Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) (73191 Views)

Help Out With Information About Transsnet Financial Intern / Transsnet Financial Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Transsnet Financial (TECNO) Graduate Job Recruitment [Min. HND/Bsc] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by ekene101: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2021
Ofadaman:

You have no idea what you're saying, it doesn't matter the number of apps they use they still operate under the same license , you should try to read their about us page and know if they are licensed or not.
Have you ever asked yourself how they have access to your bvn information?.. how do they get your basic information from your bvn ?.
what's the use of the bvn if u still got to fill out ur basic information manually,oga dey don't have license,if dey do why don't dey have physical address.. anybody can write anything on their app to make it look legit. Oga I still dey borrow from new loans.upon d threats and everything, sokoloan company only blacklisted me from accessing their other loan apps with my details,I still collect from new ones.say what u know,sure of and have first hand experience with.
If bvn dey useful to dem,why can't dey use it to track my other accounts I save money in,get a police and court order and start debiting money from my other accounts?
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 26, 2021
ekene101:
what's the use of the bvn if u still got to fill out ur basic information manually,oga dey don't have license,if dey do why don't dey have physical address.. anybody can write anything on their app to make it look legit. Oga I still dey borrow from new loans.upon d threats and everything, sokoloan company only blacklisted me from accessing their other loan apps with my details,I still collect from new ones.say what u know,sure of and have first hand experience with.
If bvn dey useful to dem,why can't dey use it to track my other accounts I save money in,get a police and court order and start debiting money from my other accounts?

Police to do wetein? You take the loan with collateral then refuse to forfeit the collateral? Why you think say banks dey give loan with collateral? This loan apps are just mere gamblers.. sokoloan is the most useless of them followed by palmcredit...
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by PalmcreditNIG: 3:53am On Jul 26, 2021
Hello,
Thank you for contacting Palmcredit.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience experienced.
Kindly provide us with your BVN linked phone number and a proof of payment via DM to enable us reconcile your payment.
For further enquiries, please call 017001000.
Thank you for choosing Palmcredit.
Best wish for you.
Mixedfraction:

Police to do wetein? You take the loan with collateral then refuse to forfeit the collateral? Why you think say banks dey give loan with collateral? This loan apps are just mere gamblers.. sokoloan is the most useless of them followed by palmcredit...
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by ekene101: 5:41am On Jul 26, 2021
Mixedfraction:

I tire for d guy, maybe na their agent and him no want make people know say their threats no hold water and d bvn stuff na sham.
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by WhoDeyHause: 4:30am On Jul 27, 2021
ekene101:
I tire for d guy, maybe na their agent and him no want make people know say their threats no hold water and d bvn stuff na sham.
Anybody that they send messages to all their contacts and they still pay is a capital mumu. Them disgrace one of my guy like that. I think ninecredit Make the guy to lose job by sending message to his oga. He say if he catch any of their agents na heavy gbege them go jam. I pity the guy. I just pray nothing would make me meet them.
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2021
WhoDeyHause:

Anybody that they send messages to all their contacts and they still pay is a capital mumu. Them disgrace one of my guy like that. I think ninecredit Make the guy to lose job by sending message to his oga. He say if he catch any of their agents na heavy gbege them go jam. I pity the guy. I just pray nothing would make me meet them.

Chaii imagine.. But the oga too, so because them send am message him go come rush sack him employee? Na wa oh!

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Vernon26(m): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2021
Mixedfraction:

Chaii imagine.. But the oga too, so because them send am message him go come rush sack him employee? Na wa oh!
na Thier aim of sending that message be that o. Some sef if ur family na anyone people, dem go even disown u sef.
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
MartinsD12:

Those migo people are evil, at least they forget late payment, try to know why the customer is not paying, give the person sometime to pay off little by little and then maybe block the person from taking further loans even when they finish paying what they owe until the person is credit worthy, migo is wicked and they have the hardest highest interest rate, infact branch is the best for now, even though I don't encourage loan but I think branch is good they will understand when things gets tough for their customers.

Please what is wrong with Migo cause when I applied they didn't collect my contacts, debit card details or anything, how are they wicked cos I collected loan from them yesterday though I've started paying them back?

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ofadaman:

Hey, You have no idea what you're saying, these most of these loan companies are all licensed by the central bank to operate as fintechs, this is why they have access to your bvn information and check their about us page you'd see their licence code. They also file credit report to credit bureaus quarterly, if you doubt me, download carbon app, and use their free credit report option, you'd find all the loans you've taken even and their status, don't come here to make noise or blab, knowledge is not by gra gra or what you think you know, you must be able to research and know things not assume.

And even big banks also publish names of defaulters in the newspaper, I wonder how far away from reality you are, when you don't even find time to do proper research or even read. You just assume and conclude!

With your bvn info, it doesn't matter if you use a new phone or new contact or new SIM they can find your credit history.

