Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody (3138 Views)

Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation / FG Triggered RUGA Alarm In Abia With Suspicious Trailer Park - Sunday Owualah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
BREAKING!!! My Life in Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm in DSS Custody

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has raised an alarm through his lawyers that his life is in grave danger in the DSS Custody.

In a statement released on Thursday by his lawyers, Barrister Aloy Ejimakor Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor said that Kanu's health is getting worse and needs medical attention.

According to the statement, "that despite a Court order to the contrary, the condition of his detention at the DSS headquarters in Abuja continues to be harsh, degrading and inhumane."

" That he is solitarily confined to a very tiny cell twenty-three (23) hours of the day without access to sunlight and any social interactions whatsoever. He believes that this is aimed at inflicting extreme emotional and mental distress on him and breaking him psychologically."

"That any detainee who encounters and greets him during the single hour he is allowed outside his cell is promptly put in solitary confinement or transferred to maximum security as a punishment for exchanging mere greetings with him. Because of this, detainees have resorted to avoiding him and exchanging salutations with him, not to talk of any other form of social interactions."

"That since the Nigerian government extraordinarily renditioned him, he has not been allowed a change of clothing; and his Jewish prayer shawls and other religious materials brought to him by his Counsel were rejected and returned."

"That the DSS has refused to replace his corrective glasses (lenses) which were smashed to smithereens by agents of the Nigerian government in the process of the violence they unleashed on him while abducting him in Kenya. This has led to a rapid deterioration of his sight."

" That he is restricted to meeting with his Counsel in an atmosphere devoid of private discussions with his Counsel; and he is oftentimes denied perusal of legal documentation his Counsel brings to him to review."

"That he is not allowed to sleep with a pillow and this has led to him developing acid reflux which comes with acute burning sensations in his chest, chest pains and extreme difficulty in swallowing."

"That on the 17th July 2021, one of his Lawyers (the undersigned Barrister Aloy Ejimakor) was detained and interrogated for hours by the DSS when he came to the DSS on visitation to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Mazi Kanu, who witnessed the detention before being led away was very distressed and alarmed by this this incident and he considers it a brazen act of intimidation of his Counsel."

" That he has, to date, been denied access to the British Consul despite her repeated requests to see him; and on the day of his last court appearance (10th November, 2021), the British Consul who was in Court to observe the proceedings was intimidated by DSS officers, who restricted her from coming close to Mazi Kanu."

" That, to date, the DSS has denied his repeated requests for an independent medical examination to determine the extent of damage done to his body by a suspected substance he may have been injected with during this abduction and extraordinary rendition. He has reason to believe that the said injected substance is depleting the potassium content of his body, thus causing him constipation, a feeling of skipped heart beats, palpitations, fatigue, muscle weakness/spasms and numbness."

" That in the circumstance of the forgoing, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu continues to have a persistent and heightened feeling of portent threat to his overall well-being and safety within the DSS facility where he is currently detained."

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1406375/breaking-life-grave-danger-nnamdi-kanu-raises-alarm-dss-custody/

Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by Fahdiga(m): 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Such harsh treatments doesn't even exist in Guantanamo bay. Buhari should know that the fastest way to aid Nigeria disintegration is to harm Nnamdi Kanu in whatever way. It is high time that the international community steps in and place some stringent sanctions against this Buhari's Junta. Last time I checked terrorist Gumi and Pantami are still walking freely

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by Lastmankc(m): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nothing will happen to him.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by esnbrutality: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
OK... angry
Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by KanoFirstSon: 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
It’s very easy to order your jobless Ipob touts from UK to maim innocent lives and destroy government properties. So Na so u like ur life reach? So u no wan die? grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by Asgard73: 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Even mad man no say lighter and petrol station Na enemies

Buhari too love rough play

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by TotoGame(m): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
You can only kill the dreamer but not the dream

Biafra is a light that can never be extinguished by this evil administration...

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by KanoFirstSon: 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lastmankc:
Nothing will happen to him.

Highest if he dies in custody the foolish ipobians will further make southeast ungovernable and not Abuja nor Buhari. So dey need to pray harder so that the suplim reader doesn’t kpai or else na two months lockdown for them

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by Dhury: 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lol. as the lion of Biafra begin cry out loud. the question now is who will save him?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by Simdyofficial(f): 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ntin will happen to him. Nigeria govt dare not.. All this na talk

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by Maxymilliano(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
But the lawyer normally tells his audience that Nnamdi kanu is well and in high spirit and requested for prayers from his followers after each visits.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
grin
Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by Golan007: 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
So you can't die for Biafra?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by silvoclaira: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
Kanu spokemen/lawyers lieing to the media all along ... Kanu is inside HELL with VIP treatment undecided

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by lordm(m): 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Shey they said Biafra or death

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by udele1: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
He dey find pillow?

He was doing hardman here for his followers, when he return he begin cry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIyu6uUApmY

Did Ikonso that he deceived get healthcare and pillow? Its your turn now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by Brimstone77: 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
cry

It have become so obvious that Nigerians enjoy hardship and suffering..

I think it's time ipob or dos should stop all this hide and seek and take the bull by the horn..

Nigerian government have so far proven that they don't obey rules or abide by their law..

The unlawful adjournment and continuous flaunt of court orders as regarded the case of MNK have once again proved that the Nigerian government aren't ready for legal action in the case of kanu..

I advise ipob to switch to plan B if they have any,if you believe that kanu will get Justice in a Nigerian court then you are sleeping on a bicycle...

Ipob should stop being emotional about what people will say and do the needful...

Enough of all these intimidation,the Nigerian state have killed the igbos enough,the provocation have become unbearable and we must resist it with everything we can lay out hand on or watch ourselves go extinct...

