Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice (13963 Views)

Court Of Appeal: Victory For Emeka Martins Chinedu! / Breaking News:hon. Emeka Martins Chinedu Drowns Hon. Nnanna Igbokwe Once Again. / Hon. Emeka Martins Chinedu Commenced Distribution Of Foods Items To His Const. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by hardbody: 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
englishmart:
Jungle justice is the best justice

Until it is meted out to you or yours

1 Like

Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by Phred1717: 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
The youths are the future of tis fucking country... Hope tis ones are not included with Yahya bello
Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by BigRocky: 12:27am On Jul 15, 2021
A good bill it was, unfortunately it misinterpreted.

Kudos to the lawmaker..

The bill
should be re-drafted and be re submitted.
Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by Poleski: 12:52am On Jul 15, 2021
I don't understand how a common sense Bill created to end barbaric "jungle justice" is a bad thing?!

Is anyone still in doubt that this country is a zoo?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by Theunbothered: 1:08am On Jul 15, 2021
longetivity:
Nigerians did not even go through the bill, they just started bashing the man

Did you go through the bill. undecided

The man wanted to make public gatherings illegal regardless of the intention of the gathering if a violent individual is near the group.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by Theunbothered: 1:08am On Jul 15, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
Wether he withdrawls it or not
Is not my concern

All I know is that jungle justice is bad
Thoes who made the laws aren't dumb
The law is for justice to prevail and not for revenge,
Jungle justice sucks, shouldn't be practiced in sane climax,
The aluu 4 boys is a typical example of how jungle justice can be

Murder is already illegal sir
Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by Theunbothered: 1:09am On Jul 15, 2021
authority2006:

A good bill like this was withdrawn. What are you actually proud of in this development? That jungle justice is okay and that we should continue witnessing it?

I can bet my you have no idea what the bill says or it's implications.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by Theunbothered: 1:10am On Jul 15, 2021
BigRocky:
A good bill it was, unfortunately it misinterpreted.

Kudos to the lawmaker..

The bill
should be re-drafted and be re submitted.

The bill is rubbish, the definitions are too broad and open to interpretation.

If I host a house party my neighbour can get me arrested because he was "afraid" based on what the bill says.

Anyone who supports it is opening the door wide open for dictatorship.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by ken6488(m): 1:10am On Jul 15, 2021
To be most people deserve it

You will not allowed a killer with human head walk free

Later bail in police station

Nope
Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by udemzyudex(m): 2:00am On Jul 15, 2021
Whoever is against this bill is evil.
Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by livinbygrace: 2:09am On Jul 15, 2021
Wonders shall never end,This Emeka Was into yahoo many years ago .He grew up in Lagos and got married to a Yoruba woman.His nickname is Emeka oil and gives out Aza for boys.Same person is sponsoring this evil bill to silence the poor masses.Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by Staphylococcus: 3:27am On Jul 15, 2021
I knew nothing good could come out of him. Ranting upandan the other day like he got balls
Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by Nezzjnr: 3:31am On Jul 15, 2021
authority2006:

A good bill like this was withdrawn. What are you actually proud of in this development? That jungle justice is okay and that we should continue witnessing it?
You have never been robbed before
Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by AuroraB(f): 4:28am On Jul 15, 2021
AsabaPropertyAg:
https://www.facebook.com/110606240403717/posts/383626033101735/
The dragging on Mbaise group on Facebook no be small something ooo...he for no withdraw am make we see undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by Luckysbab: 5:16am On Jul 15, 2021
ken6488:
To be most people deserve it

You will not allowed a murderal with human head walk free

Later bail in police station

Nope

Including a murderal of English Language

1 Like

Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by olamirewaju6190: 5:36am On Jul 15, 2021
KingTom:

If your family member was a victim of a victim of jungle justice then you'd understand why most people resort to Jungle justice. The people who saw their fathers and brothers killed by thieves will find those thieves again on the streets and will clap for them grin
whats the diffrence between you and the cows in the north that is screaming for sharia law! Do you know how many innocent people that have died from jungle justice just because of misinformation?! Especially the story of the 3 PH students!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by Kccheechy(m): 5:41am On Jul 15, 2021
So many people here either didn't read the bill, or they read it but could not understand the contents of the bill...may God give us wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by luvsalamat1991(m): 5:51am On Jul 15, 2021
authority2006:

we the masses we are not ready to change the narrative of the way the leader are leading us.a good motion like this people are going against it.those that are voted for and for once they have never move a motion is unfair to called them rubberstamp with what happened to this man,and mind us it hardly is family is in nigeria that the jungle justice we affect.if am the man i will not move any motion in the house again until they regret what they did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by Penguin2: 5:52am On Jul 15, 2021
authority2006:

That there was public outcry over the bill, whether rightly or wrongly, and the sponsor of the bill listened to the voice of the people and withdrew it.

