Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister (31366 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Tobechuckwu(m): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
AdeniyiA:

The same search was launched for Jesus by the scribes and the pharisees when they couldn't comprehend his wealth of wisdom, the problem is, asking for mentors nowadays is a way to Lord over you, respect, adore and worship them, make them your small God, bow to them.
Anybody who asks for mentor is so shallow in the spirit, devalues the powers and the ways of God...

There are advantages of having a Mentor. What will take u years to achieve can be achieved within months. Like Elisha nd Elijah, Elisha didn't go through what Elijah went through nd even got double portion of his anointing.
Moses nd Aaron... So many of them in d scripture.
When u err, there's someone that can correct u.
I said before about Bishop Wale Oke ,when he did something wrong , they corrected him nd stood by him till d end. One thing about the work of the ministry is that result isn't d proof that God is still with u. Saul was still a king over Israel ,but the holy spirit has left him for long nd God has rejected him.
Mentor can put u back in the ways of the lord.
Show me a great man of God in the world today without a mentor?
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Tobechuckwu(m): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
wunmi590:

Lol, you are very funny, so every pastors must have a mentor to become great pastor?

The work of the ministry is different from the normal Christian life. There's more to the work of the ministry bcuz u are now a shepherd over many sheep.
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Adagba1: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Is that why you didn't attend T.B. Joshua's burial sir?
Did your T.B Joshua attend Adeboye's son's burial?
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Habiyo: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Is that why you didn't attend T.B. Joshua's burial sir?
Help me ask the General Overseer of those Using the name of Jesus Christ for Business. TBJ is not Member of Private Jets gangs.
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by RioCarputo(m): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
Osinbanjo came to my mind.....
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by mrkings84(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
His business.

JUSTICE FOR CHIDINMA

Thunder fire who post this thing here!
Which justice can a serial killer get?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Kingstanding: 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
igbarasdynasty:

Don't mind them, deceiving many of their followers.... they neither practice Christianity....they are typical Pharisees, Sadducees.

What message are they passing to their members, they should love desciminately?

My pain is not them.... my pain are the members who see them are immortals and God here on earth.
. The members are even worst than their G.O's because they love someone that is deceiving and lying to them. No more love in the house of God anymore what remaining in the church of nowadays are jealousy, hatred and envied of one another. They don't preach about love again, they preach about salvation the thing they are good at are earthly prosperity, offering and tithe. Judgement will start from house of God.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Offpoint1: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
His business.

JUSTICE FOR CHIDINMA
You're losing it...
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by 198800Mam(m): 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
Splendoor:
hmmm nawa oom.. even Jesus wine and dine with prostitutes, tax collectors and all manner of people while he was on Earth, what's this man saying, he's just preaching hate... on the last day every body eyes will open, who be who nah that time go tell...

Lolzzz the day a person dies is dat person last day.... This life goes on with the living on it......... This world no go end n this place is our heaven on Earth
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by staphcures: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
What is the Opposite of Friend ....Its Enemy right ...Meaning T.B. Joshua was Your Enemy right ,Must you be a Friend to a Preacher of the word of God you too Preaches before you show Condolences. Be using Acedemics and Unnecessary Excuses to Exempt yourself ...Holier than Thou ..What even give the Assurance that U are a Man from God .The wealth,The Achievements ,Etc are not Enough Evidence After all even People that does not Show that they are of God Posseses all that ...
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Praxis758: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Liposure:
What happened to Christian unity

Joining any of the Christian bodies is willingness and not compulsion.

Most GOs determine whether their denomination will belong or not and I've not seen either CAN, BSN, PFN or CPFN forcing any denomination to join its organisation.
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by efficiencie(m): 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
...while I revere him greatly I would like to ask if he would be happy sharing heaven with ministers who are not his friends? If his mansion were next to the mansion of someone who isn't his friend would he ask for his mansion to be relocated? How can you love a minister that is not your friend? If his love is described by the love Jesus expected of all his children, if his love is as the love of Christ, he would never have said he loves all ministers but not all ministers are your friend...the saddest tragedy of the church in Nigeria is the hatred the brethren have for themselves!
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by efficiencie(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
daddytime:
Oh, okay.

Maybe we'd need to wait for the holy spirit to come and interpret this statement properly to us the carnal minds.

My inference from the above would be " I love Jesus, but he's not my friend, or I love Oyedepo, but he's not my friend".

To understand the English sef na war...

How do you hate what/who you love or love what/who you hate?

