Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted (6008 Views)

Family Reacts To Betty Anyanwu Purported Marriage To Akeredolu’s Younger Brother / Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form / How Communication Minister Isa Pantami Allegedly Looted Nitda Treasury As Dg And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 5:54am On Dec 28, 2023
ONDO State indigene identified as Jimi Adekanle has narrated the havocs Mrs Betty Akeredolu did to her husband who was the former Governor of Ondo State, Arakunrin Rotimi Akeredolu during his most difficult moments.

In a video going viral on Social Media available to SOJ WORLDWIDE, Adekanle stated,

"What a black Wednesday, we lost our Governor, may God forgive him all his sins and may God accept him on his right side.

First, there is nothing that kills a man than having a bad wife.  You may not know but I have been following the events, Akeredolu did not enjoy his last days on earth despite all his wealths. And that is a big lesson to we that he has left behind.

Money cannot buy you happiness, money cannot buy you death, money cannot cure sickness except God Almighty.  And this happens if you have a good wife that can intercede on your behalf either a Muslim or a Christian.
SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS Wins Award Of Excellence

When Ondo State was busy praying for Akeredolu, the wife said she does not believes in prayers.  That is the fight he has been fighting for seven years that  Akeredolu carry our state and give it to the family.  But thank God today, it has come to an end.

But it is a big lesson to all of us and Betty herself that is acquiring everything on this earth, having the biggest fishpond in Nigeria, building the biggest hospital in her village, turning her village into a Mecca, having choice properties across Nigeria..."

Adekanle added that Betty refused to follow her husband to Germany Hospital when he needed her most.

WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR MORE:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/bombshell-man-narrates-havocs-betty-wife-did-to-akeredolu-how-she-allegedly-looted-state-with-her-son-video/

SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS - Osun Online Influencing Platform Of The Year (2023) Courtesy Osun Online Publishers (OOPA).
FOR your Advert Placement, Press Release, Press Conference, Interviews, Media & Publicity.

FOR News Updates visit: www.sojworldnews.com
SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.

Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by Manigie: 6:08am On Dec 28, 2023
Well, we don't know if it's true or not but one truth is if you marry a bad woman, you are in serious trouble already, most men live unhappy lives because of the wrong choices they made while choosing their spouses....

Unmarried guys, shine your eye well well oh, of this goes both ways, ladies shine ur eyes too, money doesn't guarantee happiness in a home

4 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by Mercury21: 6:17am On Dec 28, 2023
Hnnnn
Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by DatNiggaDaz: 6:20am On Dec 28, 2023
Hatred don start. Now is the time to blame a woman for the death of her husband. The wife injected him with cancer of the blood.

Why can't people take responsibility for anything. These creatures don't accept that the dead man should even rest in peace or the family to mourn their dead .

What are these people made of for Allah sake. They want to blame the wife because of their jealousy & hatred for the SE

Some humans are definitely Lucifers in human Form.

She is a Ibo woman
Money matter to them a lot
See hatred..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by duduade: 6:20am On Dec 28, 2023
What a life

Moral of the amebo gist

Marry right 👍

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by samwash(m): 6:33am On Dec 28, 2023
So when this woman dey follow her husband from the days of the youth, she nor be bad woman abi?
Am not surprised at what some Nigerians will say, same thing they talk after the death of formal governor Ajimobi about his wife.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by seborrhic: 6:37am On Dec 28, 2023
The man has an identity and so can be located to serve summons on:akeredolu wife should sue him for defamation of character because he is implicitly claiming she was the one that killed him.
It's the prayer part that is so irritating,so prayers would have cured his prostate cancer and Leukaemia where medical science failed?
If the prayers where that powerful so it's the one the wife prayed that would have done the magic the several other thousands didn't?That means several thousands of prayers offered to get him well were either hypocrites wishing him death instead or where useless before the sight of God?

15 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by Splashme: 6:43am On Dec 28, 2023
Purveyors of hate have started.

