Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) (58355 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) / Liberian Lady Almost Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by Tyranny: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lord in heaven! Our military soldiers are going crazy! What we gon' do?
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by MARKone(m): 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
illicit:

I see a Bible, can someone explain?

Lol, you go fear question. RIP to the dead.
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by SeeThisLoser: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Black people are the most wicked demons on this earth.
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by Narldon: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2021

Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
Dalil8:
No R.I.P from me

Nobody asked you for one, knuckle-headed redpiller.

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by SEGLIZ: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
it is well.
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by Johnsown1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
I pity those dating a force personnel and yakee people
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by Skymason20(m): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
This country self... I have since lost interest in this country shocked soso bad news and bad things dey happened. ..

Imagine today my brothers killed someone chicken and made pepe soup grin
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by Guestlander: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
Too many sick people in this country and when you have a very inefficient and ineffective crime prevention and policing, the result is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by maxjax(m): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
[s]
paulolee:
Chaaaa....someone de sent to skul
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by 4Play(m): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
It's strange how in the midst of all these daily tales of carnage committed by Nigerian men - Boko Haram, bandits, kidnappers, ritualists, etc. It's mainly when a woman commits a crime that analysis of gender comes to the fore with Nairalanders lining up to condemn women.

Stories like this are unfortunately a dime a dozen.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
Your mama and papa suffer send you go school to ready and acquire knowledge that you will use in shaping your life, you decided to enter express and follow soldier man.

Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by illicit(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
aylive02:
is it the bible that killed her or what kind of question is this?

What could she be doing with a Bible
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by amuwo1980: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
illicit:

All runs girls have bibles in their bags or at the head stand of their beds
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by illicit(m): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
Haymaykar:

It's only means she's a Christan you dummy

Oh I see

Pls what does the Bible do for christains
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
Skymason20:
This country self... I have since lost interest in this country shocked soso bad news and bad things dey happened. ..

Imagine today my brothers killed someone chicken and made pepe soup grin

I hope that person is not related to John Wick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by Edusouls(m): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
Guyman don spend tire, send recharge card tire, possibly rent and furnish apartment, only to find out the so called girl friend was also a cheerful giver, brother lost control out of anger and went berserk, Before you enter the very risky game of dating a Nigerian girl you have to prepare ur mind for the unknown, cos most of them are completely useless, full of surprises..

6 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by Haymaykar(m): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
illicit:

Oh I see

Pls what does the Bible do for christains

It will save your Lost Islamic Soul.. Come over to Jesus and he is willing and ready to save your dying soul..
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by ogomeh(m): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
What kind of quarrel will warrant me to hit a woman, talk more of using a weapon on her?

Fathers we need to do more in raising our sons right.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by illicit(m): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Haymaykar:

It will save your Lost Islamic Soul.. Come over to Jesus and he is willing and ready to save your dying soul..

It didn't save this girl

The other time, a girl was raped and killed in church

I am not a Muslim, I am a Christian
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
May her soul rest in Jehovah's peace-Amen
ladies please run from any abusive partner, it doesn't end well
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by KingTom(m): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
shogsman:

Your foolishness is reassuring
You are the fool here grin
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by Onucs(m): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
Wasted beauty embarassed

RIP
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by hofeshhomes: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sad embarassed
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by J2381: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
illicit:

Ah, in Christianity there is a concept applied to people who have the outward aspects of religion, yet it does not take root in their hearts.

You can own a bible, you can have it in your house, you can read it cover to cover, you can quote it extensively, but living by it.....that's difficult.

Lord knows i know it.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
illicit:

looks like she was killed in the night. The Bible there says that. She already read and prayed to her creator for guidance as she sleeps through the night. Not knowing that she won't see the next day. As the next knock on her door sealed her fate.
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by Dagger111(m): 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
The case should be investigated properly.

Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by illicit(m): 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Generalwoodz:
looks like she was killed in the night. The Bible there says that. She already read and prayed to her creator for guidance as she sleeps through the night. Not knowing that she won't see the next day. As the next knock on her door sealed her fate.

Oh too bad, seems like her creator ignored her at the time of need

And come to think of it, her creator even knows dangers coming but didn't warn her

If she hadn't prayed... It don't make any difference

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
illicit:

Not all books with a black cover is a bible.
Even if it is, what are you insinuating?

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
YungMillionaire:
If not for Northern Islam holding back Nigeria's development, we should be colonizing SouthAfrica at the moment.

Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
Franzinni:
E go shock you say nah cult related matter.

God why Did you create some men to be so dumb and weak?

She cheated then what? Why not just focus on your own share of the cake and let the street have the rest ... must you beat talk less of kill ...kill fa!

You think everyone has a reasoning like you?? Some men are too jealous and dangerous, I leave my girlfriend because I don't want to harm her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) / Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.