GOD bless you. You have divine sense. I have been inspired and ministered to by Daddy Oyedepo but this statement he is making, as far as I am concerned, is not from GOD or of GOD but of man...how can a person be loved by you and that person will not be your friend? And he will share the same heaven with the same minister? If the minister in question is a minister of darkness, his job is too bring such a person to the light but if his light is not bright enough to bring such a person to the light he should simply state that...instead of declaring that he loves all ministers but not all ministers are his friend...our church leaders are leading the sheep of Christ astray with their common sense doctrines. The bride of Christ are those that are not bound by the walls of attrition of any denomination...they are those who follow the example of Christ as revealed through his servants, through the scriptures, through supernatural revelation and through reflection. Instead of uniting they keep fanning the flames of division and on their watch the blood of innocents are being spilled daily. Boko haram, iswap, kidnappers, ritualists, robbers, bandits, unknown gun men and the tyrannical governments are having a field day but the sons of light are fighting themselves...so sad!
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Angelmichael63: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
okeyumez:
Oyedepo is a religious extremist whose teachings is centered on materialism.
He is yet to tell Nigerians the role he and former Chief of Army staff played when late Yarduas was flown into Nigeria at midnight to deceive Nigerians that the former president was not dead.
This man doesn't preach love but money. I am glad to be a christian but it is sad 90% of us are worse hypocrites than some Muslims
must you say something?
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by daddytime(m): 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
efficiencie:

GOD bless you. You have divine sense. I have been inspired and ministered to by Daddy Oyedepo but this statement he is making, as far as I am concerned, is not from GOD or of GOD but of man...how can a person be loved by you and that person will not be your friend? And he will share the same heaven with the same minister? If the minister in question is a minister of darkness, his job is too bring such a person to the light but if his light is not bright enough to bring such a person to the light he should simply state that...instead of declaring that he loves all ministers but not all ministers are his friend...our church leaders are leading the sheep of Christ astray with their common sense doctrines. The bride of Christ are those that are not bound by the walls of attrition of any denomination...they are those who follow the example of Christ as revealed through his servants, through the scriptures, through supernatural revelation and through reflection. Instead of uniting they keep fanning the flames of division and on their watch the blood of innocents are being spilled daily. Boko haram, iswap, kidnappers, ritualists, robbers, bandits, unknown gun men and the tyrannical governments are having a field day but the sons of light are fighting themselves...so sad!

You are matured both spiritually and physically.

You earned my respect for your open-mindedness and being able to use your God-given spirit of personal discernment instead of allowing yourself get drowned in the usual herd mentality of " The MOG is always right and thus unchallengeable" even where he is obviously not in the right.
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
His business.

JUSTICE FOR CHIDINMA

He is dead and can not give account of his side of the story. The law has no emotion.

I feel pain.
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by AtanleyPA: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
mintdrop:
wise man

Wise man with coded language.
Its only God who knows those who truly worship him in truth and in spirit
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Okhuadams(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
AdeniyiA:

This is simple logic, how do you love your enemy?

Won't you tell me to check my brain if I told you that I love you but you're my enemy
he never said hate know many pple but we ain't friends, some friends u see u stop to greet xchange jokes, while some u just throw ur hands in the air some u just nod ur head and move on, it doesn't mean u hate them even some know them but u don't talk with them
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by ONY3KAH(m): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
wunmi590:

This man don become buhari second undecided

Now preaching just because he was part of the pastors who was called out....

Nobody is saying you should be friends with everybody, just condolence letter is enough to show you care....

Na so dem go dey turn bible upside down, misleading their followers....

Jesus Christ love all and was friend with all, even after being crucified he was still friend with all...

Nonsense statement

Please don't quote me if you don't have meaningful thing to say...
If he had sent a condolence letter you will have called him a hypocrite.. why associate with somebody in death when you didn't associate with him while he was alive? Did tb joshua condole with adeboye when he lost his son?
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by pquaver(m): 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
EmmaxKeys:
I know wailers will come and spill nonsense on this thread again, since it is about my Daddy Bishop Oyedepo.

You can kill yourselves. I want you to know that this man has made it. Even if you abuse him, hate on him, curse him, he won't hear any of it. He has made exploits on earth and he will move on to heaven. You can go and hug transformer if you are not satisfied.

Instead of you to hustle, ya busy abusing someone older than your father.

Forget about tithes. No one's tithe and offering made him who he is today. It's God. How much tithe can tithe do?

Daddy keep doing well and making them go crazy jare. You too much. grin

If you quote me, you die. angry

So your measure of greatness is in the amount of wealth the individual has? If so sorry bro you are deficient mentally, morally and spiritually.. How much did the good Samaritan have? How much did the poor man at the Reich man's table have? How rich was Mary slessor? Or the great men and women who made sacrifices for you to enjoy the freedom you have today? Oga abeg keep quiet if you have nothing to say joor.
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by ahjerryboy1(m): 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
May God forgive you
How Many of his tapes,have you heard.you were just saying trash.though he preaches riches likewise he preaches REPENTANCE, SALVATION. Hatred people.
Bishop knows what he means.
okeyumez:
He is yet to tell Nigerians the role he and former Chief of Army staff played when late Yarduas was flown into Nigeria at midnight to deceive Nigerians that the former president was not dead.
This man doesn't preach love but money. I am glad to be a christian but it is sad 90% of us are worse hypocrites than some Muslims
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Kobojunkie: 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
ahjerryboy1:
May God forgive you
How Many of his tapes,have you heard.you were just saying trash.though he preaches riches likewise he preaches REPENTANCE, SALVATION. Hatred people.
Bishop knows what he means.
He preaches these things? undecided