It's crazy asking such an exposed woman to return her sick husband home for prayers.

Brethren, pray against anything CANCER. I had once watched the life of my healthy, wealthy and vibrant aunty wrecked by this disease until dead.

Pls we want to see pictures of the biggest hospital in Nigeria and the biggest fish pond in Nigeria which Akerodolu's wife is building in her village.

People from Akerodolu's wife's village should pls indicate. I used to know LUTH and ABU Teaching Hospital as the largest hospitals in Nigeria in terms of 'traffic' and 'land area' respectively

BTW, is this man a member of Akerodolu's family and how well does he know that family?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by Naijanascam: 6:58am On Dec 28, 2023
Una don start again..... Small time now una go carry una yeye hatred reach their children as una do to the LP governorship candidate for Lagos State....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by aremubabs: 7:07am On Dec 28, 2023
OK, I am not going to take sides.

But if she indeed said she does not believe in prayers, then I don't see how that is a problem.

Maybe she is just a practical woman. If she doesn't believe in prayers, then there is something she must believe in.

However, what I have observed about that woman is that she appears to be in charge while Akeredolu seemed reserved. I don't know whether Akeredolu enjoyed such a marriage.
Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by flokii: 7:29am On Dec 28, 2023
Akeredolu was just like every other naive Yoruba men out there who pick Igbo wives thinking it's love at first sight.. It's when they get into marriage proper that their papa eyes dey clear.

I want the new governor to probe the Finances of Ondo State right from the time the late governor tenure started because this is not the second or third time Ondo indigenes have come out to accuse Madam Betty of pocketing the State resources and packing Ondo government properties to Imo State where she hails from, including School buses.. It is totally unacceptable for her to pack Ondo State wealth to go build Mecca in Imo State.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by LeeSmart: 7:33am On Dec 28, 2023
When dss come pick this wan up now, people go begin the shout human right up and down.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by Nuzo1(m): 7:34am On Dec 28, 2023
When Abacha wife died, him wife collect.

When Yaradua died, him wife collect.

When Suntai Dambaba of Taraba died, him wife collect.

When Ajimobi died, him wife collected massively.

Now, Aketi is dead, massive preparations for his wife to collect megally.

For sure, these women took advantage of the system to go against certain laws. But it’s very clear that In Nigeria, you better die alongside your husband otherwise all his sins will be blamed on you.

Same people who were praising and encouraging the wife to hold forth for the husband and calling his deputy a traitor and betrayer are the ones calling the woman a bad woman now. So soon?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by flokii: 7:34am On Dec 28, 2023
aremubabs:
OK, I am not going to take sides.

But if she indeed said she does not believe in prayers, then I don't see how that is a problem.

Maybe she is just a practical woman. If she doesn't believe in prayers, then there is something she must believe in.

However, what I have observed about that woman is that she appears to be in charge while Akeredolu seemed reserved. I don't know whether Akeredolu enjoyed such a marriage.

All stories coming out of Ondo have pointed to the fact that Mrs. Betty was the husband and Governor while the late Akeredolu played wife role in their marriage..

It was the power she enjoyed as Governor of Ondo indirectly that made her wheel the man back to Nigeria to pose for the camera.. just so the State Assembly won't take power away from her.

I agree with you that she has right to not believe in prayers.. but atleast she should have allowed the poor man resign on time and go for medical treatment abroad, maybe he'd still be alive and recovering now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by potent5(m): 7:35am On Dec 28, 2023
Because she's Igbo, Yoruba ronu has started.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by flokii: 7:41am On Dec 28, 2023
Nuzo1:
When Abacha wife died, him wife collect.

When Yaradua died, him wife collect.

When Suntai Dambaba of Taraba died, him wife collect.

When Ajimobi died, him wife collected massively.

Now, Aketi is dead, massive preparations for his wife to collect megally.

For sure, these women took advantage of the system to go against certain laws. But it’s very clear that In Nigeria, you better die alongside your husband otherwise all his sins will be blamed on you.

