Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria (19315 Views)

Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' / 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by etokhana: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Self-styled entertainer and activist, Charles Oputa aka Charly Boy has said he does not believe in one Nigeria.

In an exclusive chat with the 70-year-old Area Father, he said his submission is as a result of the current happenings in the country, which have continued to reoccur over the last four decades.

“No, I don’t (believe in one Nigeria) because we are in bed with strange fellows who don’t understand us and we don’t understand them,” Charly Boy said.

The singer, who is working on the release of a new EP, said he has no regrets about the life he has lived.

“No, I will do it over and over again. I love my life. I love how I have unfolded over the years,” he said.

https://thenationonlineng.net/charly-boy-i-do-not-believe-in-one-nigeria/

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by AntiBeEmCe(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
No sensible person does.

Only those benefiting from the union are clamouring for one nigeria.

316 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Kyase(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
Who ask this one
Mitcheeew

When you dey sing
Naija biko oooo
You no believe in one Nigeria abi

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by flamingREED(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
Celebrities should know they have rights to hold and air their opinions. This comment he just made can help redeem some blind fellow who has long been on the point of believing.

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by longetivity(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
One abokis and Fulani wants to die in Nigeria

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by velocity25(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
No sensible person does especially the Wise men from the East.

170 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by gawu1: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
Your father worked for one Nigeria till his death. He worked and earned promotion to the most senior rank as one of the judges of the country's apex court. We are all living witnesses how he tried all he could do to raise you a responsible human being but you failed him.
You have grown to old age together with your irresponsible life. If you had heeded to your father advice you would have been counting achievement how you tried to help fix the country's problems you said have lingered on for decades.
You are an example, a reference of a failed generation history of this nation shall not be kind with in the near future.

22 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by dynicks(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Malami/lai Mohammed tuned in to his terror mode on hearing this right now.....

Don't let me remember you!!

Meanwhile no sensible person does!!...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
shocked

Charlyboy is right on this one. One Nigeria is a term that suits the political elites and their massive northern almajiri parasites who wont survive once the free money stops coming from the Niger Delta oil sales.

But Charley boy is a failure in parenthood.

His daughter is busy licking the kpekus of his fellow woman under the guise of LGBT and he is acting helpless and resigned to his fate.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
One Nigerian is scam, we all believe in it but in reality it's obvious the different tribes in this country really want to separate.. it's seems the Lord luggard made a mistake of amalgating us I don't know

14 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Oweku: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Me self don't...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Risingblue008(m): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Me too
By Dt doesn't makes us friends ooo
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by SeeThisLoser: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Vulcanheph(m): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
No one in his right senses will believe in one Nigeria.

17 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by iceberylin(m): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nigerians don't either. It was forced on us. This isn't a Nation. A man should love his country more than himself only then can he develope his country. Here we hate Nigeria even the name is a disgrace.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
His Mumu done do money has finished.

He is scheming for more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by gungab(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
Huuh

Check my siggy
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by MadamVanessa(f): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
No sensible person should believe in one Nigeria. Nigeria is a scam, big fraud.

9 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by BiafIntel: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
Scales has finally fallen off the useful idiot's eyes.
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by fourboys: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
God bless u more sir grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by tutudesz: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
undecided
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
I don't believe too

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Evaromantik(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
Even Buhari self doesn't believe in that shiitt "One Nigeria".

He only believes in the sweetness of oyel money.

16 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by ArewaNightmare: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
grin
Area Fada eyes Don clear after Buhari has proved to him what it takes to be a Failure

He's now regretting campaigning for BUHARI

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by weblord1900: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
tongue
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by chaloskyx: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
If i may ask you what have you earned all through your life time with one Nigeria?
gawu1:
Your father worked for one Nigeria till his death. He worked and earned promotion to the most senior rank as one of the judges of the country's apex court. We are all living witnesses how he tried all he could do to raise you a responsible human being but you failed him.
You have grown to old age together with your irresponsible life. If you had heeded to your father advice you would have been counting achievement how you tried to help fix the country's problems you said have lingered on for decades.
You are an example, a reference of a failed generation history of this nation shall not be kind with in the near future.

44 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Akpuobi1: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
Good morning Sir Charly Man

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Nuelito: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
The truth cannot be farfetched from his speech

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by EraseTheDot: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
-erase the dot
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Nackzy: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
Godforbid one Nigeria

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Northern Governors Insist On Supporting A Southern Candidate / Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State / Masquerade Urges Nigerians To Get Their Voters' Card Ahead Of 2019 Election. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.