Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong (27845 Views)

Senegal Vs Egypt In Pictures : AFCON 2021 Final / Amoah To Pastor Kobi: "Please Do Not Make Any Prophecy About Ghana Olympic Team" / Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by charlsecy(m): 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
9jayes:
Christianity is a scam
His prediction had nothing to do with Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by milastranda: 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2021

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Gist1234(m): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
Please how bottle or did he sniff something?
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by pimper24: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
obembet:
Euro 2021 final prediction gone wrong has
The Senior pastor of Glorious wave Church international, Pastor Emmanuel Bada Kobi assure his member that England will defeat Italy.

Watch the prediction here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptbFSHngz2Y

Its well
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Patrioticman007(m): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
YungMillionaire:
Christianity, just like Islam, is a scam.

The day I walked away from these foreign/colonial religions remains the happiest day of my life.

In reality prediction is a science. It is far easier to predict an individual sport than a team sport. You can look at the behavoir of two fighters a day before the fight and predict who will win. Team behavior is far more complicated. It takes more time and the prediction always comes with a large uncertainty. But based on team behavior over the tournament, any reasonable person would have chosen Italy over England.

Why drag Islam into this shameful act ?, when its purely a Christian culture.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by badboyTee(m): 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
cheesy a lie a lie lamba sabachtni grin

pastor pastor dey give idiot lamba

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Starzo: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

There's no worst terrorist breeding ground as your region.... Terrorists, cultists, yahoo boys and sex Maniacs.... everything criminal about Nigeria is from your side...shame on you
All those things u mentioned combined together does not measure up to one tenth the atrocities committed by ur uncircumcised paedophilic bretthrens in just one jihad raping blood thirty rade.
The world would be much safer without ur religion of piss... everybody knows that
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Starzo: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Why drag Islam into this shameful act ?, when its purely a Christian culture.
Islam is a deadly poison...we nor even need talk about that one cuz the matter nor go finish
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Starzo: 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Look at this childish fool....

So marriage to you can invalidate a religion? So you see nothing wrong with young prostitutes in ur area....ntn wrong with all the immoralities in ur area? Young girls disflown but it is marriage that is worrying you? Hypocrite...

Lemme ask you pla How old is Mary the mother of ur lord Jesus when she got married to joseph the carpenter? How old pls?

Why do rome the headquarters of xtianity always engage in girld abuse, gay nd lesbianism ol young girls nd boys or to you that is not a problm but marriage?

Secondly on the issue of murder.....point out one muslims who claim to be murdering in d nem of God and ill disaprove you and point out million of non Muslims killing in d nem of religion.....lord resistance army , hitler, the crusaders etc....the worlds worst terrorist are non muslims.....

Pls be wise enough to bring strong argument next time...not just childish words....

Mumu hellbound creature...i gues you are born out of wedlock....baby factory children product of pre marital sex ....inmoral humans
Look at this goat...when that madman murdered the French teacher for showing a non flattering image of Mohammed,was his dead body not given a heroes welcome in his home country and celebrated as a mathyr across the Muslim world??...u people claim to be something else but ur actions show u r blood thirty raping vermens
Once someone scream allah u Akbar in public, we all know what comes next; sorrow,tears and blood.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Ibkhaleel: 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
Starzo:

All those things u mentioned combined together does not measure up to one tenth the atrocities committed by ur uncircumcised paedophilic bretthrens in just one jihad raping blood thirty rade.
The world would be much safer without ur religion of piss... everybody knows that

I can see you've been brainwashed into hating Islam.....

Lemme educate you a lil

Islam comes from the root word ‘salaam’, which means peace. It also means submitting one’s will to Allah (swt). Thus Islam is a religion of peace, which is acquired by submitting one’s will to the will of the Supreme Creator, Allah (swt).

Sometimes force has to be used to maintain peace. It is precisely for this reason that we have the police who use force against criminals and anti-social elements to maintain peace in the country. Islam promotes peace. At the same time, Islam exhorts it followers to fight where there is oppression. The fight against oppression may, at times, require the use of force. In Islam force can only be used to promote peace and justice

Muslims ruled Spain for about 800 years. The Muslims in Spain never used the sword to force the people to convert. Later the Christian Crusaders came to Spain and wiped out the Muslims. There was not a single Muslim in Spain who could openly give the adhan, that is the call for prayers.

14 million Arabs are Coptic Christians.

Muslims were the lords of Arabia for 1400 years. For a few years the British ruled, and for a few years the French ruled. Overall, the Muslims ruled Arabia for 1400 years. Yet today, there are 14 million Arabs who are Coptic Christians i.e. Christians since generations. If the Muslims had used the sword there would not have been a single Arab who would have remained a Christian.

Today the fastest growing religion in America is Islam. The fastest growing religion in Europe in Islam. Which sword is forcing people in the West to accept Islam in such large numbers?

We have seen throughout history many examples of terrorists and terrorism, for instance, the Crusades, the Inquisition, the New England Witch Hunts, Lenin, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mussolini, Adolf Hitler, the IRA, the Ku Klux Klan, Timothy McVeigh, David Korresh and Milosovich, just to name a few. The evil actions of those mentioned speak for themselves, with the crimes they perpetrated against humanity. Sadly, today, terrorism continues at a feverish pace, with no end in sight. Another sad fact is that the word “Terrorism” has somehow become synonymous with the word “Muslim”. The religion of Islam is being presented by certain media and religious groups as a religion of war and violence

And the polytheist trinitarian pagans have the nerve to speak about pedophilia? 

Emperors and even Bible Prophets married girls as young as 8.  Visit the link for proofs.

Furthermore, according to the Jewish Talmud, Prophet Moses and his followers had sex with girls as young as 3 years old.  Yes, THREE years old.  You read it right.
Islam is GOD Almighty's Original and Universal Faith that all of His creations must follow.  And all of the Believing creations of GOD Almighty, - at least humans, - are called Muslims, which means Submiters to the Will of GOD Almighty.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Ibkhaleel: 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Starzo:

Look at this goat...when that madman murdered the French teacher for showing a non flattering image of Mohammed,was his dead body not given a heroes welcome in his home country and celebrated as a mathyr across the Muslim world??...u people claim to be something else but ur actions show u r blood thirty raping vermens
Once someone scream allah u Akbar in public, we all know what comes next; sorrow,tears and blood.

Lemme educate you a lil

Islam comes from the root word ‘salaam’, which means peace. It also means submitting one’s will to Allah (swt). Thus Islam is a religion of peace, which is acquired by submitting one’s will to the will of the Supreme Creator, Allah (swt).

Sometimes force has to be used to maintain peace. It is precisely for this reason that we have the police who use force against criminals and anti-social elements to maintain peace in the country. Islam promotes peace. At the same time, Islam exhorts it followers to fight where there is oppression. The fight against oppression may, at times, require the use of force. In Islam force can only be used to promote peace and justice

Muslims ruled Spain for about 800 years. The Muslims in Spain never used the sword to force the people to convert. Later the Christian Crusaders came to Spain and wiped out the Muslims. There was not a single Muslim in Spain who could openly give the adhan, that is the call for prayers.

Muslims were the lords of Arabia for 1400 years. For a few years the British ruled, and for a few years the French ruled. Overall, the Muslims ruled Arabia for 1400 years. Yet today, there are 14 million Arabs who are Coptic Christians i.e. Christians since generations. If the Muslims had used the sword there would not have been a single Arab who would have remained a Christian.

Today the fastest growing religion in America is Islam. The fastest growing religion in Europe in Islam. Which sword is forcing people in the West to accept Islam in such large numbers?

We have seen throughout history many examples of terrorists and terrorism, for instance, the Crusades, the Inquisition, the New England Witch Hunts, Lenin, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mussolini, Adolf Hitler, the IRA, the Ku Klux Klan, Timothy McVeigh, David Korresh and Milosovich, just to name a few. The evil actions of those mentioned speak for themselves, with the crimes they perpetrated against humanity. Sadly, today, terrorism continues at a feverish pace, with no end in sight. Another sad fact is that the word “Terrorism” has somehow become synonymous with the word “Muslim”. The religion of Islam is being presented by certain media and religious groups as a religion of war and violence

Emperors and even Bible Prophets married girls as young as 8.  Visit the link for proofs.

Furthermore, according to the Jewish Talmud, Prophet Moses and his followers had sex with girls as young as 3 years old.  Yes, THREE years old.  You read it right.
Islam is GOD Almighty's Original and Universal Faith that all of His creations must follow.  And all of the Believing creations of GOD Almighty, - at least humans, - are called Muslims, which means Submiters to the Will of GOD Almighty.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Bighead95(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

You cant be a Muslim..... someone that claimed what he's practising is scam....

Pls go get knowledge, facts and proofs about Islam before you give it a label!

Because as at now you are a pity

..... I'm sure people like una dey fight for religion, anyways I just want you to know before muslim/Christianity came to exist in nigeria our fore father's were traditionalist and they all were living fine there were peace, love and unity then.....

From the way you are typing I'm sure you won't have anything to do with other religion expect muslim...

Anyways I just wanna let you know no one as gone to heaven and come back to live we don't know anything don't let us get deceived by what some people wrote to us ...

Let's practice LOVE no matter the religion let's see eachother as brothers and sisters....

My dad is a muslim my mum is a christian
During eid fitri we celebrate big time during Christmas we celebrate as well ......

Allah's ramah will be on us bro and I advice you to stop love your neighbor as your self because we are one ....

We are muslims because we were born in a muslim family likewise other religion

Peace be onto you

And barika de Salah

God bless you
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by seunayantokun(m): 11:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
All because of bread and butter.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Bosch10(m): 2:02am On Jul 14, 2021
seunny4lif:
cheesy cheesy
Werey cheesy cheesy

My problem no be the prophet and his prophecy but that yeye interpreter, that was shouting like a mad man cheesy cheesy
The interpreter was so sure about the prophecy than the prophet self
grin cheesy
lol.i thought I was the only one who noticed.
I dey feel sey na the interpreter's noise change the outcome of the game
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by seunny4lif(m): 2:49am On Jul 14, 2021
cheesy grin
Bosch10:
lol.i thought I was the only one who noticed.
I dey feel sey na the interpreter's noise change the outcome of the game
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by Starzo: 7:06am On Jul 14, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Lemme educate you a lil

See the nonsense you just composed up there.
lies from the pit of hell to justify your paedophilc religion.
Islam is a plague on mankind.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by LegalOpinion: 8:36am On Jul 14, 2021
I pity his members that lost money to bet as a result of this.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by gentleibraheem(m): 9:02am On Jul 14, 2021
Ticket don cut
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by pkayode44(m): 7:46am On Jul 15, 2021
Prince has decided to teach 500 individuals *"how to build professional blogs and business websites without writing codes"

Click the link below to join the training before available slots get filled up

you can chat me up on this no so i can add you 07012039012

P.S: IT'S 2000 NAIRA ONLY
TRAINING STARTS ON THE 9TH OF AUGUST
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Badu Kobi Euro 2021 Final Prediction Goes Wrong by mechanics(m): 3:31am On Jul 21, 2021
Hmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category / Betting Is After MY LIFE / How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.