Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) (73315 Views)

Help Out With Information About Transsnet Financial Intern / Transsnet Financial Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Transsnet Financial (TECNO) Graduate Job Recruitment [Min. HND/Bsc] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Kimkiss: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2021
PalmcreditNIG:
Hello,
Thank you for contacting Palmcredit.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience experienced.
You can try another bank account which belong to you and without credit risk.
Kindly provide us with your BVN linked phone number and a proof of payment via DM to enable us reconcile your payment.
For further enquiries, please call 017001000.
Thank you for choosing Palmcredit.
Best wish for you.

please I borrowed money from you guys and my pay day is tomorrow.i am paying back in the evening hope I won't have any problems after payment.dont deduct and don't call my contacts o after paying.cos this review about you guys bad gan.dont she yeye mi loju awon ara adugbo pls.
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by achimugu007: 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
Them don call me Taya I actually told them till month end but they keep calling
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Tobidarker02: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hmmm
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
PalmcreditNIG:
Hello,
Thank you for contacting Palmcredit.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience experienced.
You can try another bank account which belong to you and without credit risk.
Kindly provide us with your BVN linked phone number and a proof of payment via DM to enable us reconcile your payment.
For further enquiries, please call 017001000.
Thank you for choosing Palmcredit.
Best wish for you.

Despite my good track record, you want to defame me.
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by ijiym(m): 10:18am On May 12, 2022
Am still owning Palm Credit, ever since the due date, no call or message. I hope their system has crashed �����
Re: My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) by greggng: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2023
explosiveskull:

Oga you are lieing in that your number 1, I guess you are one of them. These loan sharks have noting to do with CBN, a guy reported them to both CBN and EFCC, both CBN and EFCC said they don't have anything to do with all these loan sharks and advised to guy to use a licenced institution for his loan. The highest they can do is to circulate your name, number or picture betwwn themselves to warn others that you are a potential defaulter. These guys don't even have a visible office address and the uncompleted buildings they meet they instruct their workers not to divulge the address to customers.

Their highest threat is to withdraw from your account using the card particulars you gave them, which you solve by changing the pin or changing the card entirely. They can't report you to any shit because they themselves are in hiding, of course when I did mine, my xiaomi phone had a feature called second space, second space is like a second new phone in one phone, I fabricated different contacts which I made sure ain't in use up to 6 and stored in my second space, sent enough messaĝes to both 131 and its like to populate my sms, did same to populate my call log. So when I allowed them access my contacts they just took fake contacts, fake addresses that I wrote there, I did that because that am borrowing doesn't mean my privacy should be that exposed, though I paid everything back to them like a week to the due date. It is only migo and fairmoney that I can advise anyone to use and I've deleted them but they still sending me messages to come take loans cos they feel am a mugu that pays on time but am under oat never to try that rubbish again.

Whats the implication of paying on time or paying b4 the loan tenure ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? / NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.