Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos (88830 Views)

Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Meedon: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
MGTOW
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
Only few people survive toxic relationships or marriages. The best help you can render to yourself is quitting at early stage.

Ire ooo!

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by ednut1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
People like this should be used for organ donation and killed after

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by GeneralPula: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ever since Chindima matter came up, I’ve lost sympathy for anything female gender..

I have no sympathy to give..

Person wey marry must fvck..

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by ZorGBUooeh: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
Chai
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Franzinni: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
Oga now climb the dead body ...because we must bury you together !!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by delzbaba(m): 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
And the idiot just buried his father i think, shame.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by KennethEnyi(m): 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
No matter how strong a woman is she can never be as strong as a man
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Onucs(m): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
See wetin konji cause for country man

Na Desmond Elliot I blame
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by ChiefSosa(m): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How can you be married to a man whose only chance at fun is wrestling with his wife's kpekus.

Christian and muslim religions are against keeping your kpekus from your husband.

She is definitely going to hell as regards bible and koran standards.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by oneble: 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Oponu
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by HellAnus: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Afonja and sex

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by BRATISLAVA: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
pocohantas:
Smh
I am very sure he has been beating her at every opportunity, till he finally killed her.
He looks like every male on the forum who declares in the voice of an alpha lion that, "my wife dares not deny me sex after I've paid for her otherwise I will go out and have sex with prostitutes and all the other women on Earth".

This is what they are capable of at the end of their polygamous male rants.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Hushmoni: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Don't blame only the man, what of the woman that refused to calm the preek down. Why you go refuse your husband woman??
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by fifaplayer9: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
What Konji can cause..

Looking for a side income
As a student and low income earners via Afillated marketing

COME LET ME SHOW YOU A SITE THAT PAYS 10K-15K EVERY 2WEEKS WITH or WITHOUT REFERRALS
DM ME ON WHATSAP
Please don't come to my DM to call me a scammer after making me waste my time explaining details to you.

If you don't know how affliated marketing works please google before inboxing me because I am nothing like a scammer

Check my signature to get into the whatsap group..
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Joromi1: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
The man is old and poor and all he cares about is his erection?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
Bluesea1and2:
What's the point of beating her when there are women out there. Sex is cheaper out there than before

If he had cheated now, the same wife will call him all manner of unprintable names. Abeg leave women and their matter.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Globalhustler(m): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
Eweee
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by marwanafrica: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=MrsNwaAmaikpe post=103673440] shocked

How can you be married to a man whose only chance at fun is wrestling with his wife's kpekus.

Christian and muslim religions are against keeping your kpekus from your husband.

She is definitely going to hell as regards bible and koran
Denying him kpekus?
Does that justify him to kill her?
You are not making sense please

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Goldenheart(m): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by hofeshhomes: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
Not again! embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by sisisioge: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
That's usually what ends it....women run! Run for your lives when you notice your husbands have taken to hitting you! See the horsband sef! No be hottie hottie or Richmond! What the heck was the motivation! Iranu banza!

If your excuse is "the children", chances are they will become orphans if you dont help them keep their parents apart now! Wife dead, husband in prison....who will raise them? See suffer o!

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by adontcare(f): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Na wow o.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Summary ;

He gets drunk often,
When he does ,he beats her,
There has been domestic violence in the marriage.

A voilent man is a monster,but a drunk + violent man is a destiny killer.

He will change ,he will change na so madam take bear enter grave. SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by zolajpower: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lazy benin man . It can only be them grin
Lazy around , Drink and sex

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by izubext007: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
Toto things
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Originalsly: 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hmmm..... she should've let him.... knowing he was drunk.... he couldn't stand to the occasion... let alone enter where he wanted to. That itself would be a big blow to whatever ego he had left. Two lives over... children if any left to suffer in the sufferation.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
cassidy1996:
Masturbating would have saved his wife's life and him a free man
but they say its bad. i turn lots of sex offers because of masturbation

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Babastrong(m): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
Maximum load~yield point~elastic limit~breaking point. Frustration at breaking point!
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by poweredcom(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
Anger everywhere in naija
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Zchi1052(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
Marry human being una say no
Say na animal una want.
She saw it coming but she still put head

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Young Boy Dressed Up As DPO By Hoodlums In Imo State (Video) / How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.