Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

How Vans Was Created And Marketed? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Vans Was Created And Marketed? (178 Views)

De Avocado Smart And Luxury Home 2.0 Abijo Marketed By Mandihomes / Why Vans Are Special Kind Of Shoes / China Created And Masterminded The Spread Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Vans Was Created And Marketed? by ebenck: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
How was it marketed in Canada in the early 1990s? What remains the same and what has changed? What were the considerations and ideas of the best marketers in the country that led most of the industries in media and field activity, and propelled the wheels of the economy? It is important to remember that this is an era where the commercial channel was just born, the internet was something new and future, and internet marketing was not even a dream yet. On all of these, in a series of 100 short interviews that Assaf Becker has with marketing executives, CEOs and VPs of the vans company marketed it as a safe shoe from a variety of industries. The interviews were published as part of Assaf Becker's section "From the Markets" in the Signals Monthly of the Advertisers' Association. It is allowed to smile nostalgically in front of some of the thoughts, but quite a few of the ideas did not work for them and are still interesting material for thought and reactivation. The potential importance of these interviews to managers and marketers, is not just the retrospective look: there is an opportunity here to be exposed to the marketing activities of many products in a variety of industries, from an angle that shows that marketing is marketing and nothing new under the sun.

Nearly twenty years have passed, and today marketing is moving at an incredible pace to the internet. It is said that everyone makes a lot of money online, but who is everyone and where is the money? It just gives us a sense that we are missing the train. That’s how I felt too and all the articles I read just confused me, until I found Harvey Segal’s book online. After so much time (and money) that I wasted on all sorts of online tutorials, I finally found the best beginner (and advanced) guide that took me step by step into the new world. More than that, out of the mind of the marketers, Harvey first teaches how to get sales that will put the first dollars into raising morale, and then the sky is the limit.
Yes, and one more thing: I received the book for free, including permission to pass it on for free to my readers. So please, here is the guide that helped me and will help you, but still do not click on the address: first read the interview, in the box below, the link to the book and some more surprises awaits you.

(1) (Reply)

Afican Grey Parrot Available For Sale / Get The Perfect Man: Why Lots Of Women Do Not Get The Man That They Need! / Sold!!! Sold!!! Sold!! !!!SHARP HONDA ACCORD 2008 Evil Spirit 4cyl 1.450m !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.