Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Why Vans Are Special Kind Of Shoes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Vans Are Special Kind Of Shoes (198 Views)

NIPOST Acquires 100 Motorbikes, 10 Vans / How To Select Your Next Pair Of Shoes? / How Vans Was Created And Marketed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Vans Are Special Kind Of Shoes by boniexperius: 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
From casual to casual or sporty styles, you should always choose the shoe model that best "completes" your style, not a pair of shoes that only cover your feet! But how to choose which model of women's shoes with what type and style can we set? We suggest a simple method to find the best model of women's shoes; More crowded shoes for simple styles and simple shoes for patterned and crowded styles.

Of course, this rule, while very simple, can also be a little daunting. If in doubt about choosing a shoe model for your feminine style, wear it, stand in front of a mirror and ask yourself the following questions.

When I look in the mirror, is only a piece or a part of my clothes visible and is it significant in my style?
Is my style too crowded and every piece of style, shoes and accessories seem to be competing for visibility?
Are my shoes and clothes too intertwined and look like a piece of each other?
If your answer to any of the above questions is "yes", it is best to go for another pair of shoes for your style that complements the model of skirt, pants, top, blouse or shirt you have chosen.

You should try the brand shoes vans. Beautifully designed, full traction, Amazing shoes and sell at a cheap price. You can find them in almost any retail store in Nigeria! Keep the prize!

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin For Sell @ Rate Of #440 Per $1 Dollar Amount Available $80 Perfect M / Trending: Why I Was Sacked By Winners Chapel; Pastor Reveals / Facebook Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.