Who is talking about carbon and branch? Its like your anus is paining you? Am talking of those ones owned by all these chinese crime syndicates eg sokoloan and co, have you seen anyone complain about carbon, branch, fairmoney, etc, so the guy that reported them to cbn and efcc was lieing? Why is it that none of them has a physical address?
To abuse you just dey hungry me but make I pack am for fridge cos you no worth am at all.
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
ekene101:

Leave this their baga agent with 2 mb capacity brain. He is not worth your time, he feels he is talking to his fellow memory full brain error mates.
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
Mixedfraction:

Not just gamblers, you'll be surprised they are drug and crime syndicates that feels they can useless Nigerians like the ofada hopeless monkey chop banana man above.
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by MartinsD12(m): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Please what is wrong with Migo cause when I applied they didn't collect my contacts, debit card details or anything, how are they wicked cos I collected loan from them yesterday though I've started paying them back?
Once you miss payment by a day they will add late payments fees unlike branch do not do that please their interest rate is high, all loan apps collect contacts
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
MartinsD12:

Once you miss payment by a day they will add late payments fees unlike branch do not do that please their interest rate is high, all loan apps collect contacts

Shey am showing you their message, they just sent me a text message that am eligible for loan one day, I said let me try by joke by joke, no app was needed, just ussd codes, they asked my bvn, account details only, they showed me the amount of money I can take which was maximum of 10k then for 2 weeks to pay back 12500 , I chose that, confirmed it and boom it was not up to a minute I saw the money in my account. I swear. Noting like contacts or so, it was through them that I knew there were some loan apps in Nigeria but they never forced me to download any app.
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by ekene101: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Leave this their baga agent with 2 mb capacity brain. He is not worth your time, he feels he is talking to his fellow memory full brain error mates.
bro I just tire for them,me wey don collect sotay I no even remember how many apps I dey owe not to talk of those web own wey never get app,nai one person dey argue credit union rubbish with. Some people just think say other people dey daft or something.

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by MartinsD12(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Shey am showing you their message, they just sent me a text message that am eligible for loan one day, I said let me try by joke by joke, no app was needed, just ussd codes, they asked my bvn, account details only, they showed me the amount of money I can take which was maximum of 10k then for 2 weeks to pay back 12500 , I chose that, confirmed it and boom it was not up to a minute I saw the money in my account. I swear. Noting like contacts or so, it was through them that I knew there were some loan apps in Nigeria but they never forced me to download any app.
Once you take loans from them they have your information and contacts
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 28, 2021
MartinsD12:

Wisdom and the right information will guide you through that
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 5:03am On Jul 28, 2021
MartinsD12:

Nawa. Ooo, then these people worse pass armed robbers
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by AGIDAPETER(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2021
cash lion is the worst of all
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Emma1Oj(m): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2021
midehi2:

Say what you know, how many have they sent assasins to kill
That's is good to put jaga-jaga address not your real address.
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by achaemeka(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
PalmcreditNIG:
Hello,
Kindly provide us with your BVN linked phone number and a proof of payment via DM to enable us reconcile your payment.
Best wish for you.

Hello palm credit,5K loan was approve for me but your guys rejected my ba,nk acct.

Why?

I need the loan urgently by thursday nextweek I will pay back.
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by achaemeka(m): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
ekene101:
bro I just tire for them,me wey don collect sotay I no even remember how many apps I dey owe not to talk of those web own wey never get app,nai one person dey argue credit union rubbish with. Some people just think say other people dey daft or something.

Boss good afternoon,you fit loan me 2k Abeg.
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by PalmcreditNIG: 3:34am On Aug 02, 2021
Hello,
You can try another bank account which belong to you and without credit risk.
Best wish for you.

achaemeka:

Hello palm credit,5K loan was approve for me but your guys rejected my ba,nk acct.

Why?

I need the loan urgently by thursday nextweek I will pay back.
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Marylola01(f): 6:04am On Aug 04, 2021
N
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Vernon26(m): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
Send all messages, and recorded calls.

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Papygwan: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
gaftsoil:
They can't do noting to you... I collected loan of 8000 to pay 10400 from them and in the process my phone lost. D 2400 interest was to be paid in 7days. After one month I bought a new phone and did welcome back and realised they have sent messages to my contacts weeks ago. I got annoyed and finally when they call, I told them that before I pay them, they should call all my contacts and tell them it was a mistake.. I even told them they are thieves collecting huge interests on in short period.. They said they will forward my name to legal teams.. I also got mails from them and now my default is about N54700. I'm still waiting to go to court

Did you end up paying?
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by gaftsoil(m): 7:14am On Aug 09, 2021
Papygwan:

Did you end up paying?
Never.. I will not pay the default
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by StarryV(f): 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
sam564:
I still dey owe fastmoney seff...
I brorrowed 14k to pay 19,150 after 2weeks ioo, , only for me to enter the app before the elapse of the 2weeks and I saw repay #20500..... hooowwww manage nah!!!! already I no get any money that period so I just use the money buy small foodstuff keep dey manage... na person wet chop dey pay debt... dey done call me tire, I no dey pik, because I no get shingbaiiii....is not intentional sha...
still waiting for a miracle to happen so I can pay dem...

I meeeuuuvvvveee

Lols. Guy how far? You don pay them? Or have they messaged your contacts? grin grin
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Dolphinlove(f): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2021
ekene101:
I collected over 15 apps and did not pay,they threatened to message my contacts and I told them to go ahead and they did,each time they call about d money I refer them to my contacts.they have been begging and even reduced the amount to d initial capital. But I told Dem to go collect it from d contacts dey texted.
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Dolphinlove(f): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2021
Redomi:
That is how one of my guy collected loan from about 10 of them, and he told me he won't pay back, and till now he didn't pay o, I later asked him the secret, he told me everything
what the secret please can I message you

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by StarryV(f): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
ekene101:
I collected over 15 apps and did not pay,they threatened to message my contacts and I told them to go ahead and they did,each time they call about d money I refer them to my contacts.they have been begging and even reduced the amount to d initial capital. But I told Dem to go collect it from d contacts dey texted.

I'm not sure you collected from 9credit grin
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by achaemeka(m): 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by effico(m): 5:34am On Aug 27, 2021
[b][/b]
Nackzy:

OP don't stress yourself with those people i had Same experience with them, send me a mail so i can show you the best loan app ever, even when you default they give you a lengthy grace period
Why not share the information with us here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? / NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.