Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister (31343 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by The5DME(m): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
[s]
PastorKosi:
How dare you
[/s]
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Promismike(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Navalsadiq:
why are you silent?
A grt philanthropist with a kind heart
Devil is also a philanthropist
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Okhuadams(m): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Okhuadams(m): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
daddytime:
Oh, okay.

Maybe we'd need to wait for the holy spirit to come and interpret this statement properly to us the carnal minds.

My inference from the above would be " I love Jesus, but he's not my friend, or I love Oyedepo, but he's not my friend".

To understand the English sef na war...

How do you hate what/who you love or love what/who you hate?

point of correction he never said hate
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
WibusJaga:
They all had the right to or not to attend his funeral.

But late TBJ exhibited several Christ-like attributes & it would have been noble if they had used the occasion of his funeral to endorse these attributes and send strong positive messages to Christendom, aside commiserating with his family.
Afterall Christ enjoined us to love our enemies...

When Adeboye son died, Joshua send his condolences I guess.
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Navalsadiq(m): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
Promismike:

the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
Don't you think?
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Navalsadiq(m): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
Promismike:

the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by mayorall(m): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Chai..

This was last Sunday, it was our business breakthrough service and papa was talking about what can delay/stop business breakthroughs.

The news writer just cut this statement and twisted it.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by kareemkamil(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
Theif has spoken.
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by wunmi590(m): 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
damosky12:

You concluded what he didn't say so quickly. You judged the statement so sharply. You assume the position of a judge, albeit ignorantly.

Jesus Christ was not a friend to all. He was not a friend to the Pharisees (He tackled them always). He was not a friend to Jewish leaders. He was not a friend to political leaders.

The man speaking is older, wiser, more knowledgeable, more experienced, more exposed, more informed, more connected than you are. Yet, you thought it wise to think you can correct him? grin grin

You'll do well to keep mute when you see posts about certain people. You'll save yourself and your generation that way...

Lol,

Me I don't have any issues with oyedepo, one of the pastors I like due to his entrepreneurial skills...

Why must he be giving out statement like after he was called out for not sending condolences to T.B Joshua...

I'm not saying he should go, but at least he should be gave like an elderly man in the ministry and do things normal...

I'm a christian, forget about any generational problem, everything that happens to man has been written down....
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by wunmi590(m): 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
Engr1:

Thumb up.......my brother, don't mind them...all we know is de end shall tell.

cool
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by wunmi590(m): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
2special:
He is Bishop Oyedepo and not Jesus

He's a representative of Jesus as they fondly call themselves then he should act like Him, and if he can't act like Him, he has no business mounting the pulpit to preach the word of God and love...
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by wunmi590(m): 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
Johel:

Oil dey your head��

cool

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Tobechuckwu(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
wunmi590:

Lol,

Me I don't have any issues with oyedepo, one of the pastors I like due to his entrepreneurial skills...

Why must he be giving out statement like after he was called out for not sending condolences to T.B Joshua...

I'm not saying he should go, but at least he should be gave like an elderly man in the ministry and do things normal...

I'm a christian, forget about any generational problem, everything that happens to man has been written down....

Do u think Bishop Oyedepo has d time to know if pple call him out bcuz he didn't attend or send delegates for a funeral.
Bishop Oyedepo doesn't have that time.
Bishop has some many sons he need to attend to, not a funeral. He attended Baba Adeboye's son bcuz he's his mentor.
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by wilsonoakes(m): 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Too much pride will lead no man to heaven
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Tobechuckwu(m): 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
okeyumez:
Oyedepo is a religious extremist whose teachings is centered on materialism.
He is yet to tell Nigerians the role he and former Chief of Army staff played when late Yarduas was flown into Nigeria at midnight to deceive Nigerians that the former president was not dead.
This man doesn't preach love but money. I am glad to be a christian but it is sad 90% of us are worse hypocrites than some Muslims

Bishop Oyedepo nd Winners have 35,000 workers on salary they pay monthly.
Wat else do you want from a man of God
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by wunmi590(m): 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

Do u think Bishop Oyedepo has d time to know if pple call him out bcuz he didn't attend or send delegates for a funeral.
Bishop Oyedepo doesn't have that time.
Bishop has some many sons he need to attend to, not a funeral. He attended Baba Adeboye's son bcuz he's his mentor.

Majority of them hate each other... Most especially people who doesn't belong to their circle...

It was because T.B Joshua was not in their circle that was why they didn't send a condolence....

I'm not a member of T.B Joshua church, as I'm a Catholic...

But let's face fact...

He was too busy but he made the statement immediately he was called out... Hypocrisy of the highest order...
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Krismas(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
The
WHITELIGHTER:

Excuses as usual... Defend ur daddy. If the reverse was the case, I bet you won't say this same thing
coolReally? How many times has TBJ in his lifetime standup for my bishop in the heats of all his temptations? He more criticized and hated upon than 10TBJ put together. So why am I not blaming TBJ? Fight ur battles and leave others out of it. Wen Adeboye’s Son died, TBJ was very much alive, where is the condolence message he sent to Adeboye? No no I say, if it were d reverse, God forbid, Oyedepo die, TBJ will not showup and no one will remember to call him out
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Tobechuckwu(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mecka:
Genuine pastors like Abiara declared he was a real man of God. Whites, asians, latinos, africans, arabs, jews, europeans all attended his church and you come here to say he was not for God. Are you God or Holyspirit that can discern real from fake. Repent from your ways. Jesus is coming soon

Did he attend d funeral?
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by AdeniyiA(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
daddytime:
Oh, okay.

