Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,191 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

I Feel Bad To Do This But I’m Hopeless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Bad To Do This But I’m Hopeless (528 Views)

Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Bad To Do This But I’m Hopeless by Delight1122: 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hey guys, been a long time Member but most people knows my problem so that’s why I came in with a new account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtaq4YHWCqY

Please that is my YouTube channel above, you don’t have to watch any video, please just subscribe.

I see a lot of sex topic getting 5000+ view and I would love anyone to pity me by giving me a free subscription on YouTube… again I am sorry to post a content like this on romance section and I hope you all forgive me and help out… please be kind please
Re: I Feel Bad To Do This But I’m Hopeless by Delight1122: 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please I’d like you not to ignore and show support from the bottom of your heart, thank you… please guys don’t talk to me bad cause I am sorry for coming up with this on a romance section, thanks

Please help with a click and subscribe on it thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We As Christians Like Sexual Promiscuity So Much? / Akwa Ibom Isong! / 9 Reasons You Should Fall Out Of Love As Fast As Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.