Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

#justice4iand Mykids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #justice4iand Mykids (389 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#justice4iand Mykids by Prinzstan(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
My name is Ego Bright Johnson.I am a widow and I have 2Kids,My daughter is 4years old and my Son 3yeara Old, From IMO state, While my late Husband was from Delta state, I live in Ph.
My husband died as a result of an industrial accident(Gas Explosion )inside the engine room of a vessel where he was working as a 2nd Engineer on board, My late husband's name was Mr Bright Johnson Anamali,
He got a job with Sky Shore Global Limited situated at No 2 ibru street transamadi,Ph. And boarded the vessel which took off from the Taraba jetty(Borokiri) in portharcourt..Heading to Ghana but while the vessel was Still parked at the Apapa jetty in Lagos for 3 weeks that was when the explosion occurred and according to his colleagues on board in the same vessel,My husband had entered into the engine room to do some work before they heard a loud blast and found out the engine room was in flames.
The explosion took place precisely on the 23rd of November 2018 at night at the Apapa jetty and he was rushed to the Lagos State University teaching hospital(Burns and Trauma Unit)Gbagada Lagos State But he died few hours later on the early hours of Nov 24.
It's been 2years and 8months my husband died yet I have not received any form of death benefit or any kind of support from the company(Sky SHORE GLOBAL LIMITED) owned by one PRINCE STEVE AKACHUKWU who hails from Enugu state. Whose office address is at No 2 Ibru street trans_amadi, portharcourt.
Even my late husband's salary for the month he died was only paid to me in November last year after series of text messages to the M. D which I used in registering my Son into school and paying my daughters school fees 100k was what he sent to me, promising that he would pay the death benefit of my late husband by February but till date, I have not heard anything from him.
Pls, Whoever reads my write-up should come to my aid, I just want an opportunity to be heard in other to get support from the company to be able to take care of my kids, I moved into my family house because I could not afford to pay for a house rent, my kids would be driven out of school soon because I am yet to pay anything for their school fees, I had to beg the proprietress to give me sometime to at least raise half or part of their fees instead of not paying anything at all,
I just need an opportunity to get help, a platform to share this injustics and oppression by this man PRINCE STEVE AKACHUKWU(SKY SHORE GLOBAL LIMITED)
Someone should please lend my kids and I a voice, my husband died working for this company as the second engineer on board in an excruciating pain and circumstance,yet no calls, no visit, no support for 2years and 8months now.
Please I am calling out to the authorities to the government, Nigerians,Imams,pastors,men and women, everyone who comes across this post, please take out few seconds to lend me a voice, I am powerless before this man which is why my kids and I have been treated this way.
May the almighty God bless you all as you take out time to read and lend a voice or an advice... Tinaukwuoma@gmail.com....Thank you.

1 Share

Re: #justice4iand Mykids by Prinzstan(m): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
Prinzstan:
My name is Ego Bright Johnson.I am a widow and I have 2Kids,My daughter is 4years old and my Son 3yeara Old, From IMO state, While my late Husband was from Delta state, I live in Ph.
My husband died as a result of an industrial accident(Gas Explosion )inside the engine room of a vessel where he was working as a 2nd Engineer on board, My late husband's name was Mr Bright Johnson Anamali,
He got a job with Sky Shore Global Limited situated at No 2 ibru street transamadi,Ph. And boarded the vessel which took off from the Taraba jetty(Borokiri) in portharcourt..Heading to Ghana but while the vessel was Still parked at the Apapa jetty in Lagos for 3 weeks that was when the explosion occurred and according to his colleagues on board in the same vessel,My husband had entered into the engine room to do some work before they heard a loud blast and found out the engine room was in flames.
The explosion took place precisely on the 23rd of November 2018 at night at the Apapa jetty and he was rushed to the Lagos State University teaching hospital(Burns and Trauma Unit)Gbagada Lagos State But he died few hours later on the early hours of Nov 24.
It's been 2years and 8months my husband died yet I have not received any form of death benefit or any kind of support from the company(Sky SHORE GLOBAL LIMITED) owned by one PRINCE STEVE AKACHUKWU who hails from Enugu state. Whose office address is at No 2 Ibru street trans_amadi, portharcourt.
Even my late husband's salary for the month he died was only paid to me in November last year after series of text messages to the M. D which I used in registering my Son into school and paying my daughters school fees 100k was what he sent to me, promising that he would pay the death benefit of my late husband by February but till date, I have not heard anything from him.
Pls, Whoever reads my write-up should come to my aid, I just want an opportunity to be heard in other to get support from the company to be able to take care of my kids, I moved into my family house because I could not afford to pay for a house rent, my kids would be driven out of school soon because I am yet to pay anything for their school fees, I had to beg the proprietress to give me sometime to at least raise half or part of their fees instead of not paying anything at all,
I just need an opportunity to get help, a platform to share this injustics and oppression by this man PRINCE STEVE AKACHUKWU(SKY SHORE GLOBAL LIMITED)
Someone should please lend my kids and I a voice, my husband died working for this company as the second engineer on board in an excruciating pain and circumstance,yet no calls, no visit, no support for 2years and 8months now.
Please I am calling out to the authorities to the government, Nigerians,Imams,pastors,men and women, everyone who comes across this post, please take out few seconds to lend me a voice, I am powerless before this man which is why my kids and I have been treated this way.
May the almighty God bless you all as you take out time to read and lend a voice or an advice... Tinaukwuoma@gmail.com....Thank you.
Moderators please could you push to front page... tnks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #justice4iand Mykids by donbachi(m): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
May GOD send u a pro bono legal service.dat will help u fight till dat money is paid.

1 Like

Re: #justice4iand Mykids by Prinzstan(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
donbachi:
May GOD send u a pro bono legal service.dat will help u fight till dat money is paid.

Amen..Tnk u.
Re: #justice4iand Mykids by blackboy(m): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Contact Brekete Family...Ordinary Ahmed Isa. Google Human Rights Radio.

God help you.

Nigerian employers should try. The man is dead , let him rest in peace by paying all his benefits to his family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #justice4iand Mykids by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
blackboy:
Contact Brekete Family...Ordinary Ahmed Isa. Google Human Rights Radio. God help you.

That is not needed. She has brought the case to the right place and I can assure her she will receive the compensation by the time some nairalanders put hand in it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Mums Always To Beat Children / Nigerian Man Rejoice As His Sister Give Birth To Twins After 12 Years Of Waiting / What Will Your Decision Be?? Contribute Your Opinion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.