Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake (13955 Views)

LP Releases Communique, To Release Supplementary List For Campaign Council / Osinbajo Commissions The Falcon Eye Project At The Naval Headquarters, Abuja / All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by Escravos(m): 10:43am On Jul 13, 2021
They said it clearly in their statement if you are looking for the original list go to their website
abouzaid:
the "authentic list" should be shown to us then besides, similar pattern of recruitment have been used by the DSS at least twice despite public outcry.
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2021
dallasi:

Million better.....also say amen to that clown Nnamdi kanu to rule your family as well
You see what I am saying.
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by Ajoself(m): 11:25am On Jul 13, 2021
I was shortlisted for DSSC 28. Later, they dropped because medical revealed I had a fluid in my heart. After disengagement, I came to verify my medical condition in their reference hospital. Behold, nothing was in my heart. They are corrupt people.

1 Like

Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by Yusman316(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2021
Nwaezeudo:
The denial came quicker than expected!

Southerners shouldn't be surprised, it's an agenda. They want to take over the entire military and paramilitary to have an easy ride on their moronic Fulanisation agenda. But they've failed already before they conceived the idea.

To the dullard and his cohorts including the brainwashed 30K BMC Zombies you'all will juice in your stew very soon!
If that is the case, then fulanis are not the problem but rather ur southern elites at the helms of affairs. Don't u guys get tired of whining? As if Buhari will be there for ever
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by louqas: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
GorillaApp:

Was the list pasted in the link?
Kindly republish it here for us to see.
Pls quote me when you do so. cool

You didn't see any list because there no list.....if a list will be available its on the site you will get the authentic list
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by GorillaApp(m): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
louqas:

You didn't see any list because there no list.....if a list will be available its on the site you will get the authentic list

Since there is no list, I'm still leaning towards sahara reporters disclosure. With the body odour of the president and his penchant for nepotism, i will want to believe SR
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by louqas: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
GorillaApp:

Since there is no list, I'm still leaning towards sahara reporters disclosure. With the body odour of the president and his penchant for nepotism, i will want to believe SR

Your choice
But when sahara report something thats against your interest just accept it too whether its a lie or not
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by GorillaApp(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
louqas:

Your choice
But when sahara report something thats against your interest just accept it too whether its a lie or not
No problem. I have my believe and so do you.

I can't be swayed. Buhari's antecedent is well known and documented.
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Till today i don't understand why ipob and oduduwa nation supporters are concerned about recruitment in the Nigerian airforce.

Maybe because they are the ones financing it.
Won't you be concerned about where your money is being spent?
Especially if those managing it have parasitic tendencies
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by louqas: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
GorillaApp:

The choice is yours

1 Like

Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 14, 2021
Bros how far na
How d hustle dey go?

Trust all is well...

Oya read

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/china-mega-investment-deal-iran-blows-us-out-picture

Realtalk20:

grin

Wrong wrong wrong
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by amc: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
The real list. The "supplementary" list is fake.

https://joinnigeriannavy.com/successful-candidates/
Re: Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake by Ajoself(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
amc:
The real list. The "supplementary" list is fake.

https://joinnigeriannavy.com/successful-candidates/

Shut up! What do you know. I was in naval training school, Onne for a month plus. I know their ways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Visits Osinbajo With UN Delegation, Presents Gift To Him(pics) / I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye / Candidates Jostle For Babachir Lawal’s Position At APC NWC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.