Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos (88827 Views)

Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Coldie(m): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
How women dae take meet this kind of useless men self

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by richardo20: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
Y u no look for chidinma,as your wife no gree give u pussy.. dis life no balance, différent story everywhere
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by mariahAngel(f): 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Originalsly:
Hmmm..... she should've let him.... knowing he was drunk.... he couldn't stand to the occasion... let alone enter where he wanted to. That itself would be a big blow to whatever ego he had left. Two lives over... children if any left to suffer in the sufferation.

Let him what? If I may ask...
Does how she felt at that moment not matter at all?
Is that how marriage works? “Do it whether you feel like it or not?” Scary!
Imagine having to give in to sex to a drunk super smelly man just because he’s your “husband” and has “every right”...

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by alezzy13: 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
All of you are saying she should have left the marriage early when the beating started, but the question I keep asking is that HOW DID THEY END UP TOGETHER IN THE FIRST PLACE??

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by alezzy13: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
If not mistaken, the man should be in his late 60s. How he take dey manage erektion sef??

And see as the poor woman don dry. Obviously years of neglect and suffering. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Originalsly: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
wany:

You would have also calm him down by offering your younger sis undecided

A drunk man is most likely unable to perform. If I offered my younger sister or you offered your mother it will not make a difference. If she had allowed him to embarrass himself with his impotence she would've been alive. I'm not at all supporting his actions.... wayyy too many men see violence as the only way to resolve disagreements with their female partners... the bigger the disagreement the more intense the violence and when fueled with alcohol ... it becomes extreme.... as is this case. We need to learn to avoid or handle these situations.... that's all my comment was about.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Ady84: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
Onye kai kai
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by pooozeee(m): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2021

Don't ever disallow your husband sex, it is forbidden and not right

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by wonderr(m): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
mansakhalifa:
You mean this skinny dude did that
Un-f*cking-believable. angry
what is skinny here
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by sonofElElyon: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How can you be married to a man whose only chance at fun is wrestling with his wife's kpekus.

Christian and muslim religions are against keeping your kpekus from your husband.

She is definitely going to hell as regards bible and koran standards.

You speak ignorantly about the christian religion.. that portion of the Bible was directed at true christians.. go read it. OBEDIENT Believers and followers of Christ.. the husband is commanded in the Bible to love his wife.. no man who truly loves his wife would beat her up.. also, for your information there's a part of the Bible that speaks of abstaining from sex during fasting with your partner's consent.. by logical extension, frequency of sexual intercourse should also be mutually agreed upon. The Bible never said you should make your wife your sex slave !

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by wonderr(m): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
this is madness pro max
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Originalsly: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

Let him what? If I may ask...
Does how she felt at that moment not matter at all?
Is that how marriage works? “Do it whether you feel like it or not?” Scary!
Imagine having to give in to sex to a drunk super smelly man just because he’s your “husband” and has “every right”...

There are always problems in marriage.... some grow roots even before marriage. Did how she feel ever matter to him?... at other moments?... even before marriage? Many women are abused before marriage.... go ahead and marry with the hope the man will change... when more often than not the abuse increases ... and she remains... as in this case. The man became a beast ... why would you expect the beast to consider her feelings? We can say all the right things... how things are supposed to be... that's in the virtual world... but we live in the real world and must adapt to survive.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by kramer: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
Joromi1:
The man is old and poor and all he cares about is his erection?

As a wise man once said, "Body no be firewood" - Julius Ceasar 45 BC
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by TheMostComplex1: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
He has been beating her yet she stayed till he killed her

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Fashionista01(f): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
kaptaneSaka:
Some men need to be checked psychologically before they get married. Why kill who you claimed you love.
E loov

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Dpaulie(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
Without reading this... only poor guys do this.. am I right

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by bigtt76(f): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
On top t0t0 this one kill persin? shocked Man wey nor look like e fit last 1 minute sef angry

UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

A man has been arrested for allegedly beating his wife to death over her refusal to have sex with him, Reports.

The niece of the dead woman narrated the incident to On Facebook, while calling for justice for her mother's twin sister.

