Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria (19316 Views)

Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' / 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by uzochinedu: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
chaloskyx:
If i may ask you what have you earned all through your life time with one Nigeria?

Very valid question
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
gawu1:
Your father worked for one Nigeria till his death. He worked and earned promotion to the most senior rank as one of the judges of the country's apex court. We are all living witnesses how he tried all he could do to raise you a responsible human being but you failed him.
You have grown to old age together with your irresponsible life. If you had heeded to your father advice you would have been counting achievement how you tried to help fix the country's problems you said have lingered on for decades.
You are an example, a reference of a failed generation history of this nation shall not be kind with in the near future.

You've been responsible all through your life abi? What's ur net worth? Every sane man needs to choose his/her paths. His path has favoured him greatly, and he said he has no regrets.
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by oguns222: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
velocity25:
none of them can influence anybody in The East, unlike one I know that sold entire west region for his 2023 ambition. spit

Lolz. Are you sure about that?

Umahi is currently hobnobbing with one Nigeria crooners.
They are already working towards including Lauretta onichie in INEC to make Rigging perfect.

You better think twice before you comment
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Charlyboy is right on this one. One Nigeria is a term that suits the political elites and their massive northern almajiri parasites who wont survive once the free money stops coming from the Niger Delta oil sales.

But Charley boy is a failure in parenthood.

His daughter is busy licking the kpekus of his fellow woman under the guise of LGBT and he is acting helpless and resigned to his fate.

What is going to be, is going to be! Doyin Okupe raised his son the best way, his son is a gay.
Charlyman tried his best.
A pastor in our prince resigned some years ago because his son is an armed robber (not a thief, but armed robber).
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Charly boy my good neighbor. I like your talk. If we the present generation how fragile our existence as a fake one country is, we would begin to look for how build an independent mind.

We are not one Nigeria.
We are not one Nigeria.
We are not one Nigeria.
We are not one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by velocity25(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
oguns222:

Lolz. Are you sure about that?

Umahi is currently hobnobbing with one Nigeria crooners.
They are already working towards including Lauretta onichie in INEC to make Rigging perfect.

You better think twice before you comment
bro go and read how Mr Lifeless campaigned with Igbo running-mates but we all rejected him and his cohorts, because we can't follow blindly.this mess we are in Nigeria is caused by blind sophisticated morons.
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by oguns222: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
velocity25:
bro go and read how Mr Lifeless campaigned with Igbo running-mates but we all rejected him and his cohorts, because we can't follow blindly.this mess we are in Nigeria is caused by blind sophisticated morons.

Lolz.

How many Igbo politicians are now in APC?

You are the real morron here
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by BouquiLake: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
See mum.... How many years does he have left after you've enjoyed the good part of one Nigeria.

quote author=etokhana post=103670633]

https://thenationonlineng.net/charly-boy-i-do-not-believe-in-one-nigeria/[/quote]
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
So this man is older than Tinubu grin
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by harmony75: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
At this juncture nobody is deceiving themselves again let Biafrans go and Oduduwas go ❤ leave NIGERIA for buhari and his herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
harmony75:
At this juncture nobody is deceiving themselves again let Biafrans go and Oduduwas go ❤ leave NIGERIA for buhari and his herdsmen
Selfish Hypocrite, what do you have? Useless Failure, return every single dollar from the Niger Delta used to develop the South West & East of Nigeria & Let The Federal Government reclaim Lagos State it’s property, then you can leave back to the hills of Ife or Aro-Chukwu. Mumu.
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
So this man is older than Tinubu grin
Is Tinubu older or younger than your father, what is the big deal? Let them both thank Jehovah for long life.
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by maxzzo1(m): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=gawu1 post=103673089]Your father worked for one Nigeria till his death. He worked and earned promotion to the most senior rank as one of the judges of the country's apex court. We are all living witnesses how he tried all he could do to raise you a responsible human being but you failed him.
You have grown to old age together with your irresponsible life. If you had heeded to your father advice you would have been counting achievement how you tried to help fix the country's problems you said have lingered on for decades.
You are an example, a reference of a failed generation history of this nation shall not be kind with in the near future. [/quote
Mugu so him no fit get him own opinion...
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Mortiple(m): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
gawu1:
Your father worked for one Nigeria till his death. He worked and earned promotion to the most senior rank as one of the judges of the country's apex court. We are all living witnesses how he tried all he could do to raise you a responsible human being but you failed him.
You are an example, a reference of a failed generation history of this nation shall not be kind with in the near future.
I do not pity your MISERABLE life. Rather, I am much more disgusted by the nincompoops who liked this nonsense you posted.

