Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists (46092 Views)

Ben Gabriel: Misadventures Of The Israeli Filmmakers In Nigeria / Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released / DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by UncommonLogic: 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
November1857:
This myopic fulani illiterate on the loose again angry

Very time retar@ded delusion monkey angry

Is that the only words you know

Your shallowness is inherently prevalent in your DNA.
Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by slimfit1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
He will learn lessons by force
Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by olibeans: 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
This APC govt wants to bring war in this country o. I know they hate Christians that's why they massacre the Christian North & kidnap the Baptist school children.

They hate igbos thats they are called "dot in a circle". And they hate Jews too that's why Nnamdi Kanu is captured, now this...

1 Like

Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by dragunov: 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
illicit:
I knew this was gonna happen the day they brought that shiviti

What is a shiviti and what does it do anyway

A shiviti is a component of a nuclear warhead grin grin grin
Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by Priwillo: 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
TemmyT002:
The Igbo people are the most 'mouthed' people. They can make mouth ehn.
But see how Buhari is treating them anyhow. He doesn't love them at all and he shows it every time. He doesn't want them to progress.
And nothing is changing. All they do is abuse and complain online.
When will they say enough is enough?

When u see evil, complain
Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by SirBunky85(m): 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
SlayerForever:
IPOB romance with Israel with definitely spell doom for the FG. It is only a matter of time.
same stale rhetorics. I thought by now, Israel ,Britain,USA would've issued a query to Nigeria on why they arrested the conman,nnamdi kanu.
Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by dragunov: 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
UncommonLogic:
Lock the Israeli terrorists up, they are known for creating problems everywhere they go.

Rubbish and Nothinyahoo

I hope you know the meaning of what you are calling on your head?
Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by Broveens42(m): 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
SirBunky85:
same stale rhetorics. I thought by now, Israel ,Britain,USA would've issued a query to Nigeria on why they arrested the conman,nnamdi kanu.

Sorry bro. The world don't play to your rules. Query is not something new. Most countries being queried don't give a hoot.

But their silence could be more dangerous.
Neocolonialism is real bro
Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by realstars: 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
LordKushmann:
Hermano... Comments like yours make my coming here worthwhile occasionally..
Lol
Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by ibk5891(m): 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Make is real no do PMB wet in dem do for idi main.

InaNla:
Hope buhari will not be kidnapped by the IDF soon?
Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by SirBunky85(m): 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
Broveens42:

Sorry bro. The world don't play to your rules. Query is not something new. Most countries being queried don't give a hoot.

But there silence could be more dangerous.
Neocolonialism is real bro
keep changing the goalpost
Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by efryopong: 12:28am On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by chiefdiye(m): 2:11am On Jul 14, 2021
my country want to host a friendly war with ISREAL, we pray its draw game make e enter penalty

1 Like

Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by cooooooks(m): 2:19am On Jul 14, 2021
Israel does not do proportional response.

They also have probably the best secret service in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by olibeans: 2:25am On Jul 14, 2021
This is clear stupidity to the highest level.

What is the reason for the arrest, okay let's look at it in a very clear mentality.

I suppose the reason for the arrest was because they had contact with the Igbos and not the Foolanis. When they came to the country they came to visit their lost brothers and sisters and the jealous Foolanis had to make an arrest.

If they actually went to visit the Emir of Kano, Kaduna, or Sokoto and there on, I believe they will not have been arrested.

I'm sure the international bodies can clearly see that there is a very big discrimination in this Zoo country.

A country were the president and his ministers think like cows

1 Like

Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by Broveens42(m): 4:33am On Jul 14, 2021
SirBunky85:
keep changing the goalpost

No be matter of goal post changing. You don't tell world powers how to react. That's the sad reality.
They can even watch you while the whole saga deteriorates in a full blown ....
Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by danietohbadt(m): 5:16am On Jul 14, 2021
Godstiger:
They are testing a naked wire with their tongue to know if there is a flow of current..the shock no go be here

My hand no dey this one ooo

1 Like

Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by ariesbull: 5:39am On Jul 14, 2021
TemmyT002:
But see how Buhari is treating them anyhow. He doesn't love them at all and he shows it every time. He doesn't want them to progress.

And Yoruba are the IST docile people and Buhari Iove the sophisticated clowns

We have seen the appointment that gave been given to them

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 14, 2021
Conrod:
Buhari said that people from niger and chad republics are their brothers but igbos must not be visited.