That is something aboki will never do.
Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by Penguin2: 5:53am On Jul 15, 2021
Luckysbab:

Including a murderal of English Language

Hahahahaha
Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by Bighomie20: 6:10am On Jul 15, 2021
englishmart:
Jungle justice is the best justice
why are u so daft?
Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by englishmart(m): 6:11am On Jul 15, 2021
Bighomie20:
why are u so daft?
Because that's my choice of being

#bantilosha

1 Like

Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by KingTom(m): 6:24am On Jul 15, 2021
olamirewaju6190:
whats the diffrence between you and the cows in the north that is screaming for sharia law! Do you know how many innocent people that have died from jungle justice just because of misinformation?! Especially the story of the 3 PH students!
My dear chief, I'm in no way calling for jungle justice I'm just telling you that I can understand the frustration of the people who carry out this jungle justice. If we had an effective law enforcement system then there will be no need, Usifo Ataga's family members are trying to Bury their son whilst his killer is busy granting interviews, the boko boys who have been 'rehabilitated' and released back to the same communities they wreaked havoc will smile and laugh with the people who had hitherto been maimed and killed by them grin and stop calling Northerners Cows please angry
Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by Doyou2019: 6:37am On Jul 15, 2021
owunabastard:
But the bill is very good if for against jungle justice. Killing people just like that by shouting OLE OLE is barbaric and uncivilized

So are extra-judicial killings by the Army and Police.
Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by olamirewaju6190: 7:11am On Jul 15, 2021
KingTom:

My dear chief, I'm in no way calling for jungle justice I'm just telling you that I can understand the frustration of the people who carry out this jungle justice. If we had an effective law enforcement system then there will be no need, Usifo Ataga's family members are trying to Bury their son whilst his killer is busy granting interviews, the boko boys who have been 'rehabilitated' and released back to the same communities they wreaked havoc will smile and laugh with the people who had hitherto been maimed and killed by them grin and stop calling Northerners Cows please angry
no matter how the frustration should be, jungle justice should never be the way to ease it! Like can you burn somebody alive and sleep well at night? Make it make sense
Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by olamirewaju6190: 7:12am On Jul 15, 2021
Doyou2019:

So are extra-judicial killings by the Army and Police.
two bad does not make a ryt! The two needs to be addressed!
Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by JuanDeDios: 7:36am On Jul 15, 2021
taiwolomo1:
The bill wasn't against jungle justice...It was against protesters jare! He's just trying to be a victim!!! Politicians ehn sad
Don't mind them. They're now spinning the narrative
Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by StreetPreacher: 7:56am On Jul 15, 2021
When the people who are supposed to make the law are now scared of making the law. Just imagine that the individuals who made laws against theft, murder, drugs and lots more other crimes had to withdraw it for fear of the people
Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by KingTom(m): 8:19am On Jul 15, 2021
olamirewaju6190:
no matter how the frustration should be, jungle justice should never be the way to ease it! Like can you burn somebody alive and sleep well at night? Make it make sense
Oh you will sleep very well after like the 5th victim, soon the faces become hard to remember grin sometimes you fit even burn who dem don use beating arrange hin face grin
Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by authority2006(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2021
Nezzjnr:

You have never been robbed before

Is that enough to support jungle justice? Do you understand what they meant by jungle justice at all? It means that you would be judged and found guilty (mostly killed, maimed or humiliated) once someone accused you of committing a crime without anyone listening to you whether you did it or not.
I'm sure you still remember Aluu 4?

Besides, many people have been killed because of petty crimes, is that worth it?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Martins Chinedu Withdraws The Bill Against Jungle Justice by authority2006(m): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2021
Theunbothered:

I can bet my you have no idea what the bill says or it's implications.

Pray tell us. Sebi na una have idea what the bill says.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA / Mass Killing In Yobe State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.