Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Can I Start And Run A Mini Bakery With 1.5m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Start And Run A Mini Bakery With 1.5m (401 Views)

Mini Bakery / Set Up A Mini Bakery With 500k / How To Start And Run A Successful Hair Salon Business In Nigeria {simple Guide} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Start And Run A Mini Bakery With 1.5m by Femimichael99: 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
I'm thinking of a going into a morning mini bakery business, I have 1.5m to start the business but don't know if it could setup the bakery or I should look for other business to do... anyone that run or have a knowledge of a mini bakery (baking special breads) should share experience how they set it up, what are the necessary equipment needed, challenges one could face, and cost of running it....

I will appreciate to see your experiences shared because it will really helps me start up my choice of business after many years jobless after school....
Re: Can I Start And Run A Mini Bakery With 1.5m by TarOrfeeek: 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Baking materials are extremely expensive and the competition in the bread industry is maddening.
Re: Can I Start And Run A Mini Bakery With 1.5m by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Femimichael99:
I'm thinking of a going into a morning mini bakery business, I have 1.5m to start the business but don't know if it could setup the bakery or I should look for other business to do... anyone that run or have a knowledge of a mini bakery (baking special breads) should share experience how they set it up, what are the necessary equipment needed, challenges one could face, and cost of running it....

I will appreciate to see your experiences shared because it will really helps me start up my choice of business after many years jobless after school....

Check out this guy thread and also Google omo baba oni bread. He's an expert.

https://www.nairaland.com/6310897/just-opened-own-bakery

Note : Am not affiliated or recommending anyone of them. Just trying to point you to the right direction. Do your due diligence. All the very best!
Re: Can I Start And Run A Mini Bakery With 1.5m by Femimichael99: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Check out this guy thread and also Google omo baba oni bread. He's an expert.

https://www.nairaland.com/6310897/just-opened-own-bakery

Note : Am not affiliated or recommending anyone of them. Just trying to point you to the right direction. Do your due diligence. All the very best!

Thanks for the link, so helpful

(1) (Reply)

Wait!! Stop!!! Tell Me Your Story. / Original Affordable Wears For Sale!! / Steel Sheet Piles Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.