Niger and Chad no be border separate them from Nigeria? Una own same oyibo colonised you tear yansh finish now they have come back, you are being saved from your oppressors LMAO
Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by nku5: 6:21am On Jul 14, 2021
They had better make sure nothing happens to them o. Israel doesn't play with its people

1 Like

Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by Smartikc(m): 6:55am On Jul 14, 2021
embarassedmaybe na Israel go even fit end this UAR self because god no how him dey do things

1 Like

Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by Siwisheswereesh: 9:14am On Jul 14, 2021
ariesbull:

And Yoruba are the IST docile people and Buhari Iove the sophisticated clowns

We have seen the appointment that gave been given to them

If Buhari should swap Yoruba appointments with Igbo appointments, Igbos would have their heads completely stuck in his asss.

Yet we are still attacking him.
Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by ka1y(m): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2021
Foreign Fulani terrorists can come to Nigeria and kill innocent people, go Scot free but Israeli can't visit their brothers in Igboland. grin grin grin grin Am just watching hypocrisies and marginalization in full gear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by SirBunky85(m): 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
Broveens42:

No be matter of goal post changing. You don't tell world powers how to react. That's the sad reality.
They can even watch you while the whole saga deteriorates in a full blown ....
yes,same way trump and the ICC have dealt with pmb and co since ipob started writing them
Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by LebenNG: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yes you people will give buhari brothers land by fire by force.
Who is stopping them? why don't they come and carry it and start living.
Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by LebenNG: 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
TemmyT002:
Igbos still dey progress, true or not? his hate is nothing on that tribe, who im hate epp... what has his love for you pple don for you, yet your ilks are not in important positions in Government. Pitiably Osinbajo has little influence even over the senate speaker. Take a walk.
Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by LebenNG: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
Geesaintagape:
I just pray Elohim lock buhari's mind against the Israeli release
Just like in the days of Pharoah... iykyk
Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by LebenNG: 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
aryzgreat:
Stupid presidiot and his useless Islamic Daura secret service will soon wake the sleeping lion

I just wish those Israelis die in DSS detention, so that this evil govt will hear from Israel well
Ahn e reach for you to wish them death cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by LebenNG: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bigpat:
Nairaland is very sympathetic to the Biafrans plight, because I believe nairaland is owned by a Biafran, Biafrans gather here to show their frustration, always wishing Nigeria evil, praying that Nigeria will have problem with any country at all, making it so glare how helpless they are. Even Isreal will not grant visa to anyone or group for a reason & on getting to Israel, they do things different from the original reason and their government after discovery will keep quiet. The Igbos or Biafrans whichever, are becoming a problem to themselves, looking for any country that will just come to their aid in this predicament they put themselves, through their educated illiterate Kanu. Nigeria will not because of you overlook it's diplomatic responsibility with other countries, they were arrested for a reason, it is left for them or the Isreali government to clear them.
You just said nothing... Everyone is frustrated in this country including you, you just silly trying hard to make sense.
Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by LebenNG: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
chrisvic007:

Only God, the creator of mankind can understand the genes in the chromosomes of Igbo people. They are so delusional to the extent that they believe any shit in so far as it is against the country.

For your information, nothing, I repeat nothing will result from the ARREST (not kidnap) of a person who jumped bail. Is it a case of educational deficiency or a psychological disorder?

Is it not obvious to you guys that nobody would rise in defense of a fugitive that was rearrested? How may weeks ago was he apprehended? Has any western country said anything apart from the request that he he given a fair trial?

Be looking, be looking very well. If Malami is able to secure a conviction for treason or murder, na hell your kanu dey go so and there is absolute nothing you (I mean all of you) can do apart from killing your fellow Igbo
You boast so much for an empty barrel. So clueless you are.
Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by Broveens42(m): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
SirBunky85:
yes,same way trump and the ICC have dealt with pmb and co since ipob started writing them

Stop sounding obscurely.
Your reply against mine is way out of tune for such criticism since you agreed to my submission; that they can watch you while the whole thing deteriorates...
Re: Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists by LebenNG: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
StreetFight:

Aren't you happy that the dangerous breathing mannequin living inside the Rock is over stepping his boundary? Next, he will arrest American film makers, then British film makers, then his cup will over run
b
what gives me these feelimg that this thing is a trap bubu jonzingly fall into? why now that MNK is in govt facility?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos / Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each / Maryam Shetty Reacts To Withdrawal Of Her Nomination As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.