Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

How Agency Banking Has Made Life Easy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Agency Banking Has Made Life Easy (195 Views)

Coach Victor: [life Changing] Our Honorable President Just Made Life Harder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Agency Banking Has Made Life Easy by Accelerexdigita(f): 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
It is no news that agency banking is quickly taking over the market as the numbers are rising daily. Agency banking allows financial institutions to use agents for carrying out small banking services such as loan applications, deposits, withdrawals, and bill payments.

Before the advent of agency banking, people always panic and were overwhelmed with the feeling of going to the bank to queue just because they want to withdraw. But that has reduced quite a lot due to our dedicated and committed agents and financial institutions.

Walking the streets of Lagos, these agents are not rare to find. Their banners are always giving them away. They are always ready to serve anytime.

A look into the agency banking industry shows agents and the customers are not the only ones benefitting from this wonderful initiative, but stores and supermarkets are likewise.

Imagine walking into a store and or a supermarket. After shopping, you give your card to the cashier or salesperson. Your pin is requested, you input your Card PIN, and you receive a debit alert. No stress experienced without cash.

For instance, I forgot to withdraw the day before. I had prepared to leave the house when I remembered that I do not have any money to go to work. I quickly stomped out of the house and heading toward the bank when I saw a large queue waiting to withdraw. I got discouraged immediately. Realizing the time was ticking against me, I hurriedly walked into a PoS kiosk. I greeted the lady I met in the booth and gave her my card. She asked for my pin. Before 2 minutes I got my money.

Imagine how long it would have taken if I got to queue. Agency life na the real deal abeg. I am sure I would have to gotten to work before some people’s turn���.

Even if stress is distributed free of charge, some will still not accept it. Can you imagine some people leaving their homes, walk to the bank to withdraw how much, for God’s sake? When you have an agent very close to your house?���. I don’t blame them. They are trying to be cautious.

This is the opportunity we at Accelerex Network Limited are offering. We not just offering our agents the opportunity to make money alone, but to help others experience convenience by giving them access to financial inclusion and other financial services.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Members Are Attacking My Instagram Page Because Of My Sit-at-home Opinion / How To Managing Instagram Timeline On The Web / 0MG! Another Popular Nollywood Actor Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.