Same people who were praising and encouraging the wife to hold forth for the husband and calling his deputy a traitor and betrayer are the ones calling the woman a bad woman now. So soon?

The Constitution of Nigeria is very clear.. when the Governor is away either on duty or sick leave and in unable to discharge his duties, the Deputy becomes the Acting Governor and takes over responsibilities of the Office of the Governor until the former returns and is fit to resume duty.

No law empowered Mrs. Akeredolu to hold forth for her husband or whatever trash it is you typed.. what they did then was abuse of public Office and should never be encouraged by any right thinking person.

3 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by orohbirodeysmel: 7:45am On Dec 28, 2023
flokii:
Akeredolu was just like every other naive Yoruba men out there who pick Igbo wives thinking it's love at first sight.. It's when they get into marriage proper that their papa eyes dey clear.

I want the new governor to probe the Finances of Ondo State right from the time the late governor tenure started because this is not the second or third time Ondo indigenes have come out to accuse Madam Betty of pocketing the State resources and packing Ondo government properties to Imo State where she hails from, including School buses.. It is totally unacceptable for her to pack Ondo State wealth to go build Mecca in Imo State.

E be like say you don't know Tinubu. As long as Tinubu breathes and is the President of Nigeria, you cannot touch his friends/allies or their families...so the new Governor no go even near Betty or Aketi's family members. Na una own una dey talk for here.

Akeredolu follow fight for Tinubu to become president today. He gave Buhari woto woto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by Gainman: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Hatred don start. Now is the time to blame a woman for the death of her husband. The wife injected him with cancer of the blood.

Why can't people take responsibility for anything. These creatures don't accept that the dead man should even rest in peace or the family to mourn their dead .

What are these people made of for Allah sake. They want to blame the wife because of their jealousy & hatred for the SE

See hatred..
if a wife is a good woman majority will know. Tell me if u hv seen any politician wife dat is a good woman. A bad wife is worst than cancer if u dont know. Abraham Lincoln did not die due to d assassin's bullet wound as people know. He died because of his nagging wife.

4 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by Olachase(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2023
Well the woman will now take her time to enjoy the wealth

Only if they want to treat her the way igbos men family treat the dead man wife by taking all the properties away from her,

Don't come here and say trash, that's Igbos culture I have witnessed two

2 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by alshalz(m): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2023
flokii:

I want the new governor to probe the Finances of Ondo State right from the time the late governor tenure started because this is not the second or third time Ondo indigenes have come out to accuse Madam Betty of pocketing the State resources and packing Ondo government properties to Imo State where she hails from, including School buses.. It is totally unacceptable for her to pack Ondo State wealth to go build Mecca in Imo State
when you see someone who tightly embraced ANGER,HATRED, JEALOUS,ENVY and BITTERNESS (all these in one person), run as fast and farther as you can because your goodness could be interpreted in such way that you would even questioned yourself if are not too sure of yourself.Fear them!!!

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by nnamdi640: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2023
Generation of propaganda, it is in their DNA. When they hate you, they use propaganda to fight you, wicked set of people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by Olachase(m): 8:38am On Dec 28, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

E be like say you don't know Tinubu. As long as Tinubu breathes and is the President of Nigeria, you cannot touch his friends/allies or their families...so the new Governor no go even near Betty or Aketi's family members. Na una own una dey talk for here.

Akeredolu follow fight for Tinubu to become president today. He gave Buhari woto woto
did you even kw what you are saying? Yes Akeredolu fought and back Tinubu up during presidential election, (brotherhood comes first) can you say same of his wife those igbos hate Yorubas,

I once had one igbo girlfriend she complained too much about Yorubas, her own too much so I ended the relationship, buh I put myself in danger undecided
Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by Epistasis(m): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2023
May God never give us a wife like Betty, that woman was terrible.
Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by walexbiz(m): 8:52am On Dec 28, 2023
I don't think there is anything wrong with the belief of an individual, and I would want this thread thrown in a tribal thing but rather individuals should be judge on the content of their character.

