Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake (13964 Views)

LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council / Osinbajo Commissions The Falcon Eye Project At The Naval Headquarters, Abuja / All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 13, 2021
SWDude:
You said it's fake, but didn't attach the original.

Are you guys pondering what I'm pondering?
READ BETWEEN THE LINE.VISIT THE LINK SHARED FOR AUTHENTIC INFO.DONT ACT LIKE A DAFT.

2 Likes

Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by hope4nigeria(m): 7:00am On Jul 13, 2021
SWDude:

everything will be deny in this country
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by HellAnus: 7:00am On Jul 13, 2021
Monogamy:

My brother, some people's brain have been swapped with Shampoo foam.

U re quoting ur fellow zombie grin
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by Monogamy: 7:02am On Jul 13, 2021
HellAnus:

U re quoting ur fellow zombie grin

And why should that be your headache vampire?

undecided
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by Ikpongiton: 7:02am On Jul 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Till today i don't understand why ipob and oduduwa nation supporters are concerned about recruitment in the Nigerian airforce.

na you go cry pass .na you go hungry pass , when the zoo come the end.oloribruku
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by hope4nigeria(m): 7:02am On Jul 13, 2021
maoolakanm:
READ BETWEEN THE LINE.VISIT THE LINK SHARED FOR AUTHENTIC INFO.DONT ACT LIKE A DAFT.
you are the one who is very very daft and dump like your dump Jiadist buhari fulani bandits in government
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by HellAnus: 7:03am On Jul 13, 2021
Monogamy:

And why should that be your headache vampire?

undecided

It is my headache coz we re out to exterminate zombies like u people. Ur kinds are littering the public space with shits
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by perrymike: 7:04am On Jul 13, 2021
Where is the authentic list then?
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by Monogamy: 7:05am On Jul 13, 2021
HellAnus:

It is my headache coz we re out to exterminate zombies like u people

Oh I see, is that why most of your comrades have disappeared into the thin air?

I heard that NL canceller is now a vulcanizer apprentice as the cancellation business on NL is in comatose

grin
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by louqas: 7:06am On Jul 13, 2021
Kdon2:

If it's a pdp plot then let the government do a referendum and let's see. Who want to stay in the same country with cow brain and babiyalla people.

Follow the process as clearly stated out in the constitution. It's only IPOB that I know that is begging the Nigerian government TO LET IT GO......nobody does that, you take actions LEGALLY allowed.

Neither igboho nor Kanu HAS THE LEGITIMATE MANDATE OF THE PEOPLE THEY WANT TO REPRESENT......abi when we're they given the mandate that they want to force separation of the people,that itself is wrong.

I bet you if PDP get to power all this AGITATIONS will stop ,none of them really want to leave
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by louqas: 7:07am On Jul 13, 2021
crafteck:

I went back and read no 2, went on on the substandard website and saw nothing about current supplementary list, only 2020 did you bother going?its the main list they put there.. Batch a and b

That's the information you need ,if you don't see anything else means nothing else to see
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by hunterden: 7:09am On Jul 13, 2021
SWDude:

Click the ducking link.you can't be that dumb!
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by HellAnus: 7:11am On Jul 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Oh I see, is that why most of your comrades have disappeared into the thin air?

I heard that NL canceller is now a vulcanizer apprentice as the cancellation business on NL is in comatose

grin

Vulcanizer apprentice is better than being a zombie idiot for 30k per month
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by Monogamy: 7:15am On Jul 13, 2021
HellAnus:

Vulcanizer apprentice is better than being a zombie idiot for 30k per month

Lies, the 30k won't stop other hustling while we will still be working at the comfort of our home..

Is the Vulcanizer boss even making up to 30k a month not to talk about his apprentice.. The Highest money nigga can earn is 5K monthly..

Anyways, still better than the cancellation with no profit
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by HellAnus: 7:21am On Jul 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Lies, the 30k won't stop other hustling while we will still be working at the comfort of our home..

Is the Vulcanizer boss even making up to 30k a month not to talk about his apprentice.. The Highest money nigga can earn is 5K monthly..

Anyways, still better than the cancellation with no profit

But the zombie wage ends in 2023. What happens to u after then?
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by Monogamy: 7:24am On Jul 13, 2021
HellAnus:

But the zombie wage ends in 2023. What happens to u after then?

You are talking of 2 years time... Hahahahahaha.. You wan tell me say you no get plans for future?

Let the time come first. Funnily, position must have been the highest ranking by then, which means high pay...

grin
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by Kdon2: 7:26am On Jul 13, 2021
louqas:

Follow the process as clearly stated out in the constitution. It's only IPOB that I know that is begging the Nigerian government TO LET IT GO......nobody does that, you take actions LEGALLY allowed.

