Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Simon Ekpa Not Appointed To Take Over From Nnamdi Kanu - IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Not Appointed To Take Over From Nnamdi Kanu - IPOB (2390 Views)

Frank Mba "Recommended" As Lagos Police Commissioner Not Appointed Yet / Falana: Service Chiefs Nominated But Not Appointed Yet / Photos From Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Not Appointed To Take Over From Nnamdi Kanu - IPOB by Tochj(m): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Confusion in the camp of terrorists

IPOB = Lies, deceit, Propaganda, foolishness, Stupidity, fabricating lies and believing the lies.... hoping others will swallow the gullibility.....

Above all they are suffering from martyr syndrome and messiah complex.

Foolish beings

Nnamdi kanu even on everlasting journey to jail is bittered that he can't flex ipob donated funds...Lol

Uwa na eme ntughari
Another efulefu identified
Clap for yourself
Re: Simon Ekpa Not Appointed To Take Over From Nnamdi Kanu - IPOB by Dreambeat: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
There is an idiot who wants to die on Biafra matter and so shall it be. Biafra MUST be free.
Re: Simon Ekpa Not Appointed To Take Over From Nnamdi Kanu - IPOB by Monogamy: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
omenka:
See your friend that was claiming Yoruba with a Yoruba moniker..

The day they were sharing shame, all those guys slept off after getting high with Ogogoro.

grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Not Appointed To Take Over From Nnamdi Kanu - IPOB by Monogamy: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

No, but what is your concern with IPOB matters ? Your forests are full of Fulani camps waiting for the next massacre of your people. That should really cause you some worry.

The same concern you have about Tinubu and Yoruba in general
Re: Simon Ekpa Not Appointed To Take Over From Nnamdi Kanu - IPOB by OBALOLA55(m): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
omenka:
See your friend that was claiming Yoruba with a Yoruba moniker..

ME YORUBA OR MY MOM

ANYWAY FURNISH US WITH EVIDENCE OF WHERE I TOLD NAIRALANDERS THAT I’M A YORUBA MAN.

OMENKATA NAIRALANDERS ARE WAITING angry

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Not Appointed To Take Over From Nnamdi Kanu - IPOB by Christistruth00: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Truth be told IPOB as an institution is well and expertly run by dedicated hands undecided

If IPOB was well run they wouldn’t have waited till Nnamdi Kanu turned up looking lost in Justice Binta Nyarko’s Courtroom in Abuja before realising that their “Supreme Leader” was missing
Re: Simon Ekpa Not Appointed To Take Over From Nnamdi Kanu - IPOB by Tranquillity360: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:

IPOB = Lies, deceit, Propaganda, foolishness, Stupidity, fabricating lies and believing the lies.... hoping others will swallow the gullibility.....

Foolish beings

Nnamdi kanu even on everlasting journey to jail is bittered that he can't flex ipob donated funds...Lol

Uwa na eme ntughari
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Not Appointed To Take Over From Nnamdi Kanu - IPOB by Tranquillity360: 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
[s]
DeltaFire:
Nnamdi Kanu's concubine should take over as "Supreme Queen" of this violent IPOB cult/gang.

Justice must prevail. Nnamdi Kanu must go to jail.

#Jail4NnamdiKanu

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Not Appointed To Take Over From Nnamdi Kanu - IPOB by Tranquillity360: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:
Confusion of the biggest order.

Igbos are currently in disarray cos they did not see the arrest of Kanu coming

Meanwhile, considering the amount of money FG spent on intelligence to nab Kanu, FG should also make money out of him by taking him to a zoo for people to come and see and pay.

Kanu should be treated like an animal in the zoo.
[/s]Go chop grass.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Not Appointed To Take Over From Nnamdi Kanu - IPOB by GodHatesBigots(m): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Monogamy:

The same concern you have about Tinubu and Yoruba in general

I don’t give a damn about the walking dead

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Not Appointed To Take Over From Nnamdi Kanu - IPOB by Monogamy: 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

I don’t give a damn about the walking dead

Truly God Hates Bigots
Re: Simon Ekpa Not Appointed To Take Over From Nnamdi Kanu - IPOB by afube: 2:53am On Jul 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Foolish beings

Uwa na eme ntughari

Why can't this ugly and hairy toad remain in the swamps ........I do not know which is uglier, your face or your posts! tufiakwa
Re: Simon Ekpa Not Appointed To Take Over From Nnamdi Kanu - IPOB by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 13, 2021
afube:

Why can't this ugly and hairy toad remain in the swamps ........I do not know which is uglier, your face or your posts! tufiakwa

Bear your pain alone
Re: Simon Ekpa Not Appointed To Take Over From Nnamdi Kanu - IPOB by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Truly God Hates Bigots

Exactly
Re: Simon Ekpa Not Appointed To Take Over From Nnamdi Kanu - IPOB by owobokiri(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2021
EzeAnambra:
Mazi Nnamdi kanu don show this Op pepper Lol..He now searches for ipob news daily to post on nairaland.Noting important going on in his life...

The fat rat is a destitute.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Not Appointed To Take Over From Nnamdi Kanu - IPOB by Okoroawusa: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2021
Nna, ndia e setisigo oru. See names and acronyms like say na better organization.

Everyday I wake up I curse the day Nnamdi Kanu was born

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia State Has Not Paid Doctors For 47 Months And Igbo Are Attacking Buhari / Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform / Rotimi Amaechi Arrives Kano, Welcomed By Emir Of Kano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.