Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Illegal Lagos Police Extortion And Harassment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illegal Lagos Police Extortion And Harassment (267 Views)

Nairalander Gets Refunded And Compensated After Police Extortion / Illegal Police Extortion And Harassment : A Nairalander's Experience / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Illegal Lagos Police Extortion And Harassment by samcc30(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
I was travelling to Ibadan on Saturday 10th July at around 6:30 am at Abule-Egba in Lagos in my car and I packed in-front of a complex to pick-up something in my boat and eventually three of the police task-force came to me and said that I packed in a wrong side and entered into my car and took me to Agege pen-Cinema under the bridge and demanded for the sum of N50,000 = Eventually they collected N15,000 from me and asked me to go. I took their Identity and their picture as per the attached copy for the verification.
I would be very grate full if the justice can be done on these police that Extorting money from the public with treating and full force.

Re: Illegal Lagos Police Extortion And Harassment by DaniDani(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Twitter is banned in Nigeria, that would have been your surest gateway to report them. I hope you are not among those that supported the ban? I also hope that you are not among bmc a.k.a zombies? If you are, I have no pity for you.

The bad leadership many people are supporting because they are eating from it, one day, its spiral effects will surely get to them in a fatal way.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria From Plateau State Cry For Help After Fulani Herdsmen Destroyed Her Crop / Abba Kyari Denies Hushpuppi’s ‘bribery’ Allegation / Buried In The Backyard- The Story Of A Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.