Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Nigerian Man Rejoice As His Sister Give Birth To Twins After 12 Years Of Waiting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Rejoice As His Sister Give Birth To Twins After 12 Years Of Waiting (393 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Sister Gives Birth To Twins After 15 Years / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Rejoice As His Sister Give Birth To Twins After 12 Years Of Waiting by MrCover: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Update From . COM

Nigerian man, Obichebendu Chima, has thanked God for blessing his sister with a set of twins after 12 years of waiting, Reports.

Chima, from Nnewi, Anambra State, Who Notified On Facebook And He Shared the good news on Monday, August 9th, 2021.

"Am so so grateful for what God has done in my family to my sister by blessing her with a set of twins two boys after waiting patiently for 12 good years. God I say thank you" he wrote.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoice As His Sister Give Birth To Twins After 12 Years Of Waiting by MrCover: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoice As His Sister Give Birth To Twins After 12 Years Of Waiting by SUCKCESSFUL: 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoice As His Sister Give Birth To Twins After 12 Years Of Waiting by MrCover: 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
cry

See More Photos Via www.. com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoice As His Sister Give Birth To Twins After 12 Years Of Waiting by Freestainworld(m): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
What a blessing, every shame is finally one to the dust.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoice As His Sister Give Birth To Twins After 12 Years Of Waiting by beautyhd: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
Double for your trouble.

God be praised. Congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rejoice As His Sister Give Birth To Twins After 12 Years Of Waiting by faithfull18(f): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2021
Double for the delay.
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoice As His Sister Give Birth To Twins After 12 Years Of Waiting by NaijaCover(m): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2021
Oga Lalasticlala, Do The Needful Please
Re: Nigerian Man Rejoice As His Sister Give Birth To Twins After 12 Years Of Waiting by Richy4(m): 11:40am On Aug 13, 2021
THANK GOD smiley.....
I'm happy for the man for his patience
Happy for the woman for her endurance
Glad that both inlaws did not display those thing I used to see on Nigerian Movies..By Chinwe Owoh/ Patience Ozorkwuo

(1) (Reply)

Wife's Maiden Name / When Village People Finally Locate You. / 7 Strategies To Manage Frequent Financial Requests From People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.