Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) (58364 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) / Liberian Lady Almost Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by Techguy96(m): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
illicit:

I see a Bible, can someone explain?

David gracious, the port Harcourt serial killer was always with a Bible.
That fact that there's a Bible there doesn't mean a crime cannot take place, after all a lot of atrocities was committed in the Bible.
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by nrexzy: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
donbenie:
Keep laughing..

The Corpse of another always seems like a log of wood to the bystander.. angry

Bros if na d other way round u go sound emotional like dis
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by nrexzy: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
Elock1:
omo person just die.. No be every thing suppose be joke

Have some respect

Respect isn't earned online ....
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by DriveByKiller: 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad.....I can bet my balls this is as a result of cheating perception.....according to the story

But the truth is a woman you haven't paid her bride price can fuckkk any other dickkk anyday anytime twice on a Tuesday
Igbo-inhaling mumu
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by Jman06(m): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
Many of them want it rough and hard. Some get killed in the process!
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by dragunov: 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
iamkheedah:
Michael Oghenenyoreme Jules wrote;

Breaking!

A 200 level student named Jennifer in the Faculty of Education, Niger Delta University was reportedly found dead in her apartment with multiple stab injuries and bullet wounds.
There was also signs of struggles as her thumb was almost cutoff as a result, her room was reportedly scattered and filled with bloodstains.

Many have expressed concern over why the neighbours did not hear of bullet gunshots causing the wounds.

Police confirmed that the bullets found were not local bullets. This corroborates the report of the deceased close friend who stated that the late 200 level student was dating a military man who sometimes used violence on her because of cheating perception.

Report also have it that the Police concluded that it was the military boyfriend that that perpetrated the act because the apartment was scattered like they wrestled.

The deceased was shot in the back and was laid to rest on the bed. Her door was also said to have been locked from outside.
Reports have it that the deceased must have been murdered up to three (3) days back as the body was already decomposing.
Our reporters have since been dispatched for more reports.

See more; https://www.facebook.com/103957231954751/posts/113443417672799/?app=fbl

She got mixed up with a psychopath. Pure and simple. I don't know about this present day recruited soldiers. Soldiers were known to to be extremely gentle, loving and kind to their loved ones. The ones they have today are certified serial killers.
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by folake4u(f): 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
So sad. Really really sad.
Nothing go make me marry or date soldiers, most of them these days are psychopaths parading themselves in uniform.
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by badboyTee(m): 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
is that not a bible am seeing grin
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by donbenie(m): 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
nrexzy:

Bros if na d other way round u go sound emotional like dis
Unlike you..
Am not a PSYCHOPATH... angry
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by nrexzy: 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
donbenie:
Unlike you..
Am not a PSYCHOPATH... angry

Lol... Na judge u be na....

Bros abeg carry ur wahala go oo.... U get ur own view i get my own so e no need align
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by donbenie(m): 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
nrexzy:

Lol... Na judge u be na....

Bros abeg carry ur wahala go oo.... U get ur own view i get my own so e no need align
A gross lack of empathy on the travails of another,is the hallmark of a PSYCHOPATH..
Judge yourself..
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by nnamdi19922: 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
If the guy was so jealous then he should hv married d girl nah, rather dan ben an agent of devil
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by Gunayo(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad.....I can bet my balls this is as a result of cheating perception.....according to the story

But the truth is a woman you haven't paid her bride price can fuckkk any other dickkk anyday anytime twice on a Tuesday
Why Tuesday of all days
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by Ghettologist(m): 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=illicit post=103668610]

It means Bleep Religion bro.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by Daveffectz: 12:25am On Jul 14, 2021
Bad news are just occupying front page steady
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by efryopong: 12:28am On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by West2019(m): 12:54am On Jul 14, 2021
illicit:

na only Bible you see did you see police man at the door
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by FreeConCiencE: 12:55am On Jul 14, 2021
Splendoor:
nah love cause all these nonsense...
at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design

Your phone number...
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 14, 2021
FreeConCiencE:

Your phone number...
here's my number Zero eight one, 060, nine nine , 6 nine seven
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by KingDash: 3:38am On Jul 14, 2021
iamkheedah:
Michael Oghenenyoreme Jules wrote;

Breaking!

A 200 level student named Jennifer in the Faculty of Education, Niger Delta University was reportedly found dead in her apartment with multiple stab injuries and bullet wounds.
There was also signs of struggles as her thumb was almost cutoff as a result, her room was reportedly scattered and filled with bloodstains.

Many have expressed concern over why the neighbours did not hear of bullet gunshots causing the wounds.

Police confirmed that the bullets found were not local bullets. This corroborates the report of the deceased close friend who stated that the late 200 level student was dating a military man who sometimes used violence on her because of cheating perception.

Report also have it that the Police concluded that it was the military boyfriend that that perpetrated the act because the apartment was scattered like they wrestled.

The deceased was shot in the back and was laid to rest on the bed. Her door was also said to have been locked from outside.
Reports have it that the deceased must have been murdered up to three (3) days back as the body was already decomposing.
Our reporters have since been dispatched for more reports.

See more; https://www.facebook.com/103957231954751/posts/113443417672799/?app=fbl
all this young muhfuckers, you're parents will send you to school una go dey do love.. now see her life .
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by ORIAYO70(m): 4:03am On Jul 14, 2021
Lifeisgoody:
Killings everyday.
FG should look into this ASAP

Seems people no longer care about the law. It's disheartening AHHHH

Which FG
Probably u mean Gf
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by phemmyfour: 4:45am On Jul 14, 2021
illicit:

That's are room, close to her bed. Where do you want the Bible to be
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by nrexzy: 5:16am On Jul 14, 2021
donbenie:
A gross lack of empathy on the travails of another,is the hallmark of a PSYCHOPATH..
Judge yourself..

Bros oya ur empathy or say ubtype RIP go wake her na ba.....

Dey decieve urself oo...

U just b baby narcissist
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by illicit(m): 5:35am On Jul 14, 2021
phemmyfour:
That's are room, close to her bed. Where do you want the Bible to be

Yeah I know but what does it do for her
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by Safemoon: 6:33am On Jul 14, 2021
We need to chase them back to the barracks never to come out again they are murderous and on the loose.

it's only in Nigeria soldiers kill it's citizens . well it's a zoo what do I know.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by Smartikc(m): 6:41am On Jul 14, 2021
Na wa oo this guy really get mind oo, work of the devil,no fear of god at all embarassed
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by ekevwe(m): 6:46am On Jul 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Well said. Singles don't cheat. They are adventurers searching for compatibility...
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by donbenie(m): 7:36am On Jul 14, 2021
nrexzy:

Bros oya ur empathy or say ubtype RIP go wake her na ba.....

Dey decieve urself oo...

U just b baby narcissist
You are a PSYCHOPATH..

And if you think that having empathy is being a baby narcissist..

Then you are a DELUSIONAL PSYCHOPATH..
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by nrexzy: 7:37am On Jul 14, 2021
donbenie:
You are a PSYCHOPATH..

If you think that having empathy is being a baby narcissist..

Then you are a DELUSIONAL PSYCHOPATH.. angry

Oga na morning be dis....
Good morning & ThankGod for life.
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by whippersnapper(m): 8:05am On Jul 14, 2021
Dalil8:
No R.I.P from me

cool
why na. respect the deceased
Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by olibeans: 8:22am On Jul 14, 2021
Your papa & mama send you go school, you go start to dey date soldier. An animal. Well, it's well.. RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos / Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her / Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.