I do not know anything about Mrs Akeredolu except for the fact that earlier this year she wanted to celebrate 70 years birthday when her husband was seriously ill. It was not until people called her actions insensitive that she hard to cancel the birthday party.

3 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by elverdad: 8:58am On Dec 28, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:

See hatred..

As your foolish yourba afunja that betrayed his people
Mumu
Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by CrossRhodes: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

ONDO State indigene identified as Jimi Adekanle has narrated the havocs Mrs Betty Akeredolu did to her husband who was the former Governor of Ondo State, Arakunrin Rotimi Akeredolu during his most difficult moments.

In a video going viral on Social Media available to SOJ WORLDWIDE, Adekanle stated,

"What a black Wednesday, we lost our Governor, may God forgive him all his sins and may God accept him on his right side.

First, there is nothing that kills a man than having a bad wife.  You may not know but I have been following the events, Akeredolu did not enjoy his last days on earth despite all his wealths. And that is a big lesson to we that he has left behind.

Money cannot buy you happiness, money cannot buy you death, money cannot cure sickness except God Almighty.  And this happens if you have a good wife that can intercede on your behalf either a Muslim or a Christian.

When Ondo State was busy praying for Akeredolu, the wife said she does not believes in prayers.  That is the fight he has been fighting for seven years that  Akeredolu carry our state and give it to the family.  But thank God today, it has come to an end.

But it is a big lesson to all of us and Betty herself that is acquiring everything on this earth, having the biggest fishpond in Nigeria, building the biggest hospital in her village, turning her village into a Mecca, having choice properties across Nigeria..."

Adekanle added that Betty refused to follow her husband to Germany Hospital when he needed her most.

https://www.sojworldnews.com/bombshell-man-narrates-havocs-betty-wife-did-to-akeredolu-how-she-allegedly-looted-state-with-her-son-video/

SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS - Osun Online Influencing Platform Of The Year (2023) Courtesy Osun Online Publishers (OOPA).
FOR your Advert Placement, Press Release, Press Conference, Interviews, Media & Publicity.

I knew they were coming for the woman...

Ndi uchu
The hatred is on another level

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by orohbirodeysmel: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2023
Olachase:
did you even kw what you are saying? Yes Akeredolu fought and back Tinubu up during presidential election, (brotherhood comes first) can you say same of his wife those igbos hate Yorubas,

I once had one igbo girlfriend she complained too much about Yorubas, her own too much so I ended the relationship, buh I put myself in danger undecided

Na we dey kill ourselves with tribalism for this forum. The elites of this country, especially the politicians think differently.Bekky by marriage to Aketi is a Yoruba woman. If they born you well go touch am, make Tinubu and co run you street.

You see Igbos fighting for Diezani Madueke...but she is not Igbo, she is from Bayelsa. Igbos no dey play with Peter Obi wife, but she is from Akwa Ibom. Upon all the tribale attacks on Paul Okoye, she still go back home to his Yoruba wife. Tinubu's son Seyi's wife is Lebanese with Igbo roots...so chill na Nairalanders dey kee themselves with tribalism here

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by DaddyJapan(m): 11:19am On Dec 28, 2023
seborrhic:
It's the prayer part that is so irritating,so prayers would have cured his prostate cancer and Leukaemia where medical science failed?

With faith-based ministries (mosques, churches, ATR shrines, ...etc) on every street corner, is it any wonder that the average Nigerian is prepared to suspend reality for the religious opium they serve? cool
Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by cooljude(m): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

The perpetrator of this malicious writeup needs to be sued..... Defamation of character is rife in Nigeria especially Widows...

Una don dey find way to drag property with her and her kids. Evil people

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted by Scarrr: 11:21am On Dec 28, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

if he den sue am now,goats like him go dey shout oppression

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Elders Are Hypocrites, Says Jimeta / Happy Birthday OAM4J / 5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.