Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,723 members, 7,827,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted (50695 Views)

Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom / Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested / Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by Najyin(m): 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
See face like ₦3.5m.
Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by Charlesmore(m): 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
[b][i][/i][/b]We brought
Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by Eriokanmi: 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pay back period. Thank God
Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by siraj1402(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
Fulani herdsmen I guess undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by onadana: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kingpin1000:
See how young they are.
Kidnapping is a well paying job I the north,that's why such young youths are easily recruited.

Did you see Ogun, written there?
Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by markkuss: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
Imagine!

Hi guys kindly review our comedy skit. Help us by subscribing to our channel too..God bless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTdp-uxACVU
Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by Charlesmore(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
We brought [b][/b]
Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by Saintdan0421(m): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Alias Skul Miners Republic
Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by safetyboot: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
See how young they are.
This country is finished oh!
Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by godlessmind: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by darkstar6971(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
MrCover:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/five-kidnappers-nabbed-after-abducting-boy-in-ogun/%3famp
The lady wey dey middle na she dey control the gang.. shame to the female genders. undecided
Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by hobyner(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Which one is "crack detectives" again?
Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by adecz: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
As kidnapping has become the
trade of their ethnic group.❌❎

Useless parasitic people who add
nothing but trouble to this country..❌❎

2 Likes

Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mangekyo:
undecided meanwhile, we've never heard that bandits in the north were captured while collecting Ransome. These fulanis go too collect after 2023, I tell you

I dey teyu, the thing is they are running Buhari's errands
Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by Baitullah: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
So na all these underaged rickety bongafishes pull the H-I-T

They look like they are from centuries behind civilization grin good for them

1 Like

Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
What about the kidnappers doing business in Kaduna? Why haven't they been cornered by the police?
Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by femmy2010(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Good news, we need to catch more.
Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by kizaronto: 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
MrCover:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/five-kidnappers-nabbed-after-abducting-boy-in-ogun/%3famp

The same people. Shameless tribe! Tell me why they will let go open grazing for a more civilized method of animal husbandary.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by owenseddies40(m): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
sylve11:
Bush meat don catch hunter. shocked cool

In the words of Sound Sultan.
Rest in peace to him.
Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by tankoagaie: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
later tage them herdmen
Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by Blackdisciple(m): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hausa's ...
Even with the herdsmen activities, some individuals will use it as an advantage to stage a kidnap too...

Blame it on Buhari for keeping deaf ears of Fulani killer herdsmen

1 Like

Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by barinedan(m): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Indeed what a man can do a woman can do better, see the yet gurl face
Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by Yankee101: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Small kids

Behead them

Let them sort it with our Lord
Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by prigoz(m): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
"Oyeyemi said the state Commissioner of Police, Edward Ajogun, had ordered the immediate transfer of the suspects to the anti-kidnapping unit of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department for further investigation"
Lol, for them to be given vip treatment and release to their brother. Their brother is the presido at Aso Rock and nothing will happen.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by jericco1(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
They should be burnt at the stake undecided
Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by SniperSmurf(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
The woman looks hardened. Wont be surprised if she's their leader!
Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by linearity: 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
With the anticipated N3.5, for their mind; dem don already share N700k each finish, na to cash out na him remain.
Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by elvismaga: 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
Is the female also a kidnapper?
Re: 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mangekyo:
undecided meanwhile, we've never heard that bandits in the north were captured while collecting Ransome. These fulanis go too collect after 2023, I tell you
should they be freed aand given the 3.5 dough?

I wonder how some of you reason.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos / Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Ahoada Traditional Ruler Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl; Family Threatened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.