Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Men, Wud U Consider Marryin A Woman Who Has Kids For More Than One Man? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Wud U Consider Marryin A Woman Who Has Kids For More Than One Man? (916 Views)

Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids / Dating A Man Who Has Kids Wiv Another Woman / Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Wud U Consider Marryin A Woman Who Has Kids For More Than One Man? by shadrach77: 1:43pm On May 11, 2011
a cousin of mine has fallen in love with a 30 year old lady who has had two kids for two separate men but his mum says over her dead body will she allow the lady to marry her son. She says the lady's past experience shows that she might either be wayward or she lacks good morals to enable her keep a man - what's your take on this peeps? 
Re: Men, Wud U Consider Marryin A Woman Who Has Kids For More Than One Man? by Osama10(m): 1:47pm On May 11, 2011
I wouldn't even look that way.
Re: Men, Wud U Consider Marryin A Woman Who Has Kids For More Than One Man? by Freesia(f): 3:33pm On May 11, 2011
Well at least he is aware about the 2 kids she has, how about when men have kids with more than one woman and in some cases don't even know of the kids existence??.
He will have a challenging time ahead with his mother because she might never accept the lady in question.There could be a valid reason why she has found herself in these circumstances of getting the 2 kids and no husband on her side.Good luck to your cousin
Re: Men, Wud U Consider Marryin A Woman Who Has Kids For More Than One Man? by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 11, 2011
@poster
it depends on many factors and that lady cannot be judge just because she had 2 baby daddy.

look at it this way:
she got married at 18 and got one child from her first husband, then after 6yrs of marriage they divorced and she remarried at 24, lived happily for another 6yrs and got a second child from husband number 2, all this while being a faithful and caring wife to each husbands. . . . . .  so now this damsel is 30yrs old, would you still think she is wayward or "bad"?!
Re: Men, Wud U Consider Marryin A Woman Who Has Kids For More Than One Man? by Blazay(m): 9:17pm On May 11, 2011
You do not get to pick who you fall in love with. But. . .I do not subscribe to that school of thought.

Women who have 'bred' with different men belong with men who have 'bred' with different women. . .so they can keep such a 'mess' in their family lineages.

No. I have a choice. . . I could NEVER gravitate towards ANY one. . . male or female who has "bred" with more than one woman or one man.

It is not in my genes. . . We do not scatter 'poohsies' and 'dee-ks' while leaving residues in the form of "issues" all over the yard! We plant them in one place or gerrrrrrrrrrid of all of them!

Very tacky!

Thank you! kiss
Re: Men, Wud U Consider Marryin A Woman Who Has Kids For More Than One Man? by Nekai(f): 11:32pm On May 11, 2011
^ ;d
Re: Men, Wud U Consider Marryin A Woman Who Has Kids For More Than One Man? by OAM4J: 5:24am On May 12, 2011
Blazay:

You do not get to pick who you fall in love with. But. . .I do not subscribe to that school of thought.

Women who have 'bred' with different men belong with men who have 'bred' with different women. . .so they can keep such a 'mess' in their family lineages.

No. I have a choice. . . I could NEVER gravitate towards ANY one. . . male of female who has "bred" with more than one man or one woman.

It is not in my genes. . . We do not scatter 'poohsies' and 'dee-ks' while leaving residues in the form of issues all over the yard! We plant them in one place or gerrrrrrrrrrid of all of them!

Thank you! kiss

lol grin if that is really you on your profile, then I must admit you are pretty.

@OP

I can, depending on the circumstances surrounding her case.
Re: Men, Wud U Consider Marryin A Woman Who Has Kids For More Than One Man? by princeonx: 5:27am On May 12, 2011
I honestly don't think that oh my bad am married so does not apply to me
Re: Men, Wud U Consider Marryin A Woman Who Has Kids For More Than One Man? by ifyalways(f): 7:41am On May 12, 2011
A child,i can understand but once it gets to 2 or more,I'm picking my shoes.
Re: Men, Wud U Consider Marryin A Woman Who Has Kids For More Than One Man? by Freesia(f): 3:46pm On May 12, 2011
Blazay:

No. I have a choice. . . I could NEVER gravitate towards ANY one. . . male or female who has "bred" with more than one woman or one man.
It is not in my genes. . . We do not scatter 'poohsies' and 'dee-ks' while leaving residues in the form of "issues" all over the yard! We plant them in one place or gerrrrrrrrrrid of all of them!
Very tacky!
Thank you! kiss

Blazay don't kill me lol but on a more serious note. Imagine you think you have found the one,done you research no kids then when you think it's all going so well an ex contacts your man claiming your man got her preggers in the dark ages !!Life is full of surprises good or bad
Re: Men, Wud U Consider Marryin A Woman Who Has Kids For More Than One Man? by dani1luv: 4:16pm On May 12, 2011
If its just a man. . Good. . buh 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 men shocked shocked shocked Blood of Moses shocked shocked shocked
Re: Men, Wud U Consider Marryin A Woman Who Has Kids For More Than One Man? by dayokanu(m): 5:45pm On May 12, 2011
ifyalways:

A child,i can understand but once it gets to 2 or more,I'm picking my shoes.

Did I not tell you that i have 17 kids from 75 women?

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Perspection About A Matrimonial Bed? / Abc / Pls Advise : A Candid One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.