Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Nicole Richie Is Having Hilary Duff's X's Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicole Richie Is Having Hilary Duff's X's Baby (1589 Views)

Naeto C's Wife, Nicole Stunning In New Photos / Lol..lionel Richie's Girlfriend's B00bs Mistakenly Popped Out In Public (PHOTOS) / Proof: Is Lionel Richie, Khloe Kardashian’s Real Dad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicole Richie Is Having Hilary Duff's X's Baby by sapphirre(f): 8:41am On Jul 17, 2007
Hilary Duff is not handling the news that her ex, Joel Madden,
is going to be daddy to Nicole Richie's baby at all well.
It's nasty,
Re: Nicole Richie Is Having Hilary Duff's X's Baby by Seun(m): 8:44am On Jul 17, 2007
What is the source of this story? A direct link would be very much appreciated
Re: Nicole Richie Is Having Hilary Duff's X's Baby by sapphirre(f): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2007
The source came from a 'Heat' magazine that is sold in some parts of the world and maybe not
Nigeria! grin
Re: Nicole Richie Is Having Hilary Duff's X's Baby by sapphirre(f): 8:49am On Jul 17, 2007
The source came from a 'Heat' magazine that is sold in some parts of the world and maybe not
Nigeria! grin,

You should do your homework
Re: Nicole Richie Is Having Hilary Duff's X's Baby by trendy(f): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2007
so what! na dem sabi jare
all this madness of ex and ex for hollywood tire me o tongue
Re: Nicole Richie Is Having Hilary Duff's X's Baby by sapphirre(f): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2007
Someone is very touchy about these kind of things. did this thing happen to you
grin
Re: Nicole Richie Is Having Hilary Duff's X's Baby by trendy(f): 11:30am On Jul 18, 2007
lol, no it did not
am just mad at hilary for not knowing the meaning of the word ex
it's over she has not right to be angry
Re: Nicole Richie Is Having Hilary Duff's X's Baby by sapphirre(f): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2007
Okay! But i guess people don't let go that fast of their loved ones.
Re: Nicole Richie Is Having Hilary Duff's X's Baby by trendy(f): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2007
But she should realize she has little or no control over the situation
if it were me, i wont let the media know my reaction sef
it would be between me and my head cheesy
Re: Nicole Richie Is Having Hilary Duff's X's Baby by sapphirre(f): 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2007
But what would you do if it were your friend who got pregnant with your ex!
Rumor has it that Hilary and Nicole are friends and that is the reason for her reaction.
So one can actually understand the way that Hilary is feeling.
Re: Nicole Richie Is Having Hilary Duff's X's Baby by sapphirre(f): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2007
Hilary is a lovely girl who would want to leave her?

Re: Nicole Richie Is Having Hilary Duff's X's Baby by sapphirre(f): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2007
No disrespect against Nicole.

Re: Nicole Richie Is Having Hilary Duff's X's Baby by trendy(f): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2007
ehya, the betrayal might be what is hurting her
not loosing the guy, too bad
but she should let go
life dont always go ones way!

But it hurts to have your friend betray u that way cry
i cant even date someone that have once asked my friend out
even if she said no to him
Re: Nicole Richie Is Having Hilary Duff's X's Baby by trendy(f): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2007
nicole's pics above remind me of paris
and they both , tongue
Re: Nicole Richie Is Having Hilary Duff's X's Baby by sapphirre(f): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2007
I don't think Paris is that bad. She has this attitude of 'I am rich and f#@% what you think of it' !!!!
She does not not care about what people say about her.
Re: Nicole Richie Is Having Hilary Duff's X's Baby by trendy(f): 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2007
am not trying to judge paris but does that make her a better person
remember the time she supposedly dated kevin (Britney's ex)
when all the while she's been rocking the town and clubs
with Britney

(1) (Reply)

About Tuface Idibia’s Pregnant Babes / Taylor Swift & John Mayer Together Again! Looks Like They Really Could Be Dating / Timaya Refused To Perform In London Due To Incomplete Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.