Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video (56362 Views)

Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures / Rivers State Completes Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt (Pictures & Video) / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by flexyrule(m): 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hotel Presidential.

Did my NLNG interview here in 2013.
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Frakintayo(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
One of the oldest hotels in Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
If this is the tallest hotel in PH, then it is finished!!! angry
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Jonegonu: 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
Thanos5555:
WOW where are the power holding Northerners,
i hope they have done more in thier terrorists zones
this hotel is over fifty years is hotel presidential located in rumuola
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
In Al Nada outskirt dubai , this thing is not qualify to count as Tower... only place u can see such a thing is remotest part of Ajman , those place Pakistani and Indians use to be 20 in 1 room... stop celebrating backwardness these people

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
In Al Nada outskirt dubai , this thing is not qualify to count as Tower... only place u can see such a thing is remotest part of Ajman , those place Pakistani and Indians use to be 20 people living in 1 room... stop celebrating backwardness
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by seangy4konji: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
we just be celebrating nonsense in Nigeria...Looks like some secondary school buildings in Gambia self...
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Quelme:
how you go dey use Almighty Russia compare this shithole. Take your time o...
grin
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Spiff20(m): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
NYCnextStop:
Port Harcourt is one overhyped city. As a Lagos boy, I went there with this huge expectation as the second dopest city after Lagos but was disappointed. Imagine Hotel Presidential being the tallest Hotel in the city... spits
who told you you're a Lagos boy?
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Abagworo(m): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
NYCnextStop:
Port Harcourt is one overhyped city. As a Lagos boy, I went there with this huge expectation as the second dopest city after Lagos but was disappointed. Imagine Hotel Presidential being the tallest Hotel in the city... spits

Port Harcourt remains more livable and chaos free than Lagos till tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by ESSOHEngineers: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
nrexzy:
Tallest hotel abi tallest building.....

Dead presidential

A VERY DEAD HOTEL. I TELL YOU. AND TO THINK THAT OIL COMPANIES STILL USE THIS HOTEL SURPRISES ME. HORRIBLE HOTEL.

STAFF: RUDE STAFF THAT BEHAVE LIKE TYPICAL CIVIL SERVANTS. POORLY DRESSED. ZERO COURTESY. DISMISSIVE AND RUDE.

CONDITION OF ROOM:
-MOULD INFESTED.
-THEY CANT EVEN PROVIDE BASIC TOILETRIES.
-TODAY THEY KEEP ONLY SOAP AND BODY WASH TOMORROW SOAP AND ONLY SHAMPOO.
-THEIR FURNITURE AND FURNISHING BROKEN.
-SPARE BEDDINGS IN WARDROBE ARE ALL MOULD INFESTED.
-CENTRAL AC LEAKING WATER.
-TILL TODAY THEIR LIFTS SCARE THE HELL OUT OF ME.

CATERING:
-HORRIBLE. MEALS CAN TAKE 4 HOURS TO ARRIVE. KITCHEN STAFF NOTORIOUS FOR REMOVING PHONE RECIEVER TO MAKE IT HARD FOR GUESTS TO REACH THEM TO PLACE ORDERS.
HORRIBLE FOOD.

OTHER AMENITIES:
VERY GOOD GYM. GOOD EQUIPMENT. GOOD POOL TOO.

GENERALLY:
HORRIBLE HOTEL. ALMOST DEAD HOTEL. ENTIRE MANAGEMENT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED OR GIVEN TARGETS AT RESTORING HOTEL TO A VERY GOOD STATE.

YET THESE GUYS CHARGE 60K PLUS PER NIGHT.

WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY.

I HAVE PHOTO EVIDENCE OF MANY OF THESE.

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Shikena(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
LaSenior:
grin a replica of Concorde hotel Owerri

Mediocre celebration everywhere
It's not!
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by naijadrivablog: 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
Without watching, it is Presidential Hotel, Birabi Street/Rumuola.
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by poweredcom(m): 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
NYCnextStop:

Bro you should at least respect PH small Sha cos after Lagos ..that's the oy place I can call a city ...and also Ibadan ....Kano ...and Abuja just because it's a capital
If you come other part of naija you go vex hahaha
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by kraftysprouts: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
NewDelhi:
It's in Nigeria they celebrate longest this, biggest this, tallest that..

