Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

I Get Sick Few Days To My Birthday Every Year. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Get Sick Few Days To My Birthday Every Year. (2570 Views)

Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding / Why Is It That Mad Men Don't Get Sick? / 6 Million Die From Smoking Globally Every Year Says WHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get Sick Few Days To My Birthday Every Year. by zinny377(f): 4:10am On Jul 13, 2021
Hi people!!!

Something has been bothering and i thought to share here and get your opinions. Please don't tease me instead pray for me because its my birthday today!

I get sick few days to my birthday every year, an aunt says its the weather at the time of the year but i simply cannot understand why it should be like 2-3 days to July 13.

Please what do you people think
Re: I Get Sick Few Days To My Birthday Every Year. by ChiefSosa(m): 4:29am On Jul 13, 2021
Please don't tease me
Lol, this is NL, of course we'll tease you.
I would've teased you, but it's your day, so I'll just relax. Plus, I'm back from a ban and I'm still serving a ban in career section.
Regarding your question: I think it's somewhat of a mind thing. Like a psychological stress or mental imbalance. Probably, there's something that bothers you before your day, maybe a past event or you're just worried about future events.
Just cool your mind and seek more positive vibes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Get Sick Few Days To My Birthday Every Year. by Ogamysamo: 4:41am On Jul 13, 2021
you need medical check up every few weeks to your birthday.

2 Likes

Re: I Get Sick Few Days To My Birthday Every Year. by Ahmed0336(m): 4:44am On Jul 13, 2021
ChiefSosa:

I would've teased you, but it's your day, so I'll just relax. Plus, I'm back from a ban and I'm still serving a ban in career section.
Regarding your question: I think it's somewhat of a mind thing. Like a psychological stress or mental imbalance. Probably, there's something that bothers you before your day, maybe a past event. Just cool your mind and seek more positive vibes.
Seconded.
Re: I Get Sick Few Days To My Birthday Every Year. by Biggie2000(m): 4:47am On Jul 13, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Seconded.
Thirded
Re: I Get Sick Few Days To My Birthday Every Year. by caesymore(m): 5:38am On Jul 13, 2021
t
zinny377:
Hi people!!!

Something has been bothering and i thought to share here and get your opinions. Please don't tease me instead pray for me because its my birthday today!

I get sick few days to my birthday every year, an aunt says its the weather at the time of the year but i simply cannot understand why it should be like 2-3 days to July 13.

Re: I Get Sick Few Days To My Birthday Every Year. by caesymore(m): 5:45am On Jul 13, 2021
ChiefSosa:

I can relate. make I help you tease am have not tested ban for like a month now.

That your Aunty that has concluded its the weather just like that, unto say na you be the fragile Queen of July suspect her.
Two things are involved, if its not psychological then its a spiritual something.
Re: I Get Sick Few Days To My Birthday Every Year. by Princeton92(m): 5:48am On Jul 13, 2021
I do agree with this smartass

ChiefSosa:

Regarding your question: I think it's somewhat of a mind thing. Like a psychological stress or mental imbalance. Probably, there's something that bothers you before your day, maybe a past event.
Just cool your mind and seek more positive vibes.
Re: I Get Sick Few Days To My Birthday Every Year. by AntiWailer: 5:55am On Jul 13, 2021
zinny377:
Hi people!!!

Are u anxious before then ?

Are u bothered about Ur achievements before then ?

Does Ur birthday remind u of anything at all, events in the past ?

I wish u posted in May or June so we go through this July together and see the difference.

It is more of a mind sickness than the body sickness.

At times u are not even sick and Ur mind will be telling u about symptoms not existing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Get Sick Few Days To My Birthday Every Year. by Juicewrld27: 6:19am On Jul 13, 2021
zinny377:
Hi people!!!

village people grin
Re: I Get Sick Few Days To My Birthday Every Year. by incogni2o: 6:52am On Jul 13, 2021
zinny377:
Hi people!!!

As your sister said, it may be due to weather. It could also be due to stress or your state of mind.

A wise person will also see it as a sign and be thankful to God on the Birthday, Personally, I fast on that day and have a sober reflection. Then the next day I can flex
Re: I Get Sick Few Days To My Birthday Every Year. by Nuelito: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2021
Here to learn
Re: I Get Sick Few Days To My Birthday Every Year. by mariahAngel(f): 8:49am On Jul 13, 2021
zinny377:
Hi people!!!

It could be because of anxiety. Has it always happened for as long as you can remember?

Happy birthday to you.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Allow Another Woman Breastfeed Your Baby? / Pregnant Women Fault Lagos Hospitals’ N18,000 Ante- Natal Fee / 13 Amazing Health Benefits Of Oranges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.