Maybe we'd need to wait for the holy spirit to come and interpret this statement properly to us the carnal minds.

My inference from the above would be " I love Jesus, but he's not my friend, or I love Oyedepo, but he's not my friend".

To understand the English sef na war...

How do you hate what/who you love or love what/who you hate?

My point exactly. But our problem is a wealthy man is always right no matter the jargon he vomits
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by robosky02(m): 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
wunmi590:

This man don become buhari second undecided

Now preaching just because he was part of the pastors who was called out....

Nobody is saying you should be friends with everybody, just condolence letter is enough to show you care....

Na so dem go dey turn bible upside down, misleading their followers....

Jesus Christ love all and was friend with all, even after being crucified he was still friend with all...

Nonsense statement

Please don't quote me if you don't have meaningful thing to say...

Why not have some sense

Must you attend every burial in your village

Abi na force to send condolences?

Every have their lane.... Dey your dey simple
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by WHITELIGHTER: 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
Krismas:
The coolReally? How many times has TBJ in his lifetime standup for my bishop in the heats of all his temptations? He more criticized and hated upon than 10TBJ put together. So why am I not blaming TBJ? Fight ur battles and leave others out of it. Wen Adeboye’s Son died, TBJ was very much alive, where is the condolence message he sent to Adeboye? No no I say, if it were d reverse, God forbid, Oyedepo die, TBJ will not showup and no one will remember to call him out

So you calling this a payback....imagine!
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by AdeniyiA(m): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
Okhuadams:
point of correction he never said hate
This is simple logic, how do you love your enemy?

Won't you tell me to check my brain if I told you that I love you but you're my enemy
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Tobechuckwu(m): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
wunmi590:

Majority of them hate each other... Most especially people who doesn't belong to their circle...

It was because T.B Joshua was not in their circle that was why they didn't send a condolence....

I'm not a member of T.B Joshua church, as I'm a Catholic...

But let's face fact...

He was too busy but he made the statement immediately he was called out... Hypocrisy of the highest order...

No, he didn't.
It was an old massage.
OP was just trying to bring that doesn't matter in here.

The issue I think I know is that of a Mentor. They all wanted to know his mentor. U can't start up such ministry without having a mentor.
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by kelmicheal: 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
Those G.Os do not need to attend the burial is not a sin or offence against God.
The only thing they have to do is to emulate Christ and relate it to their congregations and the world at large.
The late man of God has create a legacy and a footprint for others to follow.
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by wunmi590(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
robosky02:

Why not have some sense

Must you attend every burial in your village

Abi na force to send condolences?

Every have their lane.... Dey your dey simple

Nah you no get sense, continue defending stupidity....

So T.B Joshua is just your normal village people, you think like a nursery school pupil...
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by AdeniyiA(m): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

No, he didn't.
It was an old massage.

The issue I think I know is that of a Mentor. They all wanted to know his mentor. U can't start up such ministry without having a mentor.

The same search was launched for Jesus by the scribes and the pharisees when they couldn't comprehend his wealth of wisdom, the problem is, asking for mentors nowadays is a way to Lord over you, respect, adore and worship them, make them your small God, bow to them.
Anybody who asks for mentor is so shallow in the spirit, devalues the powers and the ways of God...
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by EmmaxKeys: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
A better question would be , "Did Jesus Christ call you to doing as Paul did or to doing as He, Jesus Christ commands?" undecided

Paul and everyone else who is dead in Jesus, are all waiting in their graves to be judged when Jesus Christ returns by the very commandments and teachings of Jesus Christ. So you need to realize whether you serve a man or you serve God's Law, Jesus Christ. undecided

Let me pretend to agree with you, even though I don't in reality.

But why did you decide to skip my second question? Jesus himself called man "father" or didn't you see that?

Back actually, are you saying Paul taught heresies? shocked
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by robosky02(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
wunmi590:

Nah you no get sense, continue defending stupidity....

So T.B Joshua is just your normal village people, you think like a nursery school pupil...

Na them be this

Abeg park well
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by wunmi590(m): 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

No, he didn't.
It was an old massage.

Lol, you are very funny, so every pastors must have a mentor to become great pastor?
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by robosky02(m): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
MykLANNY:
This is definitely taken out of context. It has nothing to do with TB Joshua. OP is just looking for something to post. I was in this service. 1st Service last Sunday

Don't mind the ewu
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by wunmi590(m): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
robosky02:

Na them be this

Abeg park well

Continue dignifying what is not....

I'm a Chtistian and a Catholic, if any pastor or Rev. Fr go out of line, I will call him out...

I'm not an hypocrite like you all, I won't let people mislead me just because I attend his church...

Reason why Nigeria is not moving forward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad / Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate / Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.