Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

How Did You Handle Depression After A Failed Investment. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Did You Handle Depression After A Failed Investment. (256 Views)

My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. / Is Suicide The Way Out From Failed Investment?... / My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Handle Depression After A Failed Investment. by Haliraph(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
I recently lost a huge amount of cash in an investment. And have been so depressed and emaciated. nothing looks or seem interesting anymore. Just feel like am dying in slow motion.
If i knew i won't be able to handle this emotionally, i wouldn't have dared.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Handle Depression After A Failed Investment. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
Haliraph:
I recently lost a huge amount of cash in an investment. And have been so depressed and emaciated. nothing looks or seem interesting anymore. Just feel like am dying in slow motion.

It’s tough. I’ve been there. You’ll eventually get over it. You’ve got a beating heart and a brain. There’s plenty more money to be made brother. All the best

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Handle Depression After A Failed Investment. by Sagaciousd1: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hmm.....very tough to get over but then it's an opportunity for you to strive more in reaching your dream. I experienced this at the begining of 2018 and I can confirm it's not an easy thing to deal with. How did I get over it?.....I dusted my brain as it was sure the investment was gone forever and I started all over again. Has it been easy? No! but gradually I am recuperating.....try as much as possible to keep calm, re-trace your investment steps, give yourself time and start small but this time, be conservative.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Handle Depression After A Failed Investment. by Alexxien: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Haliraph:
Show me a man who as never lose money and I will show you a poor man-Robert Kiyosaki

Some have thousands because they have lost Hundreds…..Some have Millions because they have lost thousands…..I am a billionaire because I have lost Millions- Femi Otedola

Never be discouraged bro, failing and winning are both part of the process. The process of achieving our goals. One moltivate us and one also makes us smarter!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Handle Depression After A Failed Investment. by greatcrown: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Losing is part of the game. Document the lesson learned and stick to it.
What I did when I lost a huge sum was to get a job which serve like a distraction for me while I re-strastegise.

I wish you well. All will be well in Jesus Christ name amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Btc Needed / How I Made #16k In Two Week / Which Investment Is Better Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.