Man can only die once...we all have blood running in our vein and we all bleeds enough of the intimation!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by kasheemawo(m): 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
Are you not Nelson Mandela again

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by techWriter3: 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lol. as the lion of Nigerians resume bawl out loud. the answer now is who will avert him?
Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by Tranquillity360: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
No intimidation can stop restoration of land of Rising Sun.

Umu Ekwensu must fail,they have always fail.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by Golan007: 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
That he is not allowed to sleep with a pillow and this has led to him developing acid reflux which comes with acute burning sensations in his chest, chest pains and extreme difficulty in swallowing."

grin
Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by ObiOfOnitcha: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
Kanu's lawyers should be locked with him in the cell if he needs someone to talk to, what is IPOB paying him for, the lawyer should volunteer himself for kanu's emotional support

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by Kissiemu(m): 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nna men!

I am confused. Is there another MNK different from the fresh one we always see in court?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by udele1: 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
Brimstone77:
cry

It have become so obvious that Nigerians enjoy hardship and suffering..

I think it's time ipob or dos should stop all this hide and seek and take the bull by the horn..

Nigerian government have so far proven that they don't obey rules or abide by their law..

The unlawful adjournment and continuous flaunt of court orders as regarded the case of MNK have once again proved that the Nigerian government aren't ready for legal action in the case of kanu..

I advise ipob to switch to plan B if they have any,if you believe that kanu will get Justice in a Nigerian court then you are sleeping on a bicycle...

Ipob should stop being emotional about what people will say and do the needful...

Enough of all these intimidation,the Nigerian state have killed the igbos enough,the provocation have become unbearable and we must resist it with everything we can lay out hand on or watch ourselves go extinct...

Man can only die once...we all have blood running in our vein and we all bleeds enough of the intimation!

Make sure your next action is in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by christistruth01: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Your life is not more important than those you sent your boys to murder

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by Toosure70: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
We all know. Endure little it shall surely ends in joy.
Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Should this come as a surprise to anyone! These animals in human form want to punish a man for a ‘crime’ he’s yet to be convicted for!

Any Igbo still having faith in Nigeria is a compound fool! The Fulani believe they ‘own’ Nigeria, and would brook absolutely no efforts to change the status-quo...never mind dismembering the shithole altogether!
Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by flokii: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
You Kanu by your actions, put your life in grave danger... the policemen and soldiers you ordered your brainless followers to kill are dying to have their revenge.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by Sergio101(m): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
The storm will surely be over one day
Re: BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! My Life in Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm in DSS Custody

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has raised an alarm through his lawyers that his life is in grave danger in the DSS Custody.

In a statement released on Thursday by his lawyers, Barrister Aloy Ejimakor Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor said that Kanu's health is getting worse and needs medical attention.

According to the statement, "that despite a Court order to the contrary, the condition of his detention at the DSS headquarters in Abuja continues to be harsh, degrading and inhumane."

" That he is solitarily confined to a very tiny cell twenty-three (23) hours of the day without access to sunlight and any social interactions whatsoever. He believes that this is aimed at inflicting extreme emotional and mental distress on him and breaking him psychologically."

"That any detainee who encounters and greets him during the single hour he is allowed outside his cell is promptly put in solitary confinement or transferred to maximum security as a punishment for exchanging mere greetings with him. Because of this, detainees have resorted to avoiding him and exchanging salutations with him, not to talk of any other form of social interactions."

"That since the Nigerian government extraordinarily renditioned him, he has not been allowed a change of clothing; and his Jewish prayer shawls and other religious materials brought to him by his Counsel were rejected and returned."

"That the DSS has refused to replace his corrective glasses (lenses) which were smashed to smithereens by agents of the Nigerian government in the process of the violence they unleashed on him while abducting him in Kenya. This has led to a rapid deterioration of his sight."

" That he is restricted to meeting with his Counsel in an atmosphere devoid of private discussions with his Counsel; and he is oftentimes denied perusal of legal documentation his Counsel brings to him to review."

"That he is not allowed to sleep with a pillow and this has led to him developing acid reflux which comes with acute burning sensations in his chest, chest pains and extreme difficulty in swallowing."

"That on the 17th July 2021, one of his Lawyers (the undersigned Barrister Aloy Ejimakor) was detained and interrogated for hours by the DSS when he came to the DSS on visitation to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Mazi Kanu, who witnessed the detention before being led away was very distressed and alarmed by this this incident and he considers it a brazen act of intimidation of his Counsel."

" That he has, to date, been denied access to the British Consul despite her repeated requests to see him; and on the day of his last court appearance (10th November, 2021), the British Consul who was in Court to observe the proceedings was intimidated by DSS officers, who restricted her from coming close to Mazi Kanu."

" That, to date, the DSS has denied his repeated requests for an independent medical examination to determine the extent of damage done to his body by a suspected substance he may have been injected with during this abduction and extraordinary rendition. He has reason to believe that the said injected substance is depleting the potassium content of his body, thus causing him constipation, a feeling of skipped heart beats, palpitations, fatigue, muscle weakness/spasms and numbness."

" That in the circumstance of the forgoing, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu continues to have a persistent and heightened feeling of portent threat to his overall well-being and safety within the DSS facility where he is currently detained."

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1406375/breaking-life-grave-danger-nnamdi-kanu-raises-alarm-dss-custody/
Buhari promised free and fair trial!

At this rate, can we trust anything coming out from the mouth of Buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Killed The Army Couple? DSS Or IPOB? / UK Govt Slams Fani-kayode Over Comments, Reveals 10 People On Visa Ban Watchlist / Awujale Walked Daniel Out Of His Palace!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.