And what does he teach you that you are saved from? undecided
What does he teach you it means to repent and why do you repent? undecided
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by youngpresidooo: 12:28am On Jul 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:

What does he teach you it means to repent and why do you repent? undecided
his messages are everywhere you can go and watch it.
Infact covenant university is a perfect example of how they treat holiness in living faith.
Me sef still see it as too extreme.
But not making adequate research we make too much assumption.
He is not even a prosperity teacher but a faith teacher sef just like kenneth HAGIN
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Kobojunkie: 1:21am On Jul 14, 2021
youngpresidooo:
his messages are everywhere you can go and watch it.
Infact covenant university is a perfect example of how they treat holiness in living faith.
Me sef still see it as too extreme.
But not making adequate research we make too much assumption.
He is not even a prosperity teacher but a faith teacher sef just like kenneth HAGIN
Kenneth Hagin is not a prosperity fraudster? undecided

Anyway, you didn't answer my questions
Kobojunkie:

What does he teach you it means to repent and why do you repent?
undecided
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by dafeben(m): 1:44am On Jul 14, 2021
If Jesus Christ love all , and be friend to all , who are you to say you can't be friend to all , this is not Christ like behavior, don't lead people astray better seat upright.
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Tundex911: 7:36am On Jul 14, 2021
Followers don learn from their MOG...

I pray God lead us through

Las Las everybody go payii

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by wman(m): 8:59am On Jul 14, 2021
okeyumez:

The Islamic Preachers lied that Yar Adua was hale and hearty. Oyedepo refused to say a word.
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 14, 2021
EmmaxKeys:
I know wailers will come and spill nonsense on this thread again, since it is about my Daddy Bishop Oyedepo.

You can kill yourselves. I want you to know that this man has made it. Even if you abuse him, hate on him, curse him, he won't hear any of it. He has made exploits on earth and he will move on to heaven. You can go and hug transformer if you are not satisfied.

Instead of you to hustle, ya busy abusing someone older than your father.

Forget about tithes. No one's tithe and offering made him who he is today. It's God. How much tithe can tithe do?

Daddy keep doing well and making them go crazy jare. You too much. grin

If you quote me, you die. angry

You're very Stoopid for making this statement
Did I hear you say how much can tithe do
You are Stoopid don't you know how many people who pays tithe in that church ... U think say na 5 naira nahim be tithe .. some people pay millions evry week as tithe now calculate that in 5 years .. aside that offering still dey .. get sense jor.. na wetin tithe dey do for this men of god nahim plenty pas .. make Dem stop tithe and offering now and let's see how they will cope with the running of the church
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by slevan: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
Anaias - Paul Acts 9: 1-10

Paul - Mark, Timothy, Titus and Philemon

Elijah - John the Baptist Mal 4:5, Isaiah 40:3, Lk 1:76.

John the Baptist - Christ.

? - Tb

Tb - ?

Who uses Wise -men as Ministers?

Why was it difficult to tell the church your father's in the faith and your conversion experience.

Is there anything hidden about the Apostles and. Prophets that we don't know? Why is yours hidden?

When you hear 'Wise men' n a church, what comes to your mind?

How does Shammahs operate?

No further comments.

Make it make sense.

FirmTR:

How about John the Baptist, Paul the Apostle
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by FirmTR(m): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
slevan:
Anaias - Paul Acts 9: 1-10

Paul - Mark, Timothy, Titus and Philemon

Elijah - John the Baptist Mal 4:5, Isaiah 40:3, Lk 1:76.

John the Baptist - Christ.

? - Tb

Tb - ?

Who uses Wise -men as Ministers?

Why was it difficult to tell the church your father's in the faith and your conversion experience.

Is there anything hidden about the Apostles and. Prophets that we don't know? Why is yours hidden?

When you hear 'Wise men' n a church, what comes to your mind?

How does Shammahs operate?

No further comments.

Make it make sense.

How about Noah, Jonah and Moses?
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by slevan: 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Don't derail my key message hear!

These guys didn't have a questionable background.

The church of God is one.

If you're are a Nigerian Pastor, you ought to submit to Eldership of the denomination you belong especially where your call and ministry is controversial and questionable. Ok?

FirmTR:

How about Noah, Jonah and Moses?
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
slevan:
Don't derail my key message hear!
These guys didn't have a questionable background.

The church of God is one.

If you're are a Nigerian Pastor, you ought to submit to Eldership of the denomination you belong especially where your call and ministry is controversial and questionable. Ok?
Many of you have never even been a part of the Church of Jesus Christ to begin with. You belong instead to the churches assembled by and built by the hands of your pastors and Mogs. undecided

In the Church that is built by Jesus Christ , there are no pastors, elders, bishops, denominations etc. Because Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone is Shepherd, Teacher, Master/Lord, Rabbi/Leader & Authority over all those who belong in His Church. undecided

So your controversial calls and ministries have nothing to do with God but the doctrines and traditions of your pastors. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Treated To 60th Birthday Surprise By His Wife / Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide / The Meaning Of ' It Is Appointed Unto Man To Die Once And After that Judgement'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.