Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) (4865 Views)

Man Rapes, Kills Brother’s Wife In Zamfara / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) / Man Attacks Pastor With Plank After His Wife Reported Him For Cheating. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by MrCover: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Continue here https://www.nairaland.com/6648997/jennifer-ugadu-murdered-soldier-boyfriend

A Nigerian soldier, identified as Jay Matol, has been accused of raping and killing his girlfriend, Ugadu Jennifer, over allegations of cheating, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Jennifer, a 200 level student of Niger Delta University (NDU), in Bayelsa State, was on Sunday, June 11, reportedly found dead in her apartment with multiple stab injuries and bullet wounds.

According to Reports, The deceased was killed after a fierce struggle with her killer, who also cut off her finger, before leaving her in the pool of her own blood.

She was said to have been shot in the back, and was found dead days after she was killed, as her body was already decomposing when she was found, Learnt.

The reports also claimed that police operatives confirmed that the bullets found on her were not local bullets.

It was gathered that a close friend of the deceased disclosed that her boyfriend, Jay, has been abusing her over allegations of cheating.

Jay was also said to have used her phone to confessed to the crime and threatened to commit suicide in her department’s WhatsApp group.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

https://www.facebook.com/103957231954751/posts/113443417672799/?app=fbl

Source: BLOG

Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
With this kind of horrible news, I have to stay clear of anything called relationship completely because my life nor be N5 buns when person go use take play.

Being in a relationship these days is just like being at your own funeral.

May that fool be found and dealt with.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by Zubby316: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
This sef ��� I be blogger but this yur own pass everyone

4 Likes

Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by MrCover: 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
Zubby316:

@Zubby316, We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via www.. com
Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by illicit(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by Abascoh: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Saphiere will be here to rant in 1, 2, 3.....

1 Like

Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by longetivity(m): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by nosiebaba(m): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
longetivity:
How are we sure it's her soldier boyfriend that killed her. RIP TO THE DEAD
That is how you people cause trouble up and down, you will later cause trouble for yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by longetivity(m): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
nosiebaba:

That is how you people cause trouble up and down, you will later cause trouble for yourselves
what is the trouble here

1 Like

Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by saphiere(f): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian soldier, identified as Jay Matol, has been accused of raping and killing his girlfriend, Ugadu Jennifer, over allegations of cheating, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Jennifer, a 200 level student of Niger Delta University (NDU), in Bayelsa State, was on Sunday, June 11, reportedly found dead in her apartment with multiple stab injuries and bullet wounds.

According to Reports, The deceased was killed after a fierce struggle with her killer, who also cut off her finger, before leaving her in the pool of her own blood.

She was said to have been shot in the back, and was found dead days after she was killed, as her body was already decomposing when she was found, Learnt.

The reports also claimed that police operatives confirmed that the bullets found on her were not local bullets.

It was gathered that a close friend of the deceased disclosed that her boyfriend, Jay, has been abusing her over allegations of cheating.

Jay was also said to have used her phone to confessed to the crime and threatened to commit suicide in her department’s WhatsApp group.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

https://www.facebook.com/103957231954751/posts/113443417672799/?app=fbl

Source: BLOG
Stop the Trend. Say no to Rape.

Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by ijustdey: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
Most of your reports are always on crime......

Why

1 Like

Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by adadike(f): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
Rip dear. Your boyfriend is a mental patient that should be chained and thrown into the sea. I throway salute for my fellow ladies bold enough to date a military personnel.

5 Likes

Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by MrCover: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:

@saphiere, May Almighty God Have Mercy On You
Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by UwaMmebii(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:

This country is a joke
Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by MrCover: 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
ijustdey:
Most of your reports are always on crime......

Why

Do You Want To Be a Blogger, Bro? Wetin Concern And Overload
Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by Obakashdee(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
So so blood related death everyday

1 Like

Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by Piptocoin: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:

I have never told anyone this on nairaland but you are the picture and very definition of EVIL. I thought you made yourself the bull's eye of mockery and insults on this forum but I now see that your incurable ignorance in defending someone who confessed to murder is nothing short of despicable. spits

4 Likes

Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by purefacti(m): 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
I don't know what some people are made of
Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by Nemesis0147(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
the joke is on you mate
Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by Harrykn: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
I dey vex this night.
Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by Cuterboy(m): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
We need someone like this guy to work for us on 9jabeat.com
He means business, I like him...9jabeatonline@gmail.com
MrCover:

@Zubby316, We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via www.. com
Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by Cuterboy(m): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
Zubby316:
Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by MrCover: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
Cuterboy:

Get in touch with

1 Like

Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by gambia(m): 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
Weird beings everywhere.
Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by saphiere(f): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
Piptocoin:

I have never told anyone this on nairaland but you are the picture and very definition of EVIL. I thought you made yourself the bull's eye of mockery and insults on this forum but I now see that your incurable ignorance in defending someone who confessed to murder is nothing short of despicable. spits
She also confessed to non-consensual sex. Why skipped that part?
Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Someones child cut down like a chicken, God help us oh
Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by Nemesis0147(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
She also confessed to non-consensual sex. Why skipped that part?
u are just silly,go and rest.
Clown!!

1 Like

Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by Fashionista01(f): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Relationship shouldn't be a do or die affair.
We should learn to let go when/ where necessary instead of putting ourselves into a bigger problem of which, had I know will become our new song of sorrow.

Rest in peace young girl.

1 Like

Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by saphiere(f): 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lalasticlala come and see what the male folks are doing.
Men are synonymous to evil.

Quote me when the reverse is the case.

2 Likes

Re: Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) by saphiere(f): 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
Say no to rape.

1 Like

(1) (2)

Two Caught With Human Head In Ibadan / Young Man Dies After Unknowingly Smoking Fentanyl-laced-marijuana. PHOTOS / Nigerians See Where They Make Campari Drink Some Of Us Love To Drink (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.