What we ought to be celebrating is quality and not those bullshit.

No be small

1 Like

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by highness25(m): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
film3four:
This is the tallest hotel in Port Harcourt city. Watch and see if you can identify this big hotel that's located in the city of Port Harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBdmbUOtI2o

If I can't afford to pay for their service then I don't wanna know whether it's the tallest or shortest. I only care about the things my money can afford.
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Slynation(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
I was expecting to see a skyscraper....this one na bungalow naw
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Smartjob1(f): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
This is annoying...seriously!
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by nrexzy: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
ESSOHEngineers:

A VERY DEAD HOTEL

RUDE STAFF THAT BEHAVE LIKE TYPICAL CIVIL SERVANTS

DISMISSIVE RUDE FRONT OFFICE STAFF

MOULD INFESTED.

THEY CANT EVEN PROVIDE BASIC TOILETRIES. TODAY THEY KEEP ONLY SOAP AND BODY WASH TOMORROW SOAP AND ONLY SHAMPOO.

THEIR FURNITURE AND FURNISHING BROKEN

SPARE BEDDINGS MOULD INFESTED.

CENTRAL AC LEAKING WATER

HORRIBLE HOTEL. DEAD HOTEL. ENTIRE MANAGEMENT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED.

YET THESE GUYS CHARGE 60K PLUS PER NIGHT.

WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY.

I HAVE PHOTO EVIDENCE OF ALL OF THESE.

Bros calmdown e neva reach like dat naa....
U take am p ooo
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Badbishop15(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
Not bad!
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Sincinnati: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
Tareq1105:
You're stupid and Bleep your Presidency.

We're hostile bcoz we kicked against killings by fulanis.

You're mad with your Presidency.

We prefer to be alive to your Presidency.

So you’re scared of being giving the same treatment you gave others?

After bleating you go and rest.
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by JohnBullMySon: 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
NYCnextStop:
Everything in Nigeria is overhyped including Lagos.
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by revolt(m): 1:48am On Jul 14, 2021
Built by Michael okpara....
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by cooooooks(m): 2:20am On Jul 14, 2021
Is it Hotel Presidential?
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by sotomayor: 7:05am On Jul 14, 2021
richmond500:
hotel presidential is one of the best hotels in Nigeria
expensive crap
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by richmond500: 7:07am On Jul 14, 2021
sotomayor:
expensive crap
u don enter that hotel before? It has everything an hotel must have and more
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by doneback04: 7:10am On Jul 14, 2021
Presidential hostel
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by NYCnextStop(m): 7:46am On Jul 14, 2021
Abagworo:

Port Harcourt remains more livable and chaos free than Lagos till tomorrow.
More liveable with all the pollution from the air, water, soil going on there. More liveable with the high level of killings and insecurity in that city... more liveable and people keep migrating from that hyped city in numbers to Lagos everyday... SMH

Chaos free my ass with all the back to back curfews you are subjected to and made to live like chickens not forgetting all the hoodlums at mile 1 Park and eleme junction.. mtcheew. I wonder if that city was half as populated as Lagos what would have become of it

Okoto yarns as usual or you don't understand the meaning of liveable and chaos free

I hope you enjoy your pleasure park and useless accent in peace undecided
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by NYCnextStop(m): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2021
richmond500:
u don enter that hotel before? It has everything an hotel must have and more
Standard, hotel presidential is 3 star at best
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by richmond500: 8:04am On Jul 14, 2021
NYCnextStop:
Standard, hotel presidential is 3 star at best
that's because u never enter am before, it has presidential, Governor and royal suites.

I rembered back then when Obj and Odili were busy looting money, OBJ lodge in that hotel

Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by NYCnextStop(m): 8:10am On Jul 14, 2021
Spiff20:
who told you you're a Lagos boy?
Whatever man so long as I'm not identified with that dogshit city PH
Re: See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by NYCnextStop(m): 8:14am On Jul 14, 2021
richmond500:
that's because u never enter am before, it has presidential, Governor and royal suites.

I rembered back then when Obj and Odili were busy looting money, OBJ lodge in that hotel
You better provide a link that shows hotel presidential as 5 star or rest

To even think that you feel Nigeria as a whole at standard has a 5 star hotel is very laughable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. / Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City / Some Tips About Living In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.