Neither igboho nor Kanu HAS THE LEGITIMATE MANDATE OF THE PEOPLE THEY WANT TO REPRESENT......abi when we're they given the mandate that they want to force separation of the people,that itself is wrong.

I bet you if PDP get to power all this AGITATIONS will stop ,none of them really want to leave

Well if only there is fairness to all not sectional treatment. I don't agree with you on the pdp thing...Nigerian political parties are aall the same!
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by onyeogalu1(m): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2021
SWDude:

Modify: I visited the site, they should have followed up with court action if indeed they are telling the truth.
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by jamjo: 7:35am On Jul 13, 2021
vedaxcool:

When government does the needful one fool will say they are gagging the press.

Before you want the government to do the needful I want you to first understand what Sahara Reporters published. They said (44 supplementary lists) which means there were 44 names added to the original list. If you will go back to the press statement from Navy number 2, they directed us to visit their website but the problem is that there was no supplementary list. We want to see the original supplementary list.

1 Like

Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by richmond500: 7:43am On Jul 13, 2021
staphcures:
. But it is without Evidence ,this is not an Honest One.
did u open the link?
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by crafteck(m): 7:48am On Jul 13, 2021
louqas:

That's the information you need ,if you don't see anything else means nothing else to see

Dont assume there is no supplementary list
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by OBALOLA55(m): 7:48am On Jul 13, 2021
nairanaira12:

Lolz. And the ones in which you see credible source, what did you do?

As if a Fulani man can do anything
FIXED
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by jasmine1600: 7:50am On Jul 13, 2021
kahal29:

Hatred won't allow you see it. Go to the website they gave

https://joinnigeriannavy.com/successful-candidates/
The supplementary list is not on the website

1 Like

Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by RZArecta(m): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s]Ipob pigs will create lies and start spreading it on social media, when the appropriate authority distances itself from it, they say "they knew it will be denied".

Supplementary list for recruitment into a federal organization, 1 - 44, all from the north, make una lie small small na.

And that lie was pushed to front page.

Seun, you need to be on your toes before propagandists and lie purveyors explode nairaland with lies[/s].

Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by jasmine1600: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2021
jamjo:

Before you want the government to do the needful I want you to first understand what Sahara Reporters published. They said (44 supplementary lists) which means there were 44 names added to the original list. If you will go back to the press statement from Navy number 2, they directed us to visit their website but the problem is that there was no supplementary list. We want to see the original supplementary list.
Do not mind them. The supplementary list is not on the website. Can’t they past the list here, if he lied, you would have heard we will sue Sahara to court. Same sowore that helped buhari is now called IPOB. BMC will never have sense
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by West2019(m): 7:56am On Jul 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
We need the original list, thunder fire you people.
thurder go fire buhari all the candidate list for batch A are all northers
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
I[s]pob pigs will create lies and start spreading it on social media, when the appropriate authority distances itself from it, they say "they knew it will be denied".

Supplementary list for recruitment into a federal organization, 1 - 44, all from the north, make una lie small small na.

And that lie was pushed to front page.

Seun, you need to be on your toes before propagandists and lie purveyors explode nairaland with lies.
[/s]

I am not Ipob, neither am I of Igbo extraction.

Now, did Buhari's Nepotism start today? Who doesn't know Buhari is bias in favour of his religion and region? Only Zombies and those with cow brain don't know this.

Has Buhari not being appoiniting mainly Northerers into positions of authority? Can the Navy at least release the authentic list if the other one is fake.

Ode!

1 Like

Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by GorillaApp(m): 8:01am On Jul 13, 2021
louqas:

Go back and read the statement again and read No.2....
Was the list pasted in the link?
Kindly republish it here for us to see.
Pls quote me when you do so. cool
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by Pennywise(m): 8:01am On Jul 13, 2021
HonNL:
https://www.nairaland.com/6647291/all-44-candidates-navy-supplementary

https://www.facebook.com/106514114051069/posts/553041432731666/]SULEMAN DAHUN
Commodore
for Chief of the Naval Staff

This is Buhari's Navy. Why should people expect anything different.

Buhari with his every action is making a hero out of Nnamdi Kanu.

I grew up thinking Buhari is an upright, intelligent being that was denied opportunity to take Nigeria to great heights. What a shame. The damage he has done to Nigeria with take generations to correct if it's at all possible, if Nigeria remains a nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) / Rivers Demands ₦5 Million From Political Parties Before They Hold Rallies / Buhari To Halt Importation Of Food Soon – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.