All of una dey mad!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by SkyFi: 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Tribalism123(m): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
70yrs old man.
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by arma: 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
70-year old man!!!
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by seangy4konji: 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
before nko
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by EMMY76: 12:07am On Jul 14, 2021
gawu1:

His father would have regretted serving nigeria with all his heart if he was to be alive to witness all that is currently going on in nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Pickieox(m): 12:30am On Jul 14, 2021
gawu1:

Are you living the life your parents want or you are living the life you want? Answer that question yourself. Well-done ooo, set awon Organizer of People's Lives. Leave Charly Boy alone, let him be happy with his life. It is his decision; happiness is free. You be real mumu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by deji17: 12:44am On Jul 14, 2021
etokhana:

https://thenationonlineng.net/charly-boy-i-do-not-believe-in-one-nigeria/
Says somebody that has never paid a single kobo in tax all his life. Irresponsible rogues.
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by KILLTHECOWS(f): 2:39am On Jul 14, 2021
Kyase:
Who ask this one
Mitcheeew

When you dey sing
Naija biko oooo
You no believe in one Nigeria abi

have they release you?
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by macof(m): 2:41am On Jul 14, 2021
gawu1:

Keep yourself shut malo man from the North. Are you better than Charly boy
This man has given a lot to Nigeria but at a time you just come to the realisation that some things can never ever work
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by KILLTHECOWS(f): 2:42am On Jul 14, 2021
Going through people comments,you will realize Nigeria have no future.
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Timmi: 5:13am On Jul 14, 2021
etokhana:

https://thenationonlineng.net/charly-boy-i-do-not-believe-in-one-nigeria/

That’s one clown’s opinion, and doesn’t worth a kobo
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by yahmohy27: 6:42am On Jul 14, 2021
Kyase:
Who ask this one
Mitcheeew

When you dey sing
Naija biko oooo
You no believe in one Nigeria abi

He is an attention grabber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Fejoku: 7:22am On Jul 14, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Selfish Hypocrite, what do you have? Useless Failure, return every single dollar from the Niger Delta used to develop the South West & East of Nigeria & Let The Federal Government reclaim Lagos State it’s property, then you can leave back to the hills of Ife or Aro-Chukwu. Mumu.
See one useless sahelian terrorist talking about returning NigerDelta dollar as though he's from the region. Don't worry, all the evil you fulanis have done against other tribes will be visited back on you. The time is fast approaching.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by King44(m): 7:50am On Jul 14, 2021
Today one Nigeria tomorrow there is nothing like one Nigeria

In this present Nigeria one Nigeria is a scam and slavery

But it's coming from Charley boy never a scam, a two faced thief, a sell out, a political business man
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by chiedozie198100: 8:08am On Jul 14, 2021
gawu1:

The irony of your useless statement is that even his father confessed that sometimes he preferred introducing himself as Charly boy's father, rather than justice oputa.
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by Champneys: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2021
Charley Boy, no be only you.

Me sef no believe, anyone who believes is deluded.
Re: Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria by 2elliot: 8:24am On Jul 14, 2021
gawu1:
What is legal is not always right, you know. Slavery was legal at a point and people died protecting those slave laws. Supporting one Nigeria may be patriotic to you, likewise the Nazis, north Korea and all others. But it does really mean it is the right thing to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness / Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others / Governor Fayemi Visits Ureje Collapsed Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.