According to the niece, the suspect waa in the habit of beating his wife. On June 27, the woman, Mrs Ugieki Asemota returned home from a wedding to find her husband drunk, so she had a bath and locked herself in a room to avoid getting beaten which is allegedly her husband's habit when he's drunk.

However, late at night, the husband is said to have banged on her door, demanding sex but she told him to go to his room and leave her alone, Learnt.

When he wouldn't leave and she could sense him becoming violent, afraid of what would happen if he eventually enters the room, the wife is said to have jumped out of her room through a window.

However, the husband allegedly went after her and attacked her, hitting her with wood and a block until she bled and fainted.

She was rushed to the hospital but died last week, Reports.

The husband has been arrested.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by West2019(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
Old fool.i beg the chief judge should sentence him to kirikiri maximum prison Whit hard labour for 49 years imprisonment .
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Fashionista01(f): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ppl prefer to learn through the hard way. The sign has been on the wall for long and she ignored it.

Toxic relationship is a no go area. The earlier u quit the better for u.

May her soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by AfonjaConehead: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
That poor woman must have suffered
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Paulianfa(m): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
His wife is gone and eye clear am... Nonsensicality
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by CALCULUS16: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Human sex organ is a powerful master living under each of us. Most times it controls the brain and fight against the will, morality and senses of its slave. With a little thought and imagination of sex, it get awakens from sleep-whipping its slave with lust. Many great men has been put 6ft down the earth by it, many great women got screwed by it and got screwed to death, even ordinary men! many people cannot live without it. Many are lost into masturbation by it, getting pleasure from other unnatural source. Should man live for pleasure? We are human, we are a programmed being, we always dance to the tune of pleasure. He who is with moderate libido should thank his maker. Enhancing libido with drugs strengthen ur master the more. At the sight of puna, strong men become weak, even the spiritual among men. If as a married man or woman, you are demanding sex forcefully from your spouse, u and goat are of the same specie. Most spouses, when it comes to sex, they become like a cock chasing the hen for mating.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by seyz91(m): 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
Abioo
Bluesea1and2:
What's the point of beating her when there are women out there. Sex is cheaper out there than before
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
wonderr:
what is skinny here

Forget it.

That dude's gonna fit perfectly inside my pocket. He sure needs some food.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Babalola0920: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
Its permissible to marry more than 1 wife you can pound HER yesterday she do the chores including the children and still come back and pound today it wouldn't work
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by INNOUGBEDA(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
Heartless husband...killing your wife because of sex, haaa well done ooo
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Slynation(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
See wetin preeq dey cause....!!
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by richardwarner(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
but why on earth will a married woman refuse her husband sex?....tho i hv an uncle whose wife will only condescend to hv sex wit him if only he gift her a cértain amount of money...
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by emmnprince(m): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How can you be married to a man whose only chance at fun is wrestling with his wife's kpekus.

Christian and muslim religions are against keeping your kpekus from your husband.

She is definitely going to hell as regards bible and koran standards.

See as you open your mouth waaaaaw for there con comment as if you know her religious affiliation.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by RichAbujaGuy: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
If she wasn't sleeping with her husband then who was she sleeping with? Wives have sexual needs too. Married but sleeping in separate rooms sha? Come home from wedding and immediately bathes? She didn't know how to calm down her sex starved rooster with a good bleep suck if she didn't feel like bleeping?
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by ezewealth(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
What Konji can cause..

Looking for a side income
As a student and low income earners via Afillated marketing

COME LET ME SHOW YOU A SITE THAT PAYS 10K-15K EVERY 2WEEKS WITH or WITHOUT REFERRALS
DM ME ON WHATSAP
Please don't come to my DM to call me a scammer after making me waste my time explaining details to you.

If you don't know how affliated marketing works please google before inboxing me because I am nothing like a scammer

Check my signature to get into the whatsap group..
Is it for free?
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos by Jman06(m): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
I heard that that's the kind of men ladies desire. "Hard men" who'll be beating them during and after sezx.

According to ubunja and corroborated by some nairaland ladies. One was busy the other day saying that she can't marry a guy who doesn't smoke weed.

Yet when they get killed like this woman they want me to pity them.

RIP to the dead sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) / How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich / Young Boy Dressed Up As DPO By Hoodlums In Imo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.