Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video (56393 Views)

Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures / Rivers State Completes Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt (Pictures & Video) / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
nrexzy:
Tallest hotel abi tallest building.....

Dead presidential
it use to be blue and white what happen?
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by EstatePropertyP: 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hotel Presidential. Leave the Hotel alone o. PH is the Garden City, not Hotel City.
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Kobicove(m): 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lovely hotel cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by zuto4u(m): 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by na2016: 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
abobote:
I like spending a night in PH, anytime I'm in the east, I like that city, but couldn't go this year coz of Eze Nwike's madness with army and lockdown. The hotel looks, but what actually matters in a hotel is the features and the services, not just the building

The inside of the hotel is okay. As for their services, I will say, I don't know.
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
Quelme:
Na this one you dey call tallest building. Wetin no reach one apartment block for Dubai.

It's a shame even with all the oil money...
Imagine, even apartment building in Russia looks like a 5 star hotel compared to this. Nigeria get problem.

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by danchuzzy(m): 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Powersurge:
Saying we have a long way to go in Nigeria is begging the real situation.

Lmfaooo ����
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by NYCnextStop(m): 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Port Harcourt is one overhyped city. As a Lagos boy, I went there with this huge expectation as the second dopest city after Lagos but was disappointed. Imagine Hotel Presidential being the tallest Hotel in the city... spits
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Doggedseller: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Presidential hotel

Hello fam....

Organic black soap that clears dark spots,stretch marks,pimples and wrinkled skin available @ 2k.

Call or watsapp 080 6029 1729

We deliver nationwide

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Quelme: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
grossintel:
Imagine, even apartment building in Russia looks like a 5 star hotel compared to this. Nigeria get problem.
how you go dey use Almighty Russia compare this shithole. Take your time o...
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Frankody: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
abobote:
I like spending a night in PH, anytime I'm in the east, I like that city, but couldn't go this year coz of Eze Nwike's madness with army and lockdown. The hotel looks, but what actually matters in a hotel is the features and the services, not just the building
correction port harcourt is not an eastern state
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by meobizy(f): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Skyscrapers aren’t a measure of development. That’s an American thing. If their construction meant more then Europe would overflow with them.

3 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by uboma(m): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
8stargeneral:
Presidential hotel

Hotel Presidential, it is.

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by AnanseK(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
Thanos5555:
WOW where are the power holding Northerners,
i hope they have done more in thier terrorists zones

Lawal Yusuf wrote:

SILLY POLITICS
I have never seen a foolish and worse political strategy than the one being employed by some people in southern Nigeria.
Here is a region, waiting in the wings, to take over leadership from the another region, in accordance with a gentleman agreement to rotate power between them.
However, as the end of the tenure of the incumbent approaches, the region billed to take over suddenly becomes hostile, confrontational, abusive and violent against its political ally.
They literarily declared war on the north and northerners.
They daily insult northerners in their media, sponsor and support their thugs to attack and in some instances even kill them and destroy their businesses.
They tell many lies against and make northerners pariahs by profiling them in, and 'deporting' them from their states.
They oppose every government policy that is beneficial to the north and never lose an opportunity to demonstrate their loathing, contempt and inveterate hate for the northerners.
When northerners were massacred at Sasha Ibadan by hoodlums, not a single one of their governors, traditional rulers, politicians or supposed statesmen, expressed empathy to the victims nor visited the survivors.
It was the same when IPOB terrorists launched series of attacks on northerners in SE and some parts of SS.
We may be 'illiterate', but we are not stupid.
Whatever power-sharing agreement the APC chieftains entered into can only be binding on those politicians who signed it, but not on us the masses of the north.
We owe our people a duty to mobilize and enlighten them never to vote for anybody who harbours nothing but implacable hate, loathing and utmost contempt against them.
We may look meek, timid or even stupid, but we are too politically wise, advanced and sophisticated to be toyed with; threatened, blackmailed or forced into submission.
I have no quarrel with power moving to the south after Buhari's tenure ends in 2023,, however, I am vehemently against power in the hands of those who hate me, my region and my people with a passion.
I will be safer in the hand of a south south man as president.

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by luskysylver(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
WHY NOT JUST SAY HOTEL PRESIDENTIAL .
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by NYCnextStop(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
EstatePropertyP:
Hotel Presidential. Leave the Hotel alone o. PH is the Garden City, not Hotel City.
Garden City my ass

With only una pleasure park... mtcheew
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by SILVERLINES: 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
film3four:
This is the tallest hotel in Port Harcourt city. Watch and see if you can identify this big hotel that's located in the city of Port Harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBdmbUOtI2o

Mumu op this hotel presidential
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by frankmoney(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
It's a shame that presidential has been the tallest hotel in Port Harcourt since 1970's ....
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by TolueneDc(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Around 2012 and 2013 was the most popular hotel in PH then but don't know now,since we don commot grin
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by sylve11: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
Back in the days... smiley cool
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by appishani1(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
quote author=Thanos5555 post=103674948]WOW where are the power holding Northerners,
i hope they have done more in thier terrorists zones[/quote]
Everything you must call north. Haba
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by EstatePropertyP: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
NYCnextStop:
Garden City my ass

With only una pleasure park... mtcheew

But why e come pain you like this?

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by AnanseK(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
uboma:

Hotel Presidential, it is.

Hotel Presidential has been there for more than 55 years. If height of Hotel building is a measure of development then Port Harcourt has been stagnant since independence.
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by mrkings84(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
Dead bones shall rise again!
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by FashionCookie(f): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
B4 I even opened...I knew it was going to be Hotel Presidential.
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Tareq1105: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
Even Gov Wike too na short man.
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by uboma(m): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
AnanseK:

Hotel Presidential has been there for more than 55 years. If height of Hotel building is a measure of development then Port Harcourt has been stagnant since independence.

I am not celebrating its height. I only commented on the right name of the hotel.

However I have to commend them for still maintaining some level of standards in their rooms and food. The one in Ilorin, Kwara state is like a shell, waiting to crack...

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by NYCnextStop(m): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
EstatePropertyP:

But why e come pain you like this?
Baba I went to that city with big expectations but was hugely disappointed
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by MemoriesAndMe: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
Just 8 floors? And thats the tallest?
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Tareq1105: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
You're stupid and Bleep your Presidency.

We're hostile bcoz we kicked against killings by fulanis.

You're mad with your Presidency.

We prefer to be alive to your Presidency.

AnanseK:

Lawal Yusuf wrote:

SILLY POLITICS
I have never seen a foolish and worse political strategy than the one being employed by some people in southern Nigeria.
Here is a region, waiting in the wings, to take over leadership from the another region, in accordance with a gentleman agreement to rotate power between them.
However, as the end of the tenure of the incumbent approaches, the region billed to take over suddenly becomes hostile, confrontational, abusive and violent against its political ally.
They literarily declared war on the north and northerners.
They daily insult northerners in their media, sponsor and support their thugs to attack and in some instances even kill them and destroy their businesses.
They tell many lies against and make northerners pariahs by profiling them in, and 'deporting' them from their states.
They oppose every government policy that is beneficial to the north and never lose an opportunity to demonstrate their loathing, contempt and inveterate hate for the northerners.
When northerners were massacred at Sasha Ibadan by hoodlums, not a single one of their governors, traditional rulers, politicians or supposed statesmen, expressed empathy to the victims nor visited the survivors.
It was the same when IPOB terrorists launched series of attacks on northerners in SE and some parts of SS.
We may be 'illiterate', but we are not stupid.
Whatever power-sharing agreement the APC chieftains entered into can only be binding on those politicians who signed it, but not on us the masses of the north.
We owe our people a duty to mobilize and enlighten them never to vote for anybody who harbours nothing but implacable hate, loathing and utmost contempt against them.
We may look meek, timid or even stupid, but we are too politically wise, advanced and sophisticated to be toyed with; threatened, blackmailed or forced into submission.
I have no quarrel with power moving to the south after Buhari's tenure ends in 2023,, however, I am vehemently against power in the hands of those who hate me, my region and my people with a passion.
I will be safer in the hand of a south south man as president.

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by bigstan11787(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hotel that has been for over 20years if I am not mistaken. Its obvious there is no more news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.