Stats: 3,194,505 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) (46277 Views)

Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People / Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy / Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect (2) (3) (4)

Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by MrUchenna1(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2021
CHIKO MUST HAVE A HAND IN IT, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY....
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 13, 2021
life wasted.. may Lord have mercy on us o
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by stupidmod3: 11:07am On Jul 13, 2021
i know its happened in canada but still BUHARI
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:07am On Jul 13, 2021
At least no be only Nigerians or Africana
Dey make mistakes
Oyinbo people too follow
Rip to the dead
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2021
SirSkipPearsons:
Thats too bad...The sight of the accident still looks like nothing even happened.. If it were to be in my country, the eyesore alone will be enough to kill hundreds

Shut up!

Yen yen yen yen yen yen ...

Nonsense!

Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by guru90: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2021
Stupid People... Where will they build this building reach...................... Heaven or Hell..................

Nonsense...........

Let them continue joor...
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2021
In a sane clime crew, where una dey?

Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by Mayniaa: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
GOD Have Mercy on the World Inhabitants..
From Continent to Continent and Nation to Nation, the Disaters are just tooo Much..

Folks, these are the Last of last of the Last of the Last of days...
Live Prepared!Live with Eternity in view,,
Eternity Beckons for everyone of us..
l

cheesy grin
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
GOD Have Mercy on the World Inhabitants..
From Continent to Continent and Nation to Nation, the Disaters are just tooo Much..

Folks, these are the Last of last of the Last of the Last of days...
Live Prepared!Live with Eternity in view,,
Eternity Beckons for everyone of us..

Shut up!

Eternity kill you dia!
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by Splitmind: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2021
This Canada is truly cursed! This is why we should all stay back in Nigeria where it is safe and these careless accidents don't happen.
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Shut up!

Yen yen yen yen yen yen ...

Nonsense!
I just tire for Nigerians honestly. Any development in another country, good or bad, is an opportunity to attack your own nation.
I don't even know what to call it sef.

Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 11:13am On Jul 13, 2021
That's unfortunate situation. May God give the family of the lost soul the fortitude to bear the loses. Amen!
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by dimeji1(m): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2021
If naija, this page would be like 30

Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by ednut1(m): 11:16am On Jul 13, 2021
Austindark:
Whenever I see these high rise construction sites, I get somehow scared. Humans have achieved a lot but they can always make mistakes since they are not God.
God also make mistakes too. E.g we have siamense twins, intersex, transgendered, earthquake tsunamis etc
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by Sambai65(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2021
appishani1:
that thing kill several people? where are they?
oponu,oyibo don't have black mentality to show dead body on internet
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by ENEMYOFGOD6: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2021
Hello nairalanders.
I need help of 700 naira to add to 300 naira I have in my account,so I will be able to withdraw 1,000 naira, please help me I haven't eaten anything since yesterday,please help a brother.......
I'm hungry right now.

Account. 0092799814
Name. Ogboche
Bank. Access.

Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by Tomilola360: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2021
Na Buhari bah @wailers grin
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2021
Chineke nna... Olorun maje ki nkan ti aje ko je WA oo..
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by CUMIN: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2021
Trouble in Nigerians paradise.
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 11:25am On Jul 13, 2021
guru90:
Stupid People... Where will they build this building reach...................... Heaven or Hell..................

Nonsense...........

Let them continue joor...
tower of babel 2.0
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by BigBashiru: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2021
Sambai65:
oponu,oyibo don't have black mentality to show dead body on internet

All humans are equal....theres nothing like "black mentality"
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 11:27am On Jul 13, 2021
VillageHead:
E be like say witches and wizards don remember Canada today!

Aje....

Na town hall meeting dem won do
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2021
RIP to the deceased, quick recovery to those injured.
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=appishani1 post=103654568]that thing kill several people? where
It's not like Nigeria where people don't have respect for the dead. Here, we snap anything.
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by Austindark(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2021
ednut1:
God also make mistakes too. E.g we have siamense twins, intersex, transgendered, earthquake tsunamis etc
I understand you. But I won't call those mistakes from God. They are perceived as Nature expressing itself in both beautiful and ugly ways.
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2021
Engineers... Safety first and always
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2021
Baawaa:
Canada and disaster this year is something else

What will you then say about Nigeria for the last 6 years or are you 5 years old ?
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2021
appishani1:
that thing kill several people? where are they?

It's not like Nigeria where people don't have respect for the dead. Here, we snap anything.
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 11:40am On Jul 13, 2021
No where is dammn safe

We just need to seek for protection

God will be with us all
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2021
Baawaa:
Canada and disaster this year is something else
boss disaster wey dey naija pass Canada oooooo at least their own system dey work anybody wey die hin family go collect compensation but for naija, person go walk tire and at the end na 200k they go give person, the person signing the cheque will still tell you that you will give him 20k or they will delay the payment angry
Re: Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos) by ignis: 11:41am On Jul 13, 2021
RIP to the dead

Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters / "Merchant Of Death" & Arms Dealer Viktor Bout Joins Russian Parliament (Photos) / Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead