants to be a millionaire program was then....a whole airtel.. one of the biggest telecoms in africa was giving Frank edohor 2m a month..Francis will need to save that 2m naira for 10 years before he can buy that car..oga relax u know nothing..I have work in various companies...nobody throws money away and start owing staffs .I have a guy that even anchores a program for MTV's base my bro no lvl..I better pass am be calming down u nor go fit understand.if they pay u 50 m to anchor a program then they pay the winner 50m...how them want take float..nobody is interested in u they are interested in d winner
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by kiddkash(m): 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
osazsky:
especially when u know when to sell..I felt sad when I confirmed what a married woman did in my office just cuz of a 7m car..it was so bad...I asked myself how we got here..imagine that one go begin post ..legit work pays for a salary of 130k..wat a shame spits. And d husband dey abroad they suffer intact still in camp..I dont want to go into details
the (farm tool) ain't loyal
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Godwin25king: 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
One of the very few i admire.. She's got a lot of endorsements, she was the host of The Voice Nigeria and she even has her own show.. This one no be Clitocurrency rara.

Congtats to her..

5 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
osazsky:
how much do they pay to anchor programs oga relax..these companies dont throw money away cuz u are Toyota there is wat we call auditing..if u keep dashing out money cuz u sell beer u wont survive 3 years..it will shock u to know that as popular as who wants to be a millionaire program was then....a whole airtel.. one of the biggest telecoms in africa was giving Frank edohor 2m a month..Francis will need to save that 2m naira for 10 years before he can buy that car..oga relax u know nothing..I have work in various companies...nobody throws money away..I have a guy that even anchores a program for MTV's base my bro no lvl..I better pass am.cal. down u nor go fit understand.if they pay u 50 m to anchor a program then they pay the winner 50m...how them want take float..nobody is interested in u they are interested in d winner
clearly you know nothing

You can't get wizkid to your party for 20m as we speak

Nancy didn't just do one deal and get #50m, na save Dem dey save money

Your brother you are talking of, do I need to inform you that it's about the content the companies pay for

If your brother doesn't really have a much known brand Pepsi that has so much can give him 30k for a job and give another person one million from that same purse for same showbiz

So it doesn't work how you see it, Nancy is a brand

If you notice people commenting here that know her keep saying she deserves it and she works hard

Same thing on the tag where she stated a person is more excited for the car than her

It's all because everyone recognize her hardwork

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by osazsky(m): 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mikecold:
clearly you know nothing

Your brother you are talking of, do I need to inform you that it's about the content the companies pay for

If your brother doesn't really have a much known brand Pepsi that has so much can give him 30k for a job and give another person one million from that same purse for same showbiz

If you notice people commenting here that know her keep saying she deserves it and she works hard

Same thing on the tag where she stated a person is more excited for the car than her

imagine if it was an ass that was airing who wants to be a millionaire flaunting are big assss and breast asking contestant questions..in 4 days she would be the richest woman in d world where is Frank today...wizkid I know...gone to 5 Grammys...burner boy I know...Grammy everday but one nancy with big assess and one unpopular movie I know not

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by osazsky(m): 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mikecold:
clearly you know nothing

bross take am easy..so somebody will pay one unpopular person 50million to anchore a program..it doesn't happen in america ..nobody will give even Ali baba 50m to anchor a program or mc an event the way them they deceive una with lies online beats my imagination..those things u see are not real
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
osazsky:
imagine if it was an ass that was airing who wants to be a millionaire flaunting are big assss and breast asking contestant questions..in 4 days she would be the richest woman in d world where is Frank today...wizkid I know...gone to 5 Grammys...burner boy I know...Grammy everday but one nancy with big assess and one unpopular movie I know not
who told you Frank doesn't have money

I remember their was a rumour where they said he is to come for next bbn then he said he doesn't need it because he wants to allow those who haven't eaten to chop

He also at one time gave a breakdown on how much he got hosting wwtbam

The numbers was huge

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
osazsky:
bross take am easy..so somebody will pay one unpopular person 50million to anchore a program..it doesn't happen in america ..
she is popular on TV, the fact you don't follow every program on TV doesn't make her unpopular

And I never said she got #50m just from one deal

She probably have been saving money for some time

Good night

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by osazsky(m): 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mikecold:
who told you Frank doesn't have money

I remember their was a rumour where they said he is to come for next bbn then he said he doesn't need it because he wants to allow those who haven't eaten to chop

He also at one time gave a breakdown on how much he got hosting wwtbam

The numbers was huge
story..this shows u are not current..them say them say .now I know your type and where u get ur info from..read about his saga with airtel on Google when u are tru I will reply u tomorrow
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by osazsky(m): 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mikecold:
she is popular on TV, the fact you don't follow every program on TV doesn't make her unpopular

And I never said she got #50m just from one deal

She probably have been saving money for some time

Good night
which programs and what does a brand name mean to you...? I give up
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
osazsky:
story..this shows u are not current..them say them say .now I know your type and where u get ur info from..read about is saga with airtel on Google when u are tru I will reply u tomorrow
Not true I followed the story on Twitter where they banter him to go for bbn job since he is broke and Frank posted on his Twitter handle

Na Dem say news to me because I am not a part of those criticizing him
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
osazsky:
which programs and what does a brand name mean to you...? I give up
Go back to the beginning of the thread and you would find the answers from those following her

Try and come off this mentality, I know it's hard to convince yourself that a girl like that can be successful without doing prostitution

Meanwhile here is edoho you said is broke

Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:31am On Jul 13, 2021
osazsky:
I tire o..companies way they hold thier own staff salaries. We know all these things my bro...one married woman way go sleep with one big officer for my office...work of 130k..the nxt month she don buy car of 7m..make our woman they calm down na beg I dey
entertainment industries are shielding them as bitcoin business shields yahoo yahoo boys , they hide under umbrella of actress doing their prostitute , nah beg we dey beg our politicians to use the same strength they use on these guys and solve our problems
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:34am On Jul 13, 2021
Powerfly:

Lol... Ignorance na terrible thing...
How much do you think she earns per movie role? Oh! You think it's 20 or 50k she's earning? ABI you think the sound city, the voice Nigeria, tales of eve and many more she anchors apart from the movies she acts use to fetch her 15k per month like your broke ass self sad
By the way.. if she's using her ware house to hammer... What's your God damn business?
How many people in this country makes legit money without attaching fraudulent or deceptive means to it except true born again Christians?
Even you like this? If I give you 10k now make you hold am for me for 3 months... I no sure say I go recover my money back.... You're here yarning dust... shocked
My happiness is that people's opinions do not count on other's lives....person like you for dey kill people joy tongue
why your own hustling haven't fetched u same benz or they use suffering swear for you Even if they are paying you 1m a month it will take u 2 years of savings to lay ur hands on this Benz, shut ur mouth and go and praise them somewhere else not here
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by einsteine(m): 1:41am On Jul 13, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Nancy you for wait for at least 24 hours na. At least. The car no go lost. And you would have honoured the sound sultan.

I blame the dye. E fit don bleach her brain

Na she kill Sound Sultan?

Or you don't Sound Sultan also posted his cars when he bought them?
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by KayCee92(m): 6:59am On Jul 13, 2021
Ebubeslym:
I can vouch for Nancy.
This is a product of hard smart work.

Cliptocurrency crew stay away

Surely, she works hard. Anchors lots of shows like Amazing Voices eetc..Also brand ambassador for many big brands. Truly, she has done well for herself

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by EmmaNuella77(f): 7:46am On Jul 13, 2021
osazsky:
why are u happy for her? Can u do what they do..most big politicians select thier sugar babies from bb9ja and naija movies...the women keeps buying cars worth 50m after Atiku don knife them the guys keep dieing from diseases that cost only 1m to treat..oga rest..some of them act only one movie nobody has heard of the next thing na evoke..even edoche that has been acting for over 5 decades with nothing less than 2000 movies to his name cant afford a range rover evoke..bros claim down

I don't need to know her to be happy for her.
We all know Nancy isime. She's always in our faces. From TV shows to top blockbuster movies. She's a top tier.
I don't know why everyone is talking about Clitocurrency(well, it speaks much about y'alls values) There are females out there making it big without selling their bodies.

And I'll advice everyone on nairaland to not let this toxic mindset get into y'all. Some persons with low self esteem just come here to express their frustrations since they have no one in real life to talk to.
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by luvme0702: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2021
Nancy na correct hustler. Not like others wey person no know the kind business Dem dey do. Nancy is into a whole lot. Very hard-working. Has lots of shows. Go girl!

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by humilitypays(m): 8:19am On Jul 13, 2021
Where is the Lexus she bought, I can only see her thighs grin grin
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by ofiko123(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2021
Congratulations to Nancy isime on her new car..

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by kiddkash(m): 9:29am On Jul 13, 2021
osazsky:
you need to accumulate when it is low and sell when the price goes up

no insider trading
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by zudozz: 9:38am On Jul 13, 2021
Most of u talking nonsense here do not know the price of that car.

I like her a lot but even if she saves for a year without even eating n buying pad she cannot afford dat car!
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Lordpeckxy(m): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2021
Ebubeslym:
I can vouch for Nancy.
This is a product of hard smart work.

Cliptocurrency crew stay away
Wetn you know say u dey vouch for...
***Laffs***
Let me just keep quiet.
Congrats to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House / Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia / “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.