Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,306 members, 7,954,233 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) (46276 Views)

Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People / Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy / Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by Dojiro: 11:46am On Jul 13, 2021
Chei
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by chaloskyx: 11:48am On Jul 13, 2021
If canada and disaster is something else what would you say about your country Nigeria?
Baawaa:
Canada and disaster this year is something else
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by KingDash: 11:54am On Jul 13, 2021
Any canadian here I love you, I don't care if it's man or woman.. naija don tire me.
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by Plut01: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2021

Hope No nairalander dey among.
RIP to those who lost their lives

Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by JIREN01: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Burning of Churches, burnt houses, people dying of heat...
people dying of heat? Like really?
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
cyrusmillz:
Chai!Canada my country cry

Canada, the country that the white man made conducive for him, his woman and children. Nigeria is your shithole country that you have made Hell for you, your woman and children. There’s a difference. Don’t claim another man’s property.

2 Likes

Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by Millz404(m): 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
GOD Have Mercy on the World Inhabitants..
From Continent to Continent and Nation to Nation, the Disaters are just three and four Much..

Folks, these are the Last of last of the Last of the Last of days...
Live Prepared!Live with Eternity in view,,
Eternity Beckons for everyone of us..

No human sympathy....
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
JIREN01:
people dying of heat? Like really?

Yup
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by HEAVEN4444: 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:
The 48 Laws of Power: Law 46: Never Appear Too Perfect

At least some idiots can console themselves in Nigeria with some bad news. it will humanize Canada too
Nice one.never appear too perfect
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
GOD Have Mercy on the World Inhabitants..

From Continent to Continent and Nation to Nation, the Disaters are just three and four Much..

Folks, these are the Last of last of the Last of the Last of days...
Live Prepared!Live with Eternity in view,,
Eternity Beckons for everyone of us..
are you scared of hell this much that you mostly rant about the endtime on disaster topics? If not for technological advancement and the internet do you think you'd hear about happenings around the world? I wonder what you'd have said if you existed in the time of the bubonic plague or Pompeii. You need to slow down with this your end time rants.
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by Limperator(m): 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
Wow,, it's well !!!

Contact me for your Graphic Design works of all kinds..

07033204131 - call or whatsapp
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
ClassicMan202:
May their souls rest in peace

I don't care whether you are APC or PDP as far as you follow dey make 9ja unbearable, God go punish you till you die.

Even if you dey support them for here, same judgement go follow you.

Amen gringrin
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by GoodFaith: 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
ClassicMan202:

I don't care whether you are APC or PDP as far as you follow dey make 9ja unbearable, God go punish you till you die.

It's all Nigerians that make Nigeria unbearable
Sad
A to Z all Nigerians including pure evil
selfish, greedy and me , me mentality
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by Tonyx5(m): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
ClassicMan202:

Idk how this is related lmao...but amen tho
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by ClassicMan202(m): 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
Tonyx5:

Idk how this is related lmao...but amen tho

My brother, it's related o, I woke up hungry and angry today

1 Like

Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by cyrusmillz: 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
Zooposki:

Canada, the country that the white man made conducive for him, his woman and children. Nigeria is your shithole country that you have made Hell for you, your woman and children. There’s a difference. Don’t claim another man’s property.

Bros eh !You know me from somewhere before ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by gift2xl: 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Poor safety management.
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by Focusmind: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
SirSkipPearsons:
Thats too bad...The scene of the accident still looks like nothing even happened.. If it were to be in my country, the eyesore alone will be enough to kill hundreds

If it was Nigeria, the whole place would be filled with wretched and stressed-looking human beings, tampering with crime scene and even trying to see what to loot within the area. Everywhere will be chaotic and disorganized. Organized society discipline and order are some of the bedrock of any developed economy.
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
appishani1:
that thing kill several people? where are they?
this is not Nigeria where photos of unfortunate would be littered on twitter or NL because of overzealous citizen reporters with camera phones. Emergency services have taken over responsibility, and where respect of privacy of casualties is paramount.
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by seglabsy(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
SirSkipPearsons:
Thats too bad...The scene of the accident still looks like nothing even happened.. If it were to be in my country, the eyesore alone will be enough to kill hundreds
U ARE CORRECT BRO
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by delequake(m): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
appishani1:
that thing kill several people? where are they?
They are either in the hospital or morgue. Canada is not like Naija where they leave dead bodies on the street.
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
safesurfer:
The construction sector is one of the most lucrative and job generating sector in Canada, so I heard.

If true, then it could be that the crane has been overused and is now worn out.

Or maybe it was just an unavoidable accident.

Nevertheless, it takes nothing away from the fact that the high-rise building under construction is a very solid one.

RIP to the deceased.
definitely failure of the lifting mechanisms..I am pretty sure some pre-checks were carried out before use of the crane and also availability of a lifting plan.

Sometimes equipment do fail even after all checks carried out..

2 Likes

Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
Looking at how the other crane is standing it’s obvious it a wrong position and prone to fall. The crane would have given subtitle signs.
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by ultimateprof: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
I will not be surprised if the crane is made in Nigeria.
Supervised by APC and lunched by Buhari.
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
See relatively healthy comment because the incident happened in their demigod country. The mentally inferior people would have flooded the thread with trash had it been the incident had happened in Nigeria.
Shame on all those who don't value their Nation!

1 Like

Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by helicoptarr: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
ChiefSosa:
End time crane.

Dejavu!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Merchant Of Death" & Arms Dealer Viktor Bout Joins Russian Parliament (